Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 27-08-2009, 01:37 PM #1

Default A plea to all BB fans to prevent Sophie winning Big Brother

This is a plea on behalf of common sense to all BB Fans.

We cannot let Sophie win Big Brother. I cannot see any reason why she should win Big Brother and frankly after hearing that BB is going to be axed after the next series I think it would be an insult to let Sophie win.

She has done nothing to benefit the show in any way whatsoever. All she has done is provide us with bone idle comments highlighting her stupidity, and roll around the floor pretending to be drunk and 'funny'.

The only worthy winners are Marcus and Rodrigo for two very different reasons:

Marcus has consistently provided us with entertainment and has been the Usain Bolt of the show- a bit cocky, but has carried BB through to the end with his antics.
The past couple of weeks we have seen a new side to him, he has transformed himself from Hyde into Jekyll, and has been very funny, relaxed and really just your normal man at the pub. Dont underestimate his intelligence either, often his perceptions and predictions about others turn out to be true. He has EARNT the money.

On the other hand Rodrigo is an equally worthy winner. After looking at most of the HM's they are mostly a big fake bunch of show-offs, who can't wait to win the show and spend the money on sex, z-list parties and rock 'n' roll.
Rodrigo is different. He has struck me as a really genuine guy who would spend the money wisely. Without a doubt he would use it sensibly on charity and other worthy causes (especially in Brazil, which often gets forgotten). He would use his fame as a tool for good, rather than most of the pantomime villains in there.
Not forgetting, he has been entertaining too.

Sorry it's a bit long-winded but the thought of Sophie winning just gets my goat!

A vote for Sophie is a vote for idiocy!
Kempy504 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:38 PM #2

Quote:
Originally posted by Kempy504

We cannot let Sophie win Big Brother. I cannot see any reason why she should win Big Brother and frankly after hearing that BB is going to be axed after the next series I think it would be an insult to let Sophie win.

She has done nothing to benefit the show in any way whatsoever. All she has done is provide us with bone idle comments highlighting her stupidity, and roll around the floor pretending to be drunk and 'funny'.

Marcus has consistently provided us with entertainment and has been the Usain Bolt of the show- a bit cocky, but has carried BB through to the end with his antics.
The past couple of weeks we have seen a new side to him, he has transformed himself from Hyde into Jekyll, and has been very funny, relaxed and really just your normal man at the pub. Dont underestimate his intelligence either, often his perceptions and predictions about others turn out to be true. He has EARNT the money.

On the other hand Rodrigo is an equally worthy winner. After looking at most of the HM's they are mostly a big fake bunch of show-offs, who can't wait to win the show and spend the money on sex, z-list parties and rock 'n' roll.
Rodrigo is different. He has struck me as a really genuine guy who would spend the money wisely. Without a doubt he would use it sensibly on charity and other worthy causes (especially in Brazil, which often gets forgotten). He would use his fame as a tool for good, rather than most of the pantomime villains in there.

Sorry it's a bit long-winded but the thought of Sophie winning just gets my goat!

The dark horse to win...
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:41 PM #3

Oh well....if its a vote for IDIOCY so be it! I'm voting for Sophie...and hope other FREDDIE fans will join me!
davidalbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:42 PM #4

i like sophie
mado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:43 PM #5

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
BB12: Aaron

Quote:
Originally posted by davidalbert
Oh well....if its a vote for IDIOCY so be it! I'm voting for Sophie...and hope other FREDDIE fans will join me!
Freddie fan here and the answer is I would not vote for her under any circumstances
Becker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:43 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by masonbason
Quote:
Originally posted by Kempy504

The dark horse to win...
this
Brad. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:45 PM #7
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Siavash to win but if he doesn't I think Marcus should
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:50 PM #8
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

Quote:
Originally posted by Becker
Quote:
Freddie fan here and the answer is I would not vote for her under any circumstances

Another Freddie fan but sorry there is no way that I could bring myself to vote for her.
HBB1508 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:52 PM #9
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by HBB1508
Quote:
Originally posted by Becker
Quote:

Another Freddie fan but sorry there is no way that I could bring myself to vote for her.
Marcus & Siavash were Freddies best buddies in the house so why would Freddie fans be supporting Sophie and not one or both of them???
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, big brother, fans, plea, prevent, Sophie, winning