Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 AM #1

Default Siavash about to walk a day before the final?

Yesterday Big Brother gave the housemates another chance to win back some money for the winner's Prize Fund.

Charlie, Siavash, Sophie and Rodrigo were asked to rate themselves in a series of different categories from one to four. Birthday boy David was called to the Diary Room and asked to predict which housemate rated themselves the highest and lowest in each category. For each correct prediction, he was awarded £10,000 for the Prize Fund. The categories were: viewer popularity, fakeness, biggest game plan, selfishness and most deserving winner.

The housemates rated Charlie as the most popular with viewers and Siavash as the least popular. David rated Rodrigo as the most popular and Sophie as the least popular, and so did not win that round.

The housemates rated Siavash as the most fake housemate and Charlie as the least fake. David guessed that Sophie would be considered the most fake and Rodrigo the least fake. Wrong again.

The housemates rated Sophie as having the biggest gameplan and Siavash as having the least gameplan, but David misjudged again, rating Siavash as having the biggest plan and Rodrigo as the least. We're starting to think Rodrigo might be David's favourite...

The housemates rated Charlie as the most selfish housemate and Siavash as the least selfish, and David guessed both of these correctly, bagging £20,000 for the Prize Fund.

The housemates then rated Charlie as the most deserving winner and Sophie as the least deserving winner, which David also predicted correctly. The result? A total of £40,000 added to the Prize Fund.

The housemates were gathered and told the results. Sophie was surprised by David's decisions and a little offended that he considered her the fakest and least popular - but David made light of it, laughing and defending his decisions.

Charlie went to the Diary Room to show Big Brother the t-shirt he had made. He then gave it to David along with a slice of cheese and a can of cider. David said it was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

David was told in the Diary Room that he would be having a birthday party, and was offered the chance to choose some music and food. He chose Whitney Houston's classic ‘One Moment In Time' as the last slow song and requested scotch eggs, vol au vents, pizza and chips as the party food. He also wanted hats and balloons. Go crazy.

Despite the impending merriment, Siavash sloped off to the Diary Room and told Big Brother that he wanted to leave. Big Brother told him that the party was about to start and to come back when he'd thought it over a bit more. Sure enough, during the party Siavash said goodbye to everyone and went determinedly back to the Diary Room. After thinking for a very long time, he decided to sleep on it. By the time he left the Diary Room, the rest of the housemates were all in bed and starting to wonder where Siavash was. Siavash told them he was talking to Big Brother about his sore throat, and Sophie laughed, "Oh! I thought you were leaving."

As the housemates settled down to sleep, Siavash lay in bed contemplating his fate, while Charlie and Rodrigo had yet another smooch under the covers.

Is Siavash really going to leave the day before the final, or could it just be a bit of last week jitters? We'll soon find out...
Mickey2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:42 AM #2

It's the penultimate day in the House. This morning the housemates have had a lie-in after the party last night - and Big Brother is feeling so generous that there wasn't even an alarm call. When the shutters gently rose at 10.45am, the gang looked slightly bleary-eyed but happy.

Despite saying he wanted to leave, Siavash was still there, but maintaining a low profile.

So, what to have for breakfast on the penultimate day? Sophie, Charlie and Rodrigo decided to have a wedge of David's birthday cake and a large cola. Healthy.

"I had so much fun last night," said Charlie cheerfully, before turning to Sophie and lowering his voice to a suspicious hiss. "Why did Siavash go to the Diary Room for so long?"

"He said he lost his voice," reported Sophie.

"Aye, but he wouldn't be in there for an hour," insisted Charlie, smelling some gossip.

"He had to wait half an hour for the doctor, he said," Sophie told him. Charlie looked unconvinced.

Meanwhile David made a solo trip to the bus stop to work on his arteries. Lugging on his ciggie, he was still happy with the memories of his special day yesterday.

"I can't believe it, it's the end tomorrow," David said, coming back into the House.

"It's 3rd September today," Charlie informed them, looking amazed himself.

"I can't believe we've missed the whole of summer," said Sophie. Don't worry, the weather's been just as hit-and-miss in the outside world as it has in the Big Brother Garden.

"I hope they give us a little Task today," she added. "Makes the day go quicker, doesn't it?"

Don't wish it away too fast - in 48 hours you'll be waking up somewhere else...
Mickey2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:46 AM #3

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Siavash is such a walking juxtaposition. He is the coolest cat in nearly any social situation and apparently has no problem calmly accusing Tom or Angel of stealing beers among a group or enters any task as cool as a cucumber,
yet,
On evictions nights turns into what I call 'Hysterical Grandmother Siavash' and is apparently facing death by firing squad or thinks his children are,
and,
Even before that has meltdowns over who goes up for eviction as we all know.

WTF Siavash?
Honestly I thought Darnell had serious issues over his impending eviction but Siavash takes this to entirely new levels.

Problem is - I grew to appreciate Siavash and wanted to cheer him on and I still like the guy,
but,
ENOUGH with this stupid weird game-screwing walking/non-nominating/eviction rigging business. It is really the one and only reason I DONT want to vote him to win anything.
Honestly?
I hope he does walk out. Seriously. Just walk out and save everyone else the hassle and at least allow the remaining 4 to have a regular situation in the end.

ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:52 AM #4

Just go please Siavash! He is getting on my nerves moping around and bringing everyone down. How insensitive when people are voting for him ( why it is beyond me).

Let someone that appreciates being there win please. I will be seriously peed off if Siavash comes in the top two. He just doesn't deserve it IMO.
trasadkel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 AM #5

Just more attention seeking antics from the fakest person to enter the house this year - he has been a game player all along and is still game playing - would love if BB just kicked him out now and give us all a break for the last day
rosieb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:54 AM #6

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Just after more sympathy from the voters,he should have gone ages ago,he must be one of the most spineless hms in history.
WAYNEEBRUM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
day, final, siavash, walk