Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 18-08-2009, 10:37 PM #1

Default Analysis of the final 8

Bea - A nasty, manipulative person. She is totally self obsessed to the point of compulsion. She brings others down with her and the vibes she gives off are so negative, it's a wonder she doesn't kill flowers as she walks past. Her face is offensive when she has one of her crying fits. She is one of the unfortunate people who will never see herself for who she really is and will never make progress in life. (Likeability: 0/10)

Sophie - She is not nasty, she is harmless. But that is the only good quality about her. It is astonishing she has such a good chance of winning, as she has done nothing to merit this. She has awful taste in men, this is revealing in itself. Happily sleeps with this odious character. Clearly is just a vacuous, materialistic person. It is all about appearance with her and her breasts are so large it seems to be making up for the lack of brains or personality she has. I can't stand the way she vacantly smiles at the camera and says 'HIIIIII' in the diary room. She is truly a symbol of a typical common woman in society. Sad state of affairs. (Likeability: 0/10)

Charlie - As unintelligent as Sophie, he is also extremely transparent, and as very bad judge of character. He has alligned himself with the more despicable characters in the house. He seems to be the boy who likes to hang around the 'popular' ones. He has the maturity of a ten year old and has shown no depth, insight or interest. He has stayed so long as he is relatively harmless, but his character came out more in conflict with Freddie and his support of Bea is indefensible, considering it is blatantly obvious she is a vile woman. (Likeability: 2/10)

Rodrigo - Essentially a very nice young man, who looks like a lesbian to me with short hair. He can be very kind and supportive and is also able to have a laugh. I do not like the way he always nominated Freddie though, and while funny, he showed through his relationship with Charlie he has a lot of growing up to do. I like his clear passion for UK and he shows promise. His least positive characteristic is to always follow the rules and sounds very self righteous at times. A bit of a goody goody, he needs to expand his mind. (Likeability: 7/10)

David - As thick as Sophie and Charlie (hard to say which of them is the most mentally impaired), everything he says needs subtitles, he can barely string a sentence together. He licks Lisa's arse calling her by her name in every sentence. He is one of those characters that has obviously studied BB and knows how to play the game. Probably picked because he is a lot like Brian Belo and would milk every little opportunity in the future. Watch him pop up in every little inconsequential show. He has done nothing to endear himself to anyone and is also another of those self righteous 'I follow the rules' type. Unfortunately, as judgemental as it is, all I can think about as I picture his ape like appearance, is his teeth. Next time, take a look. (Likeability Factor: 0.1/10)

Lisa: Has decided to play it safe for ages. She is rather boring now and the main contender for 'I will lick BB's but because we need to do what BB says cos they are in charge of this game show, you know what I mean?' I still can't forget how vile she was a few weeks ago with her minions. Occasionally, she can be insightful, just a couple of days ago, she did have a deep chat with Marcus that shows she does have a certain amount of experience with people. However, fundamentally, she is still a rather foul person. (Likeability: 0.3/10)

Siavash: Used to like him, but once he got with Noirin, I lost all respect for him. This was a pathetic thing to do and he made himself look pathetic. He has the backbone of a jelly fish. The way he sat on the couch for ages not able to speak to Marcus, his most common words in a confrontation are 'I don't know what to say'. His refusal to nominate is far from courageous, but shows total feebleness. And the way he exaggerates it afterwards is sickening. He is at heart a kind person, but we are not seeing much of this. I am amazed he is still fave to win.
(Likeability: 4/10)

Marcus: An absolute legend. Best BB housemate, since Derek (BB6). I wasn't sure at the start, but his responses to BB are legendary in themselves. He has shown he is not afraid to stand up to authority. His language is witty and his eyes are very expressive and humorous. He is intelligent, emotional and enjoys physical contact. He is also honest and says at it is. His love for animals and sci fi shows a more unique character from the 'samey' housemates every year. He is also very good at heart to hearts. His wanking escapades are also hilarious. A really funny character to watch, if the momentum keeps up, he has a good chance. (Likeability: 10/10)

Prediction for the final 8:

This week: Bea evicted
Next week: David evicted
Last week: Lisa goes in surprise eviction
5th place: Charlie
4th place: Siavash
3rd place: Sophie
2nd place: Rodrigo
1st place: Marcus

MARCUS 2 WIN!!!
Moses1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 10:40 PM #2

spot on about siavash and lisa, and the dark horse definitely deserves 10/10, he's a legend
eggdavid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 11:07 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Moses1
She brings others down with her and the vibes she gives off are so negative, it's a wonder she doesn't kill flowers as she walks past.

best line ever!!
cookiemonster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
analysis, final