Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 22-08-2009, 09:51 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by gavinh2008

Let people have their opinions, people can suddenly hate someone if they do something wrong, which Charlie has been a sympathy-seeking, two-faced nasty for the past few weeks, I just saw his fake act in the beginning, so don't say people are pathetic for hating someone you like
I don't mind people hating HMs as long as it's for legitimate, original reasons. I just find it hilarious that nobody had a bad word to say about him until last week, when all the old bandwagons died out and nerdy trolls needed another HM to criticize and bring down. It used to be Lisa, who did jack all other than argue with Freddy, and they had to make up lies about her too.

Now it's suddenly Charlie, who has been exactly the same throughout the entire series. Suddenly the haters come out of the closet, ALL MAGICALLY at the same time. What a coincidence ...

"Look what he did with Angel's jacket" - Why not say so at the time then, why now, all of a sudden? Pathetic bandwagons and propoganda.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 09:57 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Quote:
Originally posted by terryecosse

Says the person who magically didn't have a bad word to say about Charlie, until magically others started to diss him, copying DS trolls.

It's funny that, how it all magically happens together at once, yet Charlie has been EXACTLY the same throughout the series.

The propogandists and false claimers need a new scapegoat to destroy, it seems.

Lisa's hate-fest is over, so they move onto Charlie. Where do these nerds come from who only support Fred/Marcus/Vash and make up lies and propoganda about other HMs?
Dude your the biggest troll theres been on this site,and your always dissing this place and DS whateva that is but aint you the muppet who keeps gettin banned for trolling but keeps coming back!
And as for what you call propoganda about other housemates lol wasnt that your tactic to try and keep Sree in the house? remember him? anyways I thou you stopped watching when Sree left? I thou the show ended when Sree was evicted?
I'd roll my eyes at you but I aint a nerd I dont know how to.
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 09:59 PM #28

Quote:
Quote:

Let people have their opinions, people can suddenly hate someone if they do something wrong, which Charlie has been a sympathy-seeking, two-faced nasty for the past few weeks, I just saw his fake act in the beginning, so don't say people are pathetic for hating someone you like
I don't mind people hating HMs as long as it's for legitimate, original reasons. I just find it hilarious that nobody had a bad word to say about him until last week, when all the old bandwagons died out and nerdy trolls needed another HM to criticize and bring down. It used to be Lisa, who did jack all other than argue with Freddy, and they had to make up lies about her too.

Now it's suddenly Charlie, who has been exactly the same throughout the entire series. Suddenly the haters come out of the closet, ALL MAGICALLY at the same time. What a coincidence ...

"Look what he did with Angel's jacket" - Why not say so at the time then, why now, all of a sudden? Pathetic bandwagons and propoganda.
Dude you must be blinkered if you think people have just suddenly not liked Charlie cause from where im sitting most people have'nt liked him from almost day 1.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:00 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by alchemists1
Dude your the biggest troll theres been on this site,and your always dissing this place and DS whateva that is but aint you the muppet who keeps gettin banned for trolling but keeps coming back!
And as for what you call propoganda about other housemates lol wasnt that your tactic to try and keep Sree in the house? remember him? anyways I thou you stopped watching when Sree left? I thou the show ended when Sree was evicted?
I'd roll my eyes at you but I aint a nerd I dont know how to.
So? None of the above credits sudden Charlie hate. Nice switch of topic though.

Ohhh yes, you reminded me about Sree, he was the scapegoat at the time too. He magically was evil for a particular week as well.

Incase you didn't notice, this is the same account, since I joined. No banning ...
Old 22-08-2009, 10:02 PM #30
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Dude you must be blinkered if you think people have just suddenly not liked Charlie cause from where im sitting most people have'nt liked him from almost day 1.
Ohhh really? He was near bottom of all the hate polls, with hardly any negative threads about him. A sudden surge in the past week. The bandwagoners need another new scapegoat.

Funny, all their lies, BS and propoganda, but still Freddie got evicted anyway. And all the lies about Lisa's unemployment, official warnings, etc.

Too many lies, too many false claims, too much hate. It's just bizarre these days.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:02 PM #31
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt
Whats Charlie done for everyone to start disliking him?????
Nothing, TiBB has just started to copy the nerdy trolls from DS in deciding to hate Charlie. Just the nature of the pro Marcus/Freddie/Siavash mob, who's tactic is to diss other HMs all day long.
I can actually think for myself thank you very much, and I disliked Charlie pretty much from the first week.

I also don't diss every other HM just because I happen to like Marcus and Siavash either.

Stop generalising.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:05 PM #32
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Stop generalising.
So even as a Siavash fan you accept the general bandwagons, scapegoating and propoganda that goes on then. Each week a new HM suddenly takes the throne of 'Mr/Mrs Terrible', even if they haven't changed since the start of the series ...

And I had to mention Charlie, because I noticed that TiBB suddenly copied DS days after they started their pathetic hate-fest against Charlie.

Just like magic, the haters crop up, citing examples from weeks ago - that they never talked about negatively at the time.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:08 PM #33

Quote:
Quote:

So i have to think of a new reason that no one else has thought of for not liking this contestant?

*His dumb face when he doesn't understand something like he has been told he has just been told he has been given a new ferrari but its full of ****.

*The fact he doesn't put a t-shirt on, i know he's probably used to dancing in gay clubs in his pants but come on.

*Bouncing seal clap, i'm pretty sure no one has been specific about this.

*His attacks on Freddie, a person who actually seemed to have great affection for Charlie just dismissed because he took a little while to make his point, too long for charlie to concentrate.

To me i don't hate any of these people it's a tv show but i'm entitled to dislike or like them that is the point of it once it's finished i'll forget about them and if i met them i'd treat them as real people, but for now they are characters on a game show and i'm entitled not to like him.
pixee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:09 PM #34

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Quote:
Quote:

Were you even online when the Angel/Charlie thing happened? Because I remember a lot of people calling him a vicious bully.

People do suddenly hate someone, it's not rare on BB, look at Bea, everyone loved her when she first came in then she showed her true colours and then everyone began to hate her. Charlie is becoming more and more transparent with his fake personality every week, he has had haters on here from the beginning, and then when other people saw through his "happy" and "nice" routine, then he gained more haters.

It doesn't happen like magic, it just happens.
gavinh2008 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:10 PM #35
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Quote:
Stop generalising.
So even as a Siavash fan you accept the general bandwagons, scapegoating and propoganda that goes on then. Each week a new HM suddenly takes the throne of 'Mr/Mrs Terrible', even if they haven't changed since the start of the series ...

And I had to mention Charlie, because I noticed that TiBB suddenly copied DS days after they started their pathetic hate-fest against Charlie.

Just like magic, the haters crop up, citing examples from weeks ago - that they never talked about negatively at the time.
I agree with you that SOME people jump on the bandwagon of hating a certain HM, but not EVERYONE here does and that's my point.

Every year everyone needs someone to hate, it's the nature of the game. Now the more obvious nasty people have gone, some people are looking for the next person they dislike the most. And for a lot of people that happens to be Charlie.

A lot of people still dislike Marcus, a lot still dislike Lisa, so it's not just directed at Charlie is it?

There are a lot of people on this forum who have never particularly liked Charlie, just now that there are so few people left in there, he is getting more air time and so people are getting to see more of him, and obviously not liking what they see. So he's become the new favorite to hate, so to speak.

I'm just pointing out that not everyone on forums is a sheep, most people can actually think for themselves, and your posts that repeatedly accuse EVERYONE of jumping on bandwagons and being sheep is a bit out of order imo. That's all I'm saying.

P.S. And I am one of the ones who since near the start of the show has picked up on Charlie's 'not so nice guy' antics, including the tricking Freddie with the hide and seek game with Kris, throwing water at Angel, and trying to wind up Rodders constantly, lying and **** stirring etc etc.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:11 PM #36

i never stopped
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:12 PM #37

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stop generalising.

I agree with you that SOME people jump on the bandwagon of hating a certain HM, but not EVERYONE here does and that's my point.

Every year everyone needs someone to hate, it's the nature of the game. Now the more obvious nasty people have gone, some people are looking for the next person they dislike the most. And for a lot of people that happens to be Charlie.

A lot of people still dislike Marcus, a lot still dislike Lisa, so it's not just directed at Charlie is it?

There are a lot of people on this forum who have never particularly liked Charlie, just now that there are so few people left in there, he is getting more air time and so people are getting to see more of him, and obviously not liking what they see. So he's become the new favorite to hate, so to speak.

I'm just pointing out that not everyone on forums is a sheep, most people can actually think for themselves, and your posts that repeatedly accuse EVERYONE of jumping on bandwagons and being sheep is a bit out of order imo. That's all I'm saying.
Well said although i think claiming bandwagon jumping in the first place is a bit silly, people change and events change your opinion of them to make an assessment of someone on day 1 and never ever change your mind no matter what they did would be a bit strange wouldnt it?
Old 22-08-2009, 10:13 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:
Ohhh really? He was near bottom of all the hate polls, with hardly any negative threads about him. A sudden surge in the past week. The bandwagoners need another new scapegoat.

Funny, all their lies, BS and propoganda, but still Freddie got evicted anyway. And all the lies about Lisa's unemployment, official warnings, etc.

Too many lies, too many false claims, too much hate. It's just bizarre these days.
What you dont seem to understand is people dont have a 'favourite' who they will like and defend no matter what,people are allowed to change there opinions,if someones supposed 'favourite' does something they dont like they cant change there mind. The difference is you seem to defend your 'favourite' no matter what they do.
For the record ive always hated Charlie he has been sly and FAKE from day 1,and another example I liked Siavash but he done a few things that I didnt agree with or like so I changed my opinion I didnt defend him and try and make excuses for him.
If you are going on about people jumping on bandwagons you do protest to much,and all this about lies and propoganda you have been 1 of the worst culprits making stupid threads numerous times about the exact same thing to try and 'save' which eva housemate your supporting on that particular day.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:13 PM #39

He is boring and badly educated
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:14 PM #40
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Were you even online when the Angel/Charlie thing happened? Because I remember a lot of people calling him a vicious bully.
Yes I was, and people were very passive about it, they didn't hate him for it. They criticized it a little at the time, but it was brushed under the carpet pretty swiftly. It was swamped by all the anti-Lisa or anti-Sree propoganda. Charlie's turn was Week 11, obviously not Week 3. That's the crux of it.

And most of the other examples given relate to winding up Rodrigo, which has gone on since Week 3/4. Again, it's only useful now because the mob are out to attack another HM and bring them down.

Soon we'll hear about 'Charlie's Official Warning' that BB didn't show, or his 25+ years taking money off of taxpayers ... ROFL.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:16 PM #41
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by pixee

Well said although i think claiming bandwagon jumping in the first place is a bit silly, people change and events change your opinion of them to make an assessment of someone on day 1 and never ever change your mind no matter what they did would be a bit strange wouldnt it?
Yes I agree with you on that too. For example I really liked Noirin at the start, then she showed her 'true colours' and I went right off her. Same with Bea, she really fooled me the first week she went in there, I ended up disliking her more than any other HM for many years!
Old 22-08-2009, 10:18 PM #42

Quote:
Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt
Whats Charlie done for everyone to start disliking him?????

He Stood with Pathetic Bea
staying with her like Glue.

She went
He must go.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 10:18 PM #43
Banned

Banned

Quote:
If you are going on about people jumping on bandwagons you do protest to much,and all this about lies and propoganda you have been 1 of the worst culprits making stupid threads numerous times about the exact same thing to try and 'save' which eva housemate your supporting on that particular day.
I never made up lies and false claims about Freddie though, did I? Many of the Freddie mob purposefully lie and make false claims, to draw hatred towards certain HMs. They even just out and out post evil drivel about them. I don't do that. Never have.

Like I said, Charlie has been the same since Day 1. People accuse him of being fake, but he's been the same since Day 1. He was pouring water on Angel's jacket and fooling Freddie in Week 3!
Old 22-08-2009, 10:21 PM #44

Quote:
Quote:

Yes I agree with you on that too. For example I really liked Noirin at the start, then she showed her 'true colours' and I went right off her. Same with Bea, she really fooled me the first week she went in there, I ended up disliking her more than any other HM for many years!
I think a few people did lol me included!
Old 22-08-2009, 10:21 PM #45

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Stop generalising.

I agree thats the way it goes,people like certain housemates then the more they see of them they dont like them as much.
Bea was the perfect example every1 loved her for the 1st week or so cause we were all basically fooled by her nice dippy hippy routine but the longer she was in there every1 started to see threw that and got to see the real Bea,then mass hate started lol.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:24 PM #46

Quote:
Quote:

I agree on that aswell cause I also liked Noirin till I saw they real her and she wasnt really a nice person.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:25 PM #47
Banned

Banned

But alchemists, Charlie hasn't been fake or fooled anyone, like Bea. He's been the same from the start, good or bad. He always did his pranks and fooled around, from the start. He's always been friendly as well, but with a harsher side to him.

It's not like he turned on the bad-ness this past week. He's been the same. Hence why I refer to scapegoating, timed propoganda, etc.

It's his turn for the chop, so to speak.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:30 PM #48

I think our points would be we are perfectly entitled to dislike the presentation of him on this show and people are only human in forming opinions based on what they see over time so people changing their minds is no wierd thing, if you are the sort of person who forms an opinion then refuses to change it no matter what there is something, well, rather facist about that lol sorry wrong word but you know what i mean it's a strange way to think
Old 22-08-2009, 10:32 PM #49

Quote:
Quote:
I never made up lies and false claims about Freddie though, did I? Many of the Freddie mob purposefully lie and make false claims, to draw hatred towards certain HMs. They even just out and out post evil drivel about them. I don't do that. Never have.

Like I said, Charlie has been the same since Day 1. People accuse him of being fake, but he's been the same since Day 1. He was pouring water on Angel's jacket and fooling Freddie in Week 3!
K fair enough I agree with you on that there are a few people on hear that do purposely post lies about certain housemates and it does seem like there intentions are to discredit that particular housemate as a way to defend there 'favourite'. Which to me doesnt really make sense but I suppose some people are weird lol.But I wouldnt just say thats Freddy fans thou but then again ive not really paid much attention to that.
Ive been accused of being a Freddy fan over and over again even thou I didnt really like him but I aint stupid enough to not see wrong when I see it.
As for the Charlie stuff I just think people had housemates they disliked more than him but now they are outta the way and they have seen more of Charlie nows the time to be more vocal about it.
Old 22-08-2009, 10:37 PM #50

It is so true!! Since fat Bex said on Facebook that she thinks he is fake, everybody has jumped on the band waggon. She only lasted a few weeks in BB9 and was only remembered for flashing her boobs when drunk. Come on stop having a go at Charlie. He has been the same all the way through. Even the bitch Bea said she wanted him to win
jgfrise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlie