Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 27-08-2009, 11:21 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by boomoo
Marcus is an appalling example. the swear words are one thing but he is also disgusting with it.

No wonder BB is failing to get viewers if they think that that language is entertaining.
He could be entertaining without the filth. His mind is like a sewer.
It will be his downfall tomorrow night its just a shame i go on my hols saturday night and wont have the whole week to rub the pathetic fans noses in it
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:25 PM #27
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Tripping Not Genuflecting

Quote:
Marcus is an appalling example. the swear words are one thing but he is also disgusting with it.

No wonder BB is failing to get viewers if they think that that language is entertaining.
I guess it is entertaining.. a bloke with tourettes won it once...*cock..*cough
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:36 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by Rosie-Jo
Wow these Marcus lovers are really getting childish

I know im sure a lot of them are still going through puberty
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:39 PM #29
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by google
Quote:

Look on the "how old are forum members" and you see you are dead right on that ,most of them are the toddlers who should still be on ceebeebies forums ,and it shows
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:49 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:

It will be his downfall tomorrow night its just a shame i go on my hols saturday night and wont have the whole week to rub the pathetic fans noses in it
I'll miss you
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:49 PM #31

Quote:
Originally posted by eggdavid
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Rock
Quote:
Who's 'we'? you and the 4 other freddie supporters?? still upset because your hero had a panic attack whenever somebody so much as looked at him??

Nah, a few of them, about 6,000 online supporters, went to his petition within days, and I would say that Freddie had majority of online support when he was in the house. Obviously, many have left as they see the show as boring as **** since he left (e.g. see DS posts, and previous posts on here). Others have swithced allegiances to Marcus or Vash, mainly.

Shame ye is wrong again eggy, and shame ye give Marcus fans a bad name.....
so they signed a petition to put freddie back into the house and hoped it would work, despite that being something big brother wouldn't even think about doing considering they'd have to refund everybody who had voted? speaking of giving housemates' fans a bad name... talk about the blind leading the blind, or a herd of sheep!! 6,000 people eh? didnt realise The Stupid Virus spread so quickly

and don't tell me that halfwit fans 'just wanted to show their support', a few of them were actually on multiple forums i visited, begging people to sign because they thought it would put freddie back in the house --- they sincerely believed a meaningless online petition would work!!

such a shame you're wrong again, J-Rock, and such a shame ye talk about me giving marcus fans a bad name and in the very same post mention a phenominally idiotic thing halfwit fans did -- and apparently over 6,000 of them did it, eh? they can't all be that stupid, possibly? but then again, you seem to be one of them

i'm just playing around mate

I hated the petition idea and didn't sign it (so you wrong again), but just wanted to quash your fantasy that Freddie doesn't still have support. It was a silly idea, but just a show of support. It wasn't rabid aggression like we get from certain people.

Anyway, peace out mate and sleep well.
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 11:52 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by google
Quote:

Look on the "how old are forum members" and you see you are dead right on that ,most of them are the toddlers who should still be on ceebeebies forums ,and it shows

A lot of them are hormonal its annoying
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:07 AM #33

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who's 'we'? you and the 4 other freddie supporters?? still upset because your hero had a panic attack whenever somebody so much as looked at him??

Nah, a few of them, about 6,000 online supporters, went to his petition within days, and I would say that Freddie had majority of online support when he was in the house. Obviously, many have left as they see the show as boring as **** since he left (e.g. see DS posts, and previous posts on here). Others have swithced allegiances to Marcus or Vash, mainly.

so they signed a petition to put freddie back into the house and hoped it would work, despite that being something big brother wouldn't even think about doing considering they'd have to refund everybody who had voted? speaking of giving housemates' fans a bad name... talk about the blind leading the blind, or a herd of sheep!! 6,000 people eh? didnt realise The Stupid Virus spread so quickly

and don't tell me that halfwit fans 'just wanted to show their support', a few of them were actually on multiple forums i visited, begging people to sign because they thought it would put freddie back in the house --- they sincerely believed a meaningless online petition would work!!

such a shame you're wrong again, J-Rock, and such a shame ye talk about me giving marcus fans a bad name and in the very same post mention a phenominally idiotic thing halfwit fans did -- and apparently over 6,000 of them did it, eh? they can't all be that stupid, possibly? but then again, you seem to be one of them

I hated the petition idea and didn't sign it (so you wrong again), but just wanted to quash your fantasy that Freddie doesn't still have support. It was a silly idea, but just a show of support. It wasn't rabid aggression like we get from certain people.

if freddie still has support, why are there so little threads made about him in here? how come almost every poster i see has "favourite housemate: marcus" and "favourite housemate: siavash" in their profile? freddie has virtually no support anymore, face the facts and get over it

and enough with the "peace out" stuff, i notice you try to come off as friendly but can't resist trying to sneak a few sly jabs in with your post -- talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing, you don't have to be so passive-agressive on an internet forum

oh, hang on a second -- i'm just playing around mate

Eggdavid - you seem very upset?

Firstly, if you cannot work it out, then I'm surprised. Freddie was favourite on most forums for most of the series, with a drop towards the end, I admit. However, he still had loads of support and disgruntled fans who have since not been as busy on the forums. Also, as I have already said some have switched to another HM. If you go to the 'Freddie Appreciation Thread' at DS you may just get a sense of the popularity of this HM, and how it far outweighs all other HMs and their 'Appreciation Threads' (more posts and pages by an absolute mile).

Why have people not been posting as much. Mmmmm, let me think? Is it because he has been out of the house for nearly 3 weeks now. I wonder if it has somethinbg to do with that...

I was actually trying to be friendly at the end of the last post, as hard as it was for me to be given your prior belligerence....but, you know, whatever mate and have a good one...
Old 28-08-2009, 12:12 AM #34
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton
Just Say Yo! To Coke

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Quote:
It will be his downfall tomorrow night its just a shame i go on my hols saturday night and wont have the whole week to rub the pathetic fans noses in it [/quote]

I hope your going to Afghanistan for your Hols.
Colbert-Bump is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:15 AM #35

Generally I like Marcus, Then he comes out with something disgusting that makes me squirm. He doesnt do himself any favours sometimes and I fear he may go. I dislike Siavash and do not want him to stay or win but he is playing a good game this week
santaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:16 AM #36

You think swearings wrong because thats how we've all been brought up, scared of words.
How pathetic.
Furbylol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:17 AM #37
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

I reckon hes just messing about.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:18 AM #38

Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
His language is appalling. It is, however, roughly what you hear on the streets of most towns and cities every day of the week.
OMG WHERE DO YOU LIVE!!!!
santaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:18 AM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by santaa
Quote:
Originally posted by BB22
His language is appalling. It is, however, roughly what you hear on the streets of most towns and cities every day of the week.
OMG WHERE DO YOU LIVE!!!!
The 21st Century.
Furbylol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:28 AM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

if freddie still has support, why are there so little threads made about him in here? how come almost every poster i see has "favourite housemate: marcus" and "favourite housemate: siavash" in their profile? freddie has virtually no support anymore, face the facts and get over it

and enough with the "peace out" stuff, i notice you try to come off as friendly but can't resist trying to sneak a few sly jabs in with your post -- talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing, you don't have to be so passive-agressive on an internet forum

oh, hang on a second -- i'm just playing around mate

Eggdavid - you seem very upset?

Firstly, if you cannot work it out, then I'm surprised. Freddie was favourite on most forums for most of the series, with a drop towards the end, I admit. However, he still had loads of support and disgruntled fans who have since not been as busy on the forums. Also, as I have already said some have switched to another HM. If you go to the 'Freddie Appreciation Thread' at DS you may just get a sense of the popularity of this HM, and how it far outweighs all other HMs and their 'Appreciation Threads' (more posts and pages by an absolute mile).

Why have people not been posting as much. Mmmmm, let me think? Is it because he has been out of the house for nearly 3 weeks now. I wonder if it has somethinbg to do with that...

I was actually trying to be friendly at the end of the last post, as hard as it was for me to be given your prior belligerence....but, you know, whatever mate and have a good one...
i'll start taking anything said at digital spy seriously when they stop banning people for the horrendous crime of calling another member a hypocrite -- nothing that gets said over there is of importance to anybody, and the fact that an 'appreciation thread' grows large is evidence of virtually nothing, how do you know that a) the same few members aren't posting over and over again and b) other members aren't just seeing a popular thread and jumping on the bandwagon?

Quote:
so how can you say freddie still has support, then, when you concede that threads about him hardly ever get made since he has been out of the house? i'm talking about over on this forum, not over at digital spy -- he might have had support before when he was getting his arse kicked by Bea but over on this forum it has been flushed straight down the toilet and is floating face-down in a sewage treatment facility

and if you're going to be friendly then don't include sly comments in your post, just say goodnight and mean it

speaking of you saying 'peace out and sleep well', how come you're back in here again? shouldn't you be asleep?

Let's agree to disagree, then. This forum is now flooded with Marcus vs anti-Marcus threads. Just like it was Freddie vs anti-Freddie threads (usually by the same few posters) when he was in the house. This is the way forums work. We still get Freddie threads even 3 weeks later, but there isn't much to post about when he's not in the house is there? You seem to miss this perfectly valid point. Has nothing to do with his level of support (which is what your initial venom was aimed at - and he aint even in the house and you're still seeing him as some sort of threat, or some reason to go all aggressive?).

Anyway, I won't say anything else ..........agree to disagree in these instances is always the best policy.
Old 28-08-2009, 12:36 AM #41

Quote:
peace out mate and sleep well.

LoL
Old 28-08-2009, 12:44 AM #42

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Quote:
Originally posted by hennessy
Quote:

I guess it is entertaining.. a bloke with tourettes won it once...*cock..*cough
pete didn't swear as much as marcus!!

everyone swears, but it's still not nice to hear ALL the time. can he not think of any other words to describe things?? calling everything wank or **** etc is pure laziness. he's an intelligent guy, he should use his brain.

you expect that kind of language from silly teenagers that run around the streets, not adults
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 12:46 AM #43

marcus can swear all he wants as long as he dosent bow down to big brother and be a fake pile of turd like the rest of the housemates

hes the only one in there who has been honest throughout...
fallentree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:09 AM #44

Freddie has only been out of the house for 2 weeks
jgfrise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:13 AM #45

Only Marcus has the X-Factor., i.e., is an X-Man.
Nigeria_Bob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 01:18 AM #46

Marcus has a very high IQ...he swears in his real life...he swears on BB what's the problem...most of us adults do. He has made a concious decision to be himself love or loathe the guy he is genuine.
BONNEIP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
absolutely, appalling, language, marcus