Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:01 AM #1

Default Sohie as Noirin

Did anyone else find that hysterical?

I think there is a real push by BB to get people to not vote for siavash. He just seems to be being picked on - showing all his nominations to Lisa; the acting task which was obviously the one thing he didnt want acted out.... Even Davina got a good few jabs in there during the last eviction.
sunflower27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:26 AM #2
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Well, he really shone in the Beyonce task, I was in knots laughing!! Sophies accent was dire!! I thought Rodrigo made a good job of Siavashs accent
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:26 AM #3

[rquote=2528495&tid=145712&author=sunflower27]Did anyone else find that hysterical?

I think there is a real push by BB to get people to not vote for siavash. He just seems to be being picked on - showing all his nominations to Lisa; the acting task which was obviously the one thing he didnt want acted out.... Even Davina got a good few jabs in there during the last eviction.[/rquote]

Re Sophie I thought it was quite cringeworthy.
Re Siavash he was not picked on at all. In fact I think BB gave him a chance to shine and win votes by his reaction. He should have just laughed it off and played along. Instead he chose to mope and sulk like a 5 year old. In fact he has done nothing much of any note since Noirin left bar playing for sympathy.

Sorry to be harsh but he bought it all on himself by his actions. i am totally bemused by Siavash's popularity and can only assme that people are voting for him purely because he is the last of the so called "three amigos".

I am interested to know what I am ,obviously , missing that makes Siavash such a good housemate.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 AM #4
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2528539&tid=145712&author=trasadkel][rquote=2528495&tid=145712&author=sunflower27]Did anyone else find that hysterical?

I think there is a real push by BB to get people to not vote for siavash. He just seems to be being picked on - showing all his nominations to Lisa; the acting task which was obviously the one thing he didnt want acted out.... Even Davina got a good few jabs in there during the last eviction.[/rquote]

Re Sophie I thought it was quite cringeworthy.
Re Siavash he was not picked on at all. In fact I think BB gave him a chance to shine and win votes by his reaction. He should have just laughed it off and played along. Instead he chose to mope and sulk like a 5 year old. In fact he has done nothing much of any note since Noirin left bar playing for sympathy.

Sorry to be harsh but he bought it all on himself by his actions. i am totally bemused by Siavash's popularity and can only assme that people are voting for him purely because he is the last of the so called "three amigos".

I am interested to know what I am ,obviously , missing that makes Siavash such a good housemate.[/rquote]

I doubt you are missing anything really, people are different and like people for different reasons is all!!! I mean none of the finalists are "bad" people and haven't really been nasty to anyone, so of course some people will like one person and some will like another, thats it.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:40 AM #5

Each to their own, I didnt find it cringeworthy at all. I was laughing so much!

I didnt see the beyonce task, I was just putting across my opinion on how I saw things and I do think picking that clip of his noms and then making them act out his and noirin's whatever it was a bit of a personal attack.

I'm not a siavash fan, can take him or leave him, but it's how I saw it.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:43 AM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2528555&tid=145712&author=sunflower27]Each to their own, I didnt find it cringeworthy at all. I was laughing so much!

I didnt see the beyonce task, I was just putting across my opinion on how I saw things and I do think picking that clip of his noms and then making them act out his and noirin's whatever it was a bit of a personal attack.

I'm not a siavash fan, can take him or leave him, but it's how I saw it. [/rquote]

Oh God yeah I think so too. If he had laughed it off it would have been better for him but then the abti-Siavashers would probably have been saying, Oh he must not have liked Noirin that much cos it didn't bother him or thats so mean there he is laughing while his ex-g/f has to go through all that again!

Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 AM #7

[rquote=2528558&tid=145712&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2528555&tid=145712&author=sunflower27]Each to their own, I didnt find it cringeworthy at all. I was laughing so much!

I'm not a siavash fan, can take him or leave him, but it's how I saw it. [/rquote]

Oh God yeah I think so too. If he had laughed it off it would have been better for him but then the abti-Siavashers would probably have been saying, Oh he must not have liked Noirin that much cos it didn't bother him or thats so mean there he is laughing while his ex-g/f has to go through all that again!

[/rquote]

hAHAHAHA - So true.

At this late stage in the game everyone is out to 'protect' their favourite and get them to win.

The lengths some people will go to on here to slate their favourite's competition is hilarious

I dont care who wins now Marcus is gone. The fact he didnt make the final makes me happy enough.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:49 AM #8
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2528743&tid=145712&author=sunflower27][rquote=2528558&tid=145712&author=Niamhxo][rquote=2528555&tid=145712&author=sunflower27]Each to their own, I didnt find it cringeworthy at all. I was laughing so much!

[/rquote]

hAHAHAHA - So true.

At this late stage in the game everyone is out to 'protect' their favourite and get them to win.

The lengths some people will go to on here to slate their favourite's competition is hilarious

I dont care who wins now Marcus is gone. The fact he didnt make the final makes me happy enough. [/rquote]

Siavash is my fav but I wouldn't be too upset if Rodrigo or Sophie won, wouldn't be happy about David or Charlie winning, though thats highly unlikely
Old 03-09-2009, 11:55 AM #9

David needs the money - see where he works? It's like a sweat shop. I dont care if he wins either but no hope there.

I think it's between sophie, Rodrigo and siavash.

Am over charlie - that mr innocent act has run it's course.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
noirin, sohie