Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:23 AM #1
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Default Is anybody proud of supporting Siavash after his stunt last night?

He knew it was somebody's birthday but he used it as an opportunity to take the airtime away from David and onto himself... at the same time, spoiling David's Birthday for his own selfish reasons.

Are you still happy that you support him because I am still completely shocked that he is supportable in any form whatsoever, especially after last night.

He appears to have no soul, no dignity or character - has walked over everybody in that house to get to that end.

Personally I hope bad things happen to him, and I don't mean the bad things he has inflicted on himself, like his personal need not to shave and also his need to dress despicably (an in joke apparently at BB).
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 AM #2

i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood
shirl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 AM #3

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

I thought Siavash was totally selfish and spoiled David's party and I am right off Siavash now. Horrid, self centred creep!

I hope Siavash gets booted out first for doing that to David. Plain nasty.
Robertocarlo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 AM #4

Siavash fans probably won't budge on their support for him.....After all they have to be pretty darn gullable to support him in the first place......So don't expect a sudden surge in intellect......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:25 AM #5
0_o

0_o

I still support him.

I would never be 'proud' of supporting any housemate though, thats just weird...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:26 AM #6
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM #7
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.[/rquote]

You are likening a guy who is on a tv show to a serial killer? Some people take this way too seriously.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM #8

[rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.[/rquote]

Like I said you won't change their minds........The condition is incurable......
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM #9

Ah... it was awful last night... them all being polite and sitting there waiting for the prat while he was away for HOURS... he hadn't the slightest intention of leaving... not the slightest...

He did spoil the party.

David to WIN..
thelionspet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:28 AM #10

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.[/rquote]get a grip its a game show there all in it to win it he hasnt physically harmed anyone and he has never spoke about anyone behind their back
shirl1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:29 AM #11

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2535371&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck]He knew it was somebody's birthday but he used it as an opportunity to take the airtime away from David and onto himself... at the same time, spoiling David's Birthday for his own selfish reasons.

Are you still happy that you support him because I am still completely shocked that he is supportable in any form whatsoever, especially after last night.

He appears to have no soul, no dignity or character - has walked over everybody in that house to get to that end.

Personally I hope bad things happen to him, and I don't mean the bad things he has inflicted on himself, like his personal need not to shave and also his need to dress despicably (an in joke apparently at BB).[/rquote]

BB could have stayed focused on Davids party but decided Siavash was more interesting,you can't blame him for what BB decide to show and his first visit to the DR was BEFORE the party.If you are wishing bad things on him surely it is YOU who has no sole,What a despicable thing to say
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 AM #12

I liked Siavash and his individuality.... however in the past 3-4 weeks he has been foolish...selfish...and attention seeking.His behaviour on last nights HL show was disgraceful cos he knew his actions would guarantee airtime on the eve of the finale.He showed no respect for David and because of that he will not get my vote.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM #13

yes really proud of him! Siavash has a heart and has feelings for others, he felt really guilty for what he had done to his ex gf and I love him even more that he admitted it and is torn to do 'the right thing'. Thanks massivetruck for giving him airtime in here!!!

Fully support Siavash! Even more since yesterday!!!!

Siavash to win!!!!
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM #14
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535397&tid=146101&author=VickyJ][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

You are likening a guy who is on a tv show to a serial killer? Some people take this way too seriously.[/rquote]

I am not likening him to one. I am just saying that people are quick to say "misunderstood" for the obviously deviants and sociopaths around us.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:32 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2535383&tid=146101&author=Robertocarlo]I thought Siavash was totally selfish and spoiled David's party and I am right off Siavash now. Horrid, self centred creep!

I hope Siavash gets booted out first for doing that to David. Plain nasty. [/rquote]

Absolute rubbish,BB decided to air Siavash in the DR,when they could have easily focused on Davids Birthday,so BB spoilt it not Siavash.They usually only show us DR room footage of nominations ,if thye choose to put it into LF that's their doing!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:34 AM #16
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535411&tid=146101&author=Addy]yes really proud of him! Siavash has a heart and has feelings for others, he felt really guilty for what he had done to his ex gf and I love him even more that he admitted it and is torn to do 'the right thing'. Thanks massivetruck for giving him airtime in here!!!

Fully support Siavash! Even more since yesterday!!!!

Siavash to win!!!!
[/rquote]

How has he a heart and feelings when he had no intention of leaving, put on a pathetic gruff voice and then spoiled somebody's Birthday party too for his own needs.

And by the way, he was not drunk, he was not sedated or out of his mind when he kissed Noirin, over and over and over and over again in the house.

It's like saying you'll slap someone silly, go around beating up people and then later say "ooops, I'm a nice guy me, really cool - I wouldn't hurt a fly" and then you piss all over somebody's parade because you have no dignity or morals - and this on their Birthday.

Yeah right - Specsavers.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:34 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

What a stupid analogy
Old 04-09-2009, 10:35 AM #18
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535415&tid=146101&author=kazanne][rquote=2535383&tid=146101&author=Robertocarlo]I thought Siavash was totally selfish and spoiled David's party and I am right off Siavash now. Horrid, self centred creep!

I hope Siavash gets booted out first for doing that to David. Plain nasty. [/rquote]

Absolute rubbish,BB decided to air Siavash in the DR,when they could have easily focused on Davids Birthday,so BB spoilt it not Siavash.They usually only show us DR room footage of nominations ,if thye choose to put it into LF that's their doing![/rquote]

But he did spoil David's party, right? He did intend on not joining in, right?

We know, he chose not to join in - so he did it for airtime, whether BB showed it or not, we know he spoiled the party.

It is impossible to attempt to justify something by blaming Big Brother for showing it.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:37 AM #19
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535402&tid=146101&author=shirl1][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.[/rquote]get a grip its a game show there all in it to win it he hasnt physically harmed anyone and he has never spoke about anyone behind their back[/rquote]

He speaks about people behind their back all the time. Almost every highlights show.

What do you think Noirin, Siavash, Freddie and Marcus were doing..?

Oh right... that was "OBSERVING"... they were commenting on "OBSERVING". God forbid they were mentioning people's names behind their back...

oh yeah, and then there was Rabbitgate - the biggest lie in this year's Big Brother. Who was that agian? Yeah... Siavash... but I must be wrong because Siavash never talks behind people's backs now does he...
Old 04-09-2009, 10:38 AM #20
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535419&tid=146101&author=kazanne][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

What a stupid analogy[/rquote]

It's utterly appropriate.

He's been utterly pathetic in there, trampling over people and now on the cusp of his nastiness we're supposed to accept he is "misunderstood" for all the nastiness he did.

It didn't work for the Yorkshire Ripper, it's not working for him.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:39 AM #21

[rquote=2535402&tid=146101&author=shirl1][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

People say the same thing about serial killers and young kids who kill other children or attempt to kill them.[/rquote]get a grip its a game show there all in it to win it he hasnt physically harmed anyone and he has never spoke about anyone behind their back[/rquote]

No he hasn't but he crucified the game by refusing to vote...consequently people went up and left who shouldn't have.His selfish behaviour over Noirin showed lack of respect for his GF and Marcus...his so called friend in the house.Then he has the biggest guilt trip and tries to win back favour.Perhaps Siavash should think before he does things and think of the repurcussions.Hopefully he will learn that from this experience.
However he has been plotting and schemeing trying to calculate the nominations... and he has done everything he can to get 'airtime' and become one big attention seeker.
So no, he has done nothing 'bad' but he has been one very selfish prat.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:40 AM #22
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535400&tid=146101&author=bananarama][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

Like I said you won't change their minds........The condition is incurable......[/rquote]

Gawd...! You're telling me it is.

After last night, I'm surprised there is any support for him.

I still think his support is down to the anti-vote but I think the majority of BB support is down to liking somebody due to the dislike of somebody else.

I believe, women fancied Kris and Siavash was the anti-Kris.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:41 AM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2535426&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535415&tid=146101&author=kazanne][rquote=2535383&tid=146101&author=Robertocarlo]I thought Siavash was totally selfish and spoiled David's party and I am right off Siavash now. Horrid, self centred creep!

Absolute rubbish,BB decided to air Siavash in the DR,when they could have easily focused on Davids Birthday,so BB spoilt it not Siavash.They usually only show us DR room footage of nominations ,if thye choose to put it into LF that's their doing![/rquote]

We know, he chose not to join in - so he did it for airtime, whether BB showed it or not, we know he spoiled the party.

It is impossible to attempt to justify something by blaming Big Brother for showing it.[/rquote]

He didn't spoil Davids party at all,he was there and putting on smiles and singing!! he also told them he'de been to see the doctor,so no bragging about he wanted to leave was mentioned even though Sophie did ask him if that's what he was doing,IF he wanted attention he would have told them and THAT WOULD have spoilt the party wouldn't it,as they would have been too busy trying to make him stay.?
Old 04-09-2009, 10:42 AM #24
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535436&tid=146101&author=rusticgal][rquote=2535402&tid=146101&author=shirl1][rquote=2535395&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535382&tid=146101&author=shirl1]i love siavash and think he is just misunderstood[/rquote]

No he hasn't but he crucified the game by refusing to vote...consequently people went up and left who shouldn't have.His selfish behaviour over Noirin showed lack of respect for his GF and Marcus...his so called friend in the house.Then he has the biggest guilt trip and tries to win back favour.Perhaps Siavash should think before he does things and think of the repurcussions.Hopefully he will learn that from this experience.
However he has been plotting and schemeing trying to calculate the nominations... and he has done everything he can to get 'airtime' and become one big attention seeker.
So no, he has done nothing 'bad' but he has been one very selfish prat.[/rquote]

I think he has done a lot wrong.

This, because, I accept they will all do something to attempt to stay in the house - some, will do things to attempt to win...

Siavash has shown no loyalty in that house and has spat on everybody who has come near him. He completely pushed people to one side, ignored them and utterly humiliated people in order to get further.

He has in my view, been the nastiest housemate in the history of Big Brother.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:44 AM #25
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2535444&tid=146101&author=kazanne][rquote=2535426&tid=146101&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2535415&tid=146101&author=kazanne][rquote=2535383&tid=146101&author=Robertocarlo]I thought Siavash was totally selfish and spoiled David's party and I am right off Siavash now. Horrid, self centred creep!

It is impossible to attempt to justify something by blaming Big Brother for showing it.[/rquote]

He didn't spoil Davids party at all,he was there and putting on smiles and singing!! he also told them he'de been to see the doctor,so no bragging about he wanted to leave was mentioned even though Sophie did ask him if that's what he was doing,IF he wanted attention he would have told them and THAT WOULD have spoilt the party wouldn't it,as they would have been too busy trying to make him stay.?[/rquote]

You mean being at the party taking center stage by acting a prat at somebody else's party? Making a complete mockery of it and then making them wait to cut the cake which he knew was occurring?

Yeah...?

Ooooo k...

And how is talking about leaving, bragging??!?

Sorry but he did completely piss all over David's birthday but you know what? I was overjoyed that he wasn't there to cut the cake and have the surprise in the bedroom.

He actually did David a favour for not having his pathetic worm like self at his party. They had the nicest four there and the nastiest snake in BB history not there.

Thank You God!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
night, proud, siavash, stunt, supporting