Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 22-08-2009, 03:58 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Rodrigo = Aggressor, Bully, Lunatic, Offensive, Disrespectful, Freak, Threatening ...

But why do some people turn a blind eye to his antics just because he covers up all his aggressive lunacy, by being a camp little boy?!

Time and time again he's reacted crazily to the tiniest of issues, been aggressive for little reason, threatened others, thrown water at others, poured oil onto people's beds (WTF?!), screamed in people's faces ... the list is pretty much endless.

If Marcus did 1/10th of what Rodders did, he'd have been booted out by now. Rodrigo has zero temper control and just goes wild, he's a menace and an actual threat to the HMs at times!

This maniac hides behind the cute, innocent, fluffy little camp boy persona rather well.

What do you guys think of Rodders? I think this 'but he got provoked' BS has been a cover-up. Everyone gets teased a little, has been joked about, faces issues, etc. He's an utter freak IMO.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:02 PM #2

Just about sums him up.

But I think Charlie is much worse.
terryecosse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:04 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
But why do some people turn a blind eye to his antics just because he covers up all his aggressive lunacy, by being a camp little boy?!

Time and time again he's reacted crazily to the tiniest of issues, been aggressive for little reason, threatened others, thrown water at others, poured oil onto people's beds (WTF?!), screamed in people's faces ... the list is pretty much endless.

If Marcus did 1/10th of what Rodders did, he'd have been booted out by now. Rodrigo has zero temper control and just goes wild, he's a menace and an actual threat to the HMs at times!

This maniac hides behind the cute, innocent, fluffy little camp boy persona rather well.

What do you guys think of Rodders? I think this 'but he got provoked' BS has been a cover-up. Everyone gets teased a little, has been joked about, faces issues, etc. He's an utter freak IMO.
Your'e spot on there,...looking cute dosen't alter the fact that he's a prick.
dwarling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:09 PM #4
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

He's definitely got a temper problem but I find him funny more than anything because I just can't take him seriously.

I do agree with what you say about the bottle throwing incident, and the pouring of the oil on the beds etc, he should have at the least got a warning for that.

Charlie does wind him up to get a reaction a LOT, but Rodrigo is meant to be a 24 year old MAN, not a child, so he should have the maturity to rise above it, and he can't make the excuse of being Brazilian and having a firey temper either, because I have Italian blood and it doesn't make me erupt every time something doesn't go my way lol.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:09 PM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Pile of pish imo.

He's a great housemate and big brother has had every argument under control..rodrigo has also been able to refrain from hitting anyone even when he has been under much stress from the jibes and disruption from charlie.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:10 PM #6

I totally disagree with your post. Rodrigo is no way agressive. He has a temper when provoked. Most of the arguments he has been involved in have been instigated by Charlie pushing things to far and often using agression against him ie when Charlie manhandled him to get him in the pool.

I think Rodrigo handles arguments very well. He often thinks about them afterwards and has the ability to laugh at himself and apoligise if he thinks he was in the wrong. a very nice trait.

I want Rodrigo to win as he has entertained me the most. He is genuine, an individual that forms his own opinions and is not led by others,a very good friend, feisty and never scared to voice an opinion sometimes to his detriment, and he is extremely cute.

What more can you want in a winner!
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:10 PM #7

Quote:

Yes but all that makes his Funny to watch.

In real life you would avoid him, of course.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:10 PM #8

He actually scares me. I would honestly be scared to be near him when he loses his temper.

If he wasnt so 'cute' looking I doubt he would have gotten away with as much as he has. Just think.. if it was Marcus acting that way, would they have let him get away with it? No ways
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:11 PM #9

You are quite right. Even "harmless" little fluffy queens can be very unhinged and dangerous.

How he ever got beyond the BB Psychologists is a mystery. He has more than extreme anger issues, he is potentially a very violent individual with clear mental health issues.
calyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:13 PM #10
FFS

FFS

Can't stand the little runt.
Johann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:13 PM #11
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by trasadkel
I totally disagree with your post. Rodrigo is no way agressive. He has a temper when provoked. Most of the arguments he has been involved in have been instigated by Charlie pushing things to far and often using agression against him ie when Charlie manhandled him to get him in the pool.

I think Rodrigo handles arguments very well. He often thinks about them afterwards and has the ability to laugh at himself and apoligise if he thinks he was in the wrong. a very nice trait.

I want Rodrigo to win as he has entertained me the most. He is genuine, an individual that forms his own opinions and is not led by others,a very good friend, feisty and never scared to voice an opinion sometimes to his detriment, and he is extremely cute.

CaraRawr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:16 PM #12
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
He's definitely got a temper problem but I find him funny more than anything because I just can't take him seriously.

I do agree with what you say about the bottle throwing incident, and the pouring of the oil on the beds etc, he should have at the least got a warning for that.

Charlie does wind him up to get a reaction a LOT, but Rodrigo is meant to be a 24 year old MAN, not a child, so he should have the maturity to rise above it, and he can't make the excuse of being Brazilian and having a firey temper either, because I have Italian blood and it doesn't make me erupt every time something doesn't go my way lol.
Exactly, because he hides behind the facade of a camp, innocent, fluffy little boy, he gets away with some of the despicable acts he does.

Seriously, throwing water in people's faces, pouring oil on beds, threatening people, screaming in their faces, etc? Utter fcking joke.

Marcus would have been deported from the UK for doing 10% of this.
Old 22-08-2009, 04:18 PM #13
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by beso
Pile of pish imo.

He's a great housemate and big brother has had every argument under control..rodrigo has also been able to refrain from hitting anyone even when he has been under much stress from the jibes and disruption from charlie.
'Under much stress from ...'

Ohhh yes, bit of joking around and teasing, what thunderous provocation ehh?

That's the pathetic excuses people come up with. Nobody is allowed to say a single thing around him because he'll erupt and play the 'provocation card'.

Charlie's done sod all to him. Wow, joked around a little, big deal. Rodrigo is a freak who can't interact normally without going psycho.

Who on earth nearly ends up killing someone over a joke about having no friends?
Old 22-08-2009, 04:20 PM #14
Banned

Banned

Quote:

This thread wasn't about campaigning for him to win. Your views are obviously tainted due to blind support. If Marcus was pouring oil on people's beds, screaming in their faces, threatening them at night, throwing water at people, going psycho etc ...

You wouldn't say any of the above.
Old 22-08-2009, 04:23 PM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Pile of pish imo.

'Under much stress from ...'

Ohhh yes, bit of joking around and teasing, what thunderous provocation ehh?

That's the pathetic excuses people come up with. Nobody is allowed to say a single thing around him because he'll erupt and play the 'provocation card'.

Charlie's done sod all to him. Wow, joked around a little, big deal. Rodrigo is a freak who can't interact normally without going psycho.

Who on earth nearly ends up killing someone over a joke about having no friends?

ok, so when he is being forced into the pool by 3 other housemates as he shouts no no...thats ok then, he shouldn't react.

Or when someones throwing water in his bed...he shouldn't react right..

or when someones slapping him repeatedly ont he face as he says no no..he shouldn't react right !

as he lies in bed asleep and 3 housemates suddenly dump themselves on top of him he shouldn't react right !!

lol..thats laughable.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:23 PM #16

Favourites:
BBUSA16: Donny

Favourites:

Unfortunately he still has a lot of fans.
kellybsblover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:26 PM #17
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
UBB: Brian
BB11: Josie
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by CaraRawr
Quote:

Agreed and he gets wound up by people who dont listen or take his opinion seriously. Marcus treated him like a child yesterday during the shopping, he only asked for two things for 90p for gods sake. They annoy him purposely now!
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:27 PM #18

Quote:
Quote:

This thread wasn't about campaigning for him to win. Your views are obviously tainted due to blind support. If Marcus was pouring oil on people's beds, screaming in their faces, threatening them at night, throwing water at people, going psycho etc ...

But no one has done anything to Marcus like Charlie has done to rodrigo. That is the point. A lot of Roddys arguments have come from Charlie not knowing when enough is enough. Rodrigo has often screamed no at him and he has carried on manhandling him or yelling.

Hence why Roddy gets so frustrated with BB. He has actually called out to them to step in but has been ignored.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:27 PM #19
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):
Da Muthaflippin

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But no one has done anything to Marcus like Charlie has done to rodrigo. That is the point. A lot of Roddys arguments have come from Charlie not knowing when enough is enough. Rodrigo has often screamed no at him and he has carried on manhandling him or yelling.

Hence why Roddy gets so frustrated with BB. He has actually called out to them to step in but has been ignored.
And rodrigo has very little power in that house so he could never be called a bully
NettoSuperstar! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:28 PM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
ok, so when he is being forced into the pool by 3 other housemates as he shouts no no...thats ok then, he shouldn't react.
Rodrigo's 'react' is of freak proportions.

Quote:
Or when someones throwing water in his bed...he shouldn't react right..
Again, his react is of freak proportions. And he's the one throwing water unecessarily. And oil.

Quote:
or when someones slapping him repeatedly ont he face as he says no no..he shouldn't react right !
Nobody has slapped him. As if BB would allow physical violence ...

Quote:
as he lies in bed asleep and 3 housemates suddenly dump themselves on top of him he shouldn't react right !!
No he shouldn't, it's called partying and having fun, that's what people do. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. And they're his friends.

Why on eath act like a psycho at the tiniest little trigger? These are all cover-up excuses for what is a lunatic, aggressor, psycho ...

Nobody else acts remotely like this, even when facing MUCH MORE vexating circumstances!

Quote:
lol..thats laughable.
His antics on Camera are laughable, and ridiculous. Nobody else is like this. End of.
Old 22-08-2009, 04:29 PM #21

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

this. Big Brother is causing most of this. If it where Charlie doing what he does to Rodrigo with any other HM he would have been told something by now. Anyways I cant take this thread seriously because it's comming from a Lisa fan.
kellybsblover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:29 PM #22

Hes is so mouthy.

Id just put my hand over his mouth every time he started.
30stone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:30 PM #23

Compare him to Charley from BB8, hes almost exactly the same character. She was hated, hes in with a chance of winning. Weird lol.
zukhov is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:31 PM #24

Quote:
Originally posted by 30stone
Hes is so mouthy.

Id just put my hand over his mouth every time he started.

He may like that , though.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 04:31 PM #25
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

I must say... even I'm starting to have my doubts about him. Housemates must feel as if they are treading on eggshells around him at times.
BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aggressor, bully, disrespectful, freak, lunatic, offensive, rodrigo, threatening