Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:26 AM #1

Default Did anyone else think marcus being released was the best bbbm clip?

I thought it was amazing and the music was just perfect
It was a fitting end clip for the best housemate this year...or even ever.
luminoussun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 AM #2

heyyyy people
staceyxxx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:31 AM #3

Rubbish
cant stand the bloke dont want o see him on my tv AGAIN
duttydiva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:33 AM #4

yeah it was a funny clip, marcus is awesome
eggdavid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:36 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

No. Nothing related to Marcy was the 'best anything' and actually anything featuring Marcy just reminds me of a massive 'BB Worst Bits' and a reminder of how rubbish the program has gone this season.
He should not even have been a HM to start with.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:37 AM #6

[rquote=2517091&tid=145425&author=duttydiva]Rubbish
cant stand the bloke dont want o see him on my tv AGAIN[/rquote]
well how about turn over??
Old 02-09-2009, 06:38 AM #7

[rquote=2517095&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]No. Nothing related to Marcy was the 'best anything' and actually anything featuring Marcy just reminds me of a massive 'BB Worst Bits' and a reminder of how rubbish the program has gone this season.
[/rquote]
oh and lisa was just great....i'm sorry but i can't take you seriously.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:28 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.
Captain Parasite. He was there for himself and what he could leech off of it.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:21 AM #9

[rquote=2517095&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]No. Nothing related to Marcy was the 'best anything' and actually anything featuring Marcy just reminds me of a massive 'BB Worst Bits' and a reminder of how rubbish the program has gone this season.
[/rquote]

love your banner for lisa, you must feel like a bit of a loser right now.
kjago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:29 AM #10

[rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.
Captain Parasite. He was there for himself and what he could leech off of it.[/rquote]

Hater
ziltan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:35 AM #11

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):

i didn't rate it at all. very boring
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:45 AM #12

I just think it's funny that people who hate marcus just can't see past it and admit something is good.
narrow minded
Old 02-09-2009, 09:58 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2517354&tid=145425&author=luminoussun]I just think it's funny that people who hate marcus just can't see past it and admit something is good.
narrow minded[/rquote]

it's got nothing to do with the fact i didn't like him. i didn't think it was a great clip. not much thought put into it and i thought it was boring
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:04 AM #14

Yeah, brilliant clip. But it WAS Marcus after all. I especially liked how he took a lot of time with his fans. He was out there for longer than ny other exited BB10 HM. I think it was thoughful of him to spend that time with them signing autographs, shaking hands and taking photos for the crowd. The clearly loved him. Great response from the crowd. Funny how davina couldn't 'control' him. She just gave up. lol.
scot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:13 AM #15

[rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.
Captain Parasite. He was there for himself and what he could leech off of it.[/rquote]

They should donate £1 from every box set to the "Lisa Fund". She won't be able to sign on after being unavailable to actively seek work for 3 months. It would be such a shame to see her destitute and her halo get all dirty.
munky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:22 AM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2517409&tid=145425&author=munky][rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.

They should donate £1 from every box set to the "Lisa Fund". She won't be able to sign on after being unavailable to actively seek work for 3 months. It would be such a shame to see her destitute and her halo get all dirty.[/rquote]

She has been working for the last 3 months. I do not know exactly the requirements but I think that is going to be enough to get started.
She was legitimately let go from her job as well.
Don't see any problems.

Marcy is also unemployed. Despite his ability to dick around with a handful of power chords on a guitar and make little plastic dolls.. .. I don't know there is many openings for self-deluded fukktards who are all talk and contradictory actions?

Here is a question:
Does anyone know the specific rulings with job-seekers who do have savings or maybe cheques coming in from a previous employer or winnings from a contest,
and,
specifically whether or not that disqualifies them from signing on?
Here is what I'm getting at - they may not qualify for financial benefits,
BUT,
CAN qualify for all the other services towards finding employment (be it retraining, certificates, resources, counseling, advisers, job listings etc etc).
This was my understanding although I haven't looked into it.
Yes?
Old 02-09-2009, 10:30 AM #17

[rquote=2517373&tid=145425&author=kisywisy][rquote=2517354&tid=145425&author=luminoussun]I just think it's funny that people who hate marcus just can't see past it and admit something is good.
narrow minded[/rquote]

it's got nothing to do with the fact i didn't like him. i didn't think it was a great clip. not much thought put into it and i thought it was boring[/rquote]

Let's just hope he keeps running, deeper and deeper into the woods never to be seen nor heard of again!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:32 AM #18
mizzy25

mizzy25

i missed his eviction
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:35 AM #19

[rquote=2517441&tid=145425&author=ElProximo][rquote=2517409&tid=145425&author=munky][rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.

They should donate £1 from every box set to the "Lisa Fund". She won't be able to sign on after being unavailable to actively seek work for 3 months. It would be such a shame to see her destitute and her halo get all dirty.[/rquote]

She has been working for the last 3 months. I do not know exactly the requirements but I think that is going to be enough to get started.
Don't see any problems.

Marcy is also unemployed. Despite his ability to dick around with a handful of power chords on a guitar and make little plastic dolls.. .. I don't know there is many openings for self-deluded fukktards who are all talk and contradictory actions?

Here is a question:
Does anyone know the specific rulings with job-seekers who do have savings or maybe cheques coming in from a previous employer or winnings from a contest,
and,
BUT,
CAN qualify for all the other services towards finding employment (be it retraining, certificates, resources, counseling, advisers, job listings etc etc).
Yes?[/rquote]

That is pretty much correct Poxo, it's been some time since i 'signed on' but i think you cant claim dole money if you have 6k in the bank, but it might be a higher sum.

Thing is though the Legend is always taking night classes etc to improve himself, think he has done courses in japanese, gardening, mechanics, IT etc. Besides Marcus can get a job no probs as a window fitter. No bad coin in that game.

Lisa on the other hand will never take any course as this will make her more employable; not a position she wants to be in!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:36 AM #20

[rquote=2517468&tid=145425&author=The_Long_Run][rquote=2517373&tid=145425&author=kisywisy][rquote=2517354&tid=145425&author=luminoussun]I just think it's funny that people who hate marcus just can't see past it and admit something is good.
narrow minded[/rquote]

it's got nothing to do with the fact i didn't like him. i didn't think it was a great clip. not much thought put into it and i thought it was boring[/rquote]

Let's just hope he keeps running, deeper and deeper into the woods never to be seen nor heard of again![/rquote]

the woods clip was feckn awesome eh! Marcus really does have an animal magnetism!
Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 AM #21

the marcus haters are really lovers the long run and ElProximo growing ponytails
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 AM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

He was that bad.

The bitter Lisa supporter having to post in a pro Marcus thread AGAIN because there are no pro Lisa ones to post in.

Now THAT is the sign of a true LOSER!!!!!!!

Did you not notice the difference in the reception Marcus got from the Interview and BBBM audiences and guests compared to Lisa's ????

Loads of people love Marcus because he has a personality and a good heart.
The same could never be said about Lisa.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:49 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2517485&tid=145425&author=scot][rquote=2517441&tid=145425&author=ElProximo][rquote=2517409&tid=145425&author=munky][rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.

Don't see any problems.

Here is a question:
and,
BUT,
Yes?[/rquote]

That is pretty much correct Poxo, it's been some time since i 'signed on' but i think you cant claim dole money if you have 6k in the bank, but it might be a higher sum.

Thing is though the Legend is always taking night classes etc to improve himself, think he has done courses in japanese, gardening, mechanics, IT etc. Besides Marcus can get a job no probs as a window fitter. No bad coin in that game.

Lisa on the other hand will never take any course as this will make her more employable; not a position she wants to be in![/rquote]

Right but the problem is that there is no way of knowing whether or not Marcy is lying about his skills and training and this is a huge problem when he sits in interviews with employers who have seen or look into his claims on television,
and,
He may very well have a problem if he has filled out any benefits forms and lied about his previous experience or skills.
Now he will have that suspicion (rightfully so) following him around from job to job.
Not to mention a lot of employers do not want to have people with mental problems. The concern is that someone like Marcy with 'Delusion of Grandeur' will end up needing many months off and being compensated all along with the Employers 'hands tied' to play along.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:50 AM #24

[rquote=2517532&tid=145425&author=JTM45][rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.

The bitter Lisa supporter having to post in a pro Marcus thread AGAIN because there are no pro Lisa ones to post in.

Now THAT is the sign of a true LOSER!!!!!!!

Did you not notice the difference in the reception Marcus got from the Interview and BBBM audiences and guests compared to Lisa's ????

Loads of people love Marcus because he has a personality and a good heart.
The same could never be said about Lisa. [/rquote]

Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 AM #25

[rquote=2517532&tid=145425&author=JTM45][rquote=2517143&tid=145425&author=ElProximo]They ought to create a version of the Season DVD box set with every Marcy moment edited out and a promise on the cover '100% Marcy Free' and then watch it outsell the regular Marcy-infected box set.
He was that bad.

Now THAT is not the sign of a true LOSER!!!!!!! It is a symbol of magnanimity.

Loads of people feel sorry for Marcus because he has a personality disorder.
The same could never be said about Lisa. [/rquote]
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bbbm, clip, marcus, released