Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:40 AM #1
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

Default Freddie his own worst enemy and bad luck - Why I think he didn't win

I think Freddie would have had it in the bag if not for two reasons.

The first one being, annoying and winding up other housemates.

I think he is a good character and he has some visibly good traits that will take him far but being utterly against the other housemates and following Siavash from day one didn't help him.

The second one is siding with Siavash

I think Siavash has consistently brought people down and led to them leaving the house. His hopping from housemates to housemate led to a lot of backstabbing and sh*t stirring which was against housemate, even those close to him like getting Cairon and Marcus against Sreee and later, Marcus against everyone and then betraying him. He also played Freddie in reference to Bea and Marcus too.

If Freddie had made a pact with Angel, Sree and some of the real individuals, he would have coasted this show but unfortunately, Siavash got his claws into him very early on.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:44 AM #2

[rquote=2544020&tid=146721&author=MassiveTruck]I think Freddie would have had it in the bag if not for two reasons.

The first one being, annoying and winding up other housemates.

I think he is a good character and he has some visibly good traits that will take him far but being utterly against the other housemates and following Siavash from day one didn't help him.

The second one is siding with Siavash

I think Siavash has consistently brought people down and led to them leaving the house. His hopping from housemates to housemate led to a lot of backstabbing and sh*t stirring which was against housemate, even those close to him like getting Cairon and Marcus against Sreee and later, Marcus against everyone and then betraying him. He also played Freddie in reference to Bea and Marcus too.

If Freddie had made a pact with Angel, Sree and some of the real individuals, he would have coasted this show but unfortunately, Siavash got his claws into him very early on.[/rquote]

Yawn, cant you say anything interesting..fyi big brother is over, freddie was kicked out 5 weeks ago ... pls say the saddest thing is i can imagine you posting anti-siavash threads next year also, get over it matey..
masonbason is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 10:46 AM #3
Banned

Banned

Bea had a huge part to play too, as well as The Three Morons crusade against Big Brother, which isolated them from the other housemates and led to Hira being evicted and Lisa not getting kicked out earlier, if memory serves me right. They have only themselves to blame.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 AM #4
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2544038&tid=146721&author=setanta]Bea had a huge part to play too, as well as The Three Morons crusade against Big Brother, which isolated them from the other housemates and led to Hira being evicted and Lisa not getting kicked out earlier, if memory serves me right. They have only themselves to blame.[/rquote]

Can you imagine Freddie behaving like that rebel without a cause without Siavash?...

There is your answer.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:13 AM #5
highly intoxicated'

highly intoxicated'

Freddie was a great house mate. Did well, I spose he don't need the money and i thought Sophie was such a worthy winner.
chris1232 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:18 AM #6
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2544131&tid=146721&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2544038&tid=146721&author=setanta]Bea had a huge part to play too, as well as The Three Morons crusade against Big Brother, which isolated them from the other housemates and led to Hira being evicted and Lisa not getting kicked out earlier, if memory serves me right. They have only themselves to blame.[/rquote]

Can you imagine Freddie behaving like that rebel without a cause without Siavash?...

There is your answer.[/rquote]

Yep, you're right there. But he still was a spanner with David and that was all about Bea.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:21 AM #7
highly intoxicated'

highly intoxicated'

Bea, Most likely wrecked his chances :/
chris1232 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:32 AM #8

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

Favourites:
CBB8: Sally

When all said and done Freddie ended up going the way he did because Lisa had a thing against him from the start. Her little group were always bigger than Freddie's, and therefore were always able to take complete control of the nomations by ganging up on them.

Various members of Lisa's group always claimed that Freddie was being "annoying" and yet they didn't seem able to provide any sound example of why other than petty things like him going "hmmmmm" when he eats, or even just being in the same room as other HMs!

The rebeling only happened way into BB, near the end. This was long after the others had decided not to like Freddie, after Freddie had been up countless times. So that's clearly not the reason he was generally disliked. Plus, for some reason he always seems to take more of the blame of that than the other two.

The thing that was ultimately the downfall of Freddie was when he started standing up to Lisa (despite the fact that that's what everyone wanted him to do in the first few weeks!) The British like an underdog, they like someone who is humble when all the odd are against them, which Freddie was the first few weeks. When he finally started standing up to Lisa he quashed that image.

P.S. Of course the Bea thing didn't help either!
ManicWolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM #9

Bea is the reason he was evicted. GO BEA
Lewis. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:40 AM #10
Banned

Banned

But he didn't have to stand up to Lisa at that late stage; he had already defeated her by never lowering himself to their level and just allowing them to make tits out of themselves. The episode with Lisa was already long over when Freddie decided to have a pop and it was entirely motivated by anger at Bea changing alliances within the house, which left him isolated again. And at the point the bullied became the bully which was a remarkable turnaround. Bea triggered it all becuz he felt he'd lost a grip on the house again.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bad, didn't, enemy, freddie, luck, win, worst