Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 AM #1
Tripping Not Genuflecting

Default David Is An Excellent Liar!!

He stole on Goldenballs.
Yes I know it's a game and he played by the rules but isn't BB? And noone likes false people.
I haven't come across a thread that really highlighted this.
To steal on Goldenballs you have to look your contestant in the eyes and plead your innocence that you wont steal, that you'll share the money.
He lied outright.
The old lady who he stole from died of a broken heart later that day (I imagine).
Don't get me wrong I would steal night and day but I don't keep telling people how nice or how geniune I am.
David is trying to fool all the people all the time.
Those tears that flash on and off, that's not healthy for a 28 (knocking on 40) male, gay or otherwise.
He's as false as his laugh.
People used to say he must be genuine to choose Lisa as a friend but I don't recall anyone saying that Goebel was a bit of a scallywag but at least he was loyal.
And don't get me started on the 32" waist ffs
hennessy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:50 AM #2

[rquote=2528571&tid=145720&author=hennessy]He stole on Goldenballs.
Yes I know it's a game and he played by the rules but isn't BB? And noone likes false people.
To steal on Goldenballs you have to look your contestant in the eyes and plead your innocence that you wont steal, that you'll share the money.
He lied outright.
The old lady who he stole from died of a broken heart later that day (I imagine).
Don't get me wrong I would steal night and day but I don't keep telling people how nice or how geniune I am.
Those tears that flash on and off, that's not healthy for a 28 (knocking on 40) male, gay or otherwise.
People used to say he must be genuine to choose Lisa as a friend but I don't recall anyone saying that Goebel was a bit of a scallywag but at least he was loyal.
[/rquote]

I completely agree, been raising threads on this, to able to see this in a hm you have to be very perceptive, unfortunately most of the people on this forum and viewing big brother are not perceptive or intelligent to see the trees from the forest..
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:51 AM #3

He is a great fake crier.
karrezza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:54 AM #4

[rquote=2528578&tid=145720&author=masonbason][rquote=2528571&tid=145720&author=hennessy]He stole on Goldenballs.
He lied outright.
[/rquote]

I completely agree, been raising threads on this, to able to see this in a hm you have to be very perceptive, unfortunately most of the people on this forum and viewing big brother are not perceptive or intelligent to see the trees from the forest..[/rquote]
Mason if you have a look at the early david thread I was one of the 1st to dislike him.
The guy is so fake and if he wins he'll be laughing

and karrezza how fast to those tears come and go. he's make Usain Bolt sweat with the speed
Old 03-09-2009, 10:59 AM #5
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I haven't really decided what to make of David. He could be genuine, he could be fake either way I'm completely indifferent to him, he's either going to come 4th or 5th imo so whatever he's doing or not doing isn't working anyway
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:00 AM #6

[rquote=2528592&tid=145720&author=hennessy][rquote=2528578&tid=145720&author=masonbason][rquote=2528571&tid=145720&author=hennessy]He stole on Goldenballs.
He lied outright.
[/rquote]

I completely agree, been raising threads on this, to able to see this in a hm you have to be very perceptive, unfortunately most of the people on this forum and viewing big brother are not perceptive or intelligent to see the trees from the forest..[/rquote]
Mason if you have a look at the early david thread I was one of the 1st to dislike him.

and karrezza how fast to those tears come and go. he's make Usain Bolt sweat with the speed[/rquote]

Yeah i know you have been commenting on my threads, and read your post initially,, so good on you on seeing what i am seeing..

but hey the problem is with all the big characters, hes been in the shadows, and he hid behind Lisa..

I wish he had gone in from the start, there would have been some great clashes,

Just see the footage when his name was announced, what a numpty,, broke down crying thinking he was going out..

People who say he is genuine and nice are the same ones who support a different Hm every week, not me, i saw the same with Bea..

Finally i have no problem if people show their genuine colors so for e.g. i didnt like the hippy happy bea, but once she became a child and started being nasty i liked her..
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:09 AM #7

[rquote=2528600&tid=145720&author=masonbason][rquote=2528592&tid=145720&author=hennessy][rquote=2528578&tid=145720&author=masonbason][rquote=2528571&tid=145720&author=hennessy]He stole on Goldenballs.
He lied outright.
[/rquote]

and karrezza how fast to those tears come and go. he's make Usain Bolt sweat with the speed[/rquote]

Yeah i know you have been commenting on my threads, and read your post initially,, so good on you on seeing what i am seeing..

but hey the problem is with all the big characters, hes been in the shadows, and he hid behind Lisa..

I wish he had gone in from the start, there would have been some great clashes,

Just see the footage when his name was announced, what a numpty,, broke down crying thinking he was going out..

People who say he is genuine and nice are the same ones who support a different Hm every week, not me, i saw the same with Bea..

Finally i have no problem if people show their genuine colors so for e.g. i didnt like the hippy happy bea, but once she became a child and started being nasty i liked her..[/rquote]
Old 03-09-2009, 11:30 AM #8
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
I'maCeleb2014: Jake Quickenden
Queen Nikki ♥

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
I'maCeleb2014: Jake Quickenden

Anyone have a link. I would love evidence.
BBfan46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:34 AM #9

http://www.biogs.com/bigbrother/david2.html

I'm still looking for more
Old 03-09-2009, 11:34 AM #10

He is acting in BB as if it's still a fantasy in his head. This is prob how he always imagined he'd be in there. He's probably an honest enough guy, but his perception of how he should behave specifically on BB makes him seem false.

Pity about his flat, though. Very lousy. The area looked quite rough in the VT
saraholeila is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 AM #11

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2564092.ece

here's a better one
Old 03-09-2009, 11:38 AM #12

and even better one