Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:11 PM #1

Default RabbitGate and other thoughts

I was watching BB Little Brother house reunion and they talked about RabbitGate, the host asked Noirin and Siavash about it. I never saw Carly nor Kris call Noirin a rabbit as Siavash said they did. So what was the deal? Siavash seems awfully wishy washy about the whole thing as well.

My guess is that Siavash heard something and amplified it to alienate Noirin further from others and at the same time trying to leap frog Marcus and jump into her confidence and make her self conscious about kissing people.

So tell me experts...did Carly and Kris actually say this?

Also, as far as Noirin betraying Siavash's confidence, didn't he pretty much out himself when he came in there and they were all shouting about it, or had she already said his name at that point?

And Freddie...why does everyone think he was so righteous and holy when he puffed his chest out vs Noirin? He seems to have that bully / coward complex. A cowardly timid asskisser when he feels he can't win a fight, notice how timid he was when Cairon came in in a huff after fighting with Sree, or how timid he was in fights vs Lisa in the beginning, yet, when someone is getting piled on, like Noirin was, here is Freddy the Braveheart going to pile it on with the rest of the group, right in her face no doubt. Where was that bravery when there was an element of risk involved? There are things I like about Freddie in some ways but I thought that was actually his weakest moment.

Maybe I am just being Noirincentic. I liked Marcus but thought he made an idiot of himself with his too aggresive pursuit of Noirin, but I can somewhat understand it, but still, he looked like an idiot, a complete and utter idiot.

Noirin, I feel, wasn't nearly the monster people made her out to be. Yes she could have been more responsible with other's feelings towards her, but I don't think she was nearly the abuser of her sexual power some make her out to be.

She is an attractive girl and playful and flirty, and those qualities alone caused Sree, Angel, Marcus, Freddie to an extent, Siavash for sure, and Tom and obviously Isaac all to act in ways they otherwise would'nt have.

Really and truly what we witnessed was a hot chick trapped in a house of depraved losers she would never hang out with in real life if they behaved that way around her. Does that make her arrogant? NO.

Why? Because I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT AN ARROGANT COCKTEASE is and does and how they act, and Noirin is NOT that to the max.

I would say she possesses those qualities to a degree, but it ain't that bad. You can tell she has a heart. She tried to be careful with Sree's affections, and she tried to be careful with Marcus affections, but there was no way they were going to allow her to say no to either of them without punishing her by hating her.

Siavash is just a turd, through and through. A complete phoney. Abandoning his girlfriend, which he is only sorry for because he didn't get Noirin. That was brilliant bringing Isaac in and then further emasculating Siavash by making where those clothes. Someone in production clearly had it in for him.

There are things I liked about Siavash but he is a complete phony. A fake.

"People's feelings are involved" bla bla bla trying to act like he gives a damn and then he goes all out for Noirin.

Burning Siavash was a great moment in the show. I'm not mad at him for forgetting about his friend Marcus and going for her, I'm mad at him for screwing his girlfriend over like that, and all that endless righteous horseshit about leaving the house and not nominating. What a total load of crap.

I feel like he only buddied up to Freddie because he knows Freddie has money and sure as ****, after I thought that you start to hear how Siavash is going to help Freddie plan his party.

I really don't think Siavash is an inherently bad person, which is why it makes him so difficult to decipher. He is the KING OF FALSE HUMILITY.

I'm cool with Sophie winning, by the end of the show, she didn't have any blood on her hands hardly. I'm glad it wasn't Rodrigo, I would't have minded Charlie or even David.

Noirin inspired the most interesting moments in the show by a landslide, however Marcus was the most interesting person on the show, although Sree is interesting in the same way a train wreck is interesting. I hope everything gets better for him.

I had fun watching the show, hell I watched it all, and I watch the US one too this year. The English show is more about human behavior and social interaction and the american one more of a gameshow with mindgames. They are both interesting in their own ways.

although I trashed some people in this post I don't really have any ill will towards them in reality.

Stovepipe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:23 PM #2

Noirin.... is that you?
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:38 PM #3

Who's Carly?
J-Rock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 PM #4

This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.
Siavash observed, in very general terms, that K&K were criticising Noirin for not joining a (their) group. He also saw K and Sophie pretending to be rabbits (or dinosaurs, it doesn't matter which).
When he reported this to Noirin he combined the two to give the notorious phrase "hopping from group to group like a rabbit".
For some inexplicable reason Noirin seemed to find the "rabbit" part particularly insulting and blew up.
When K&K were accused of using the dreadful phrase they could easily deny it because, although they had often expressed the sentiments, they had not used the unholy insult of calling Noirin a rabbit.
So how does that sound to you?
RCW1945 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:14 AM #5

[rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.
Siavash observed, in very general terms, that K&K were criticising Noirin for not joining a (their) group. He also saw K and Sophie pretending to be rabbits (or dinosaurs, it doesn't matter which).
When he reported this to Noirin he combined the two to give the notorious phrase "hopping from group to group like a rabbit".
For some unexplicable reason Noirin seemed to find the "rabbit" part particularly insulting and blew up.
When K&K were accused of using the dreadful phrase they could easily deny it because, although they had often expressed the sentiments, they had not used the unholy insult of calling Noirin a rabbit.
So how does that sound to you?[/rquote]

It's closest to the right view, but not the troll view.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:59 AM #6

[rquote=2558838&tid=147301&author=J-Rock][rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.
For some unexplicable reason Noirin seemed to find the "rabbit" part particularly insulting and blew up.

[/rquote]

the rabbit thing has an implication of being sexually promiscuous however, it would have been much more powerful if she was'nt so emotinally charged when she asked them about it, actually, she wasn't any more revved up then they were in their responses or King Fake Humility Siavash was in his " I hate all of you"

I think that is the truest thing Siavash said in the entire show.

Really, it was Siavash that was the catalyst of the incident. Is Noirin supposed to be paranoid and silent? No.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:03 AM #7

Maybe Norin use to get called a rabbit at school because of her big teeth, and that's why she kicked up such a big fuss... just a thought
icehot69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:45 AM #8

[rquote=2559067&tid=147301&author=icehot69]Maybe Norin use to get called a rabbit at school because of her big teeth, and that's why she kicked up such a big fuss... just a thought[/rquote]

I had a brace when I was 10 years old because my two front teeth were like a rabbit. During that time some of the other school kids would say Bugs Bunny to me. My teeth are now fine and I still have all of them but thirty years later whenever I see or hear someone mention Bugs Bunny I cringe a little.

These memories can often stay with people for life.
Luanda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:55 AM #9

[rquote=2558717&tid=147301&author=HalfwitFTW]Noirin.... is that you?[/rquote]
Chels is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:01 PM #10
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.
For some inexplicable reason Noirin seemed to find the "rabbit" part particularly insulting and blew up.

But what Siavash said was they did call her rabbit and he saw it and heard them refer to Noirin distinctly as a Rabbit.

As it has been iterated above, no evidence of this has been brought forward. We've had people videoing live feed at night, watching it regularly and nothing has been brought forward. Even Big Brother have been confused about this as well - even the celebrities on the show didn't know.

So basically, it didn't happen. Further to this, Siavash spent a lot of time with Karly and Kris etc. He would have known completely without doubt if it was true...

so he personally went, he did personally go to the diary room and say it wasn't true. Not to their faces but in the diary room that he wasn't sure and said he was wrong and admits he was wrong... but then oddly, when questioned after Big Brother... he starts to say that the rest of the house believed it?

Overall... what a lying scumbag. He changes his story, admits behind their backs that it wasn't true - the group highlighted (and this was seen on live feed) that it was Marcus the Dinosaur.

MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:02 PM #11
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2558838&tid=147301&author=J-Rock][rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.

[/rquote]

The only troll view is when somebody just says, "you're a troll". A troll winds up people and agitates and aggravates.

The only post here that doesn't give an opinion and doesn't explain themselves is you and only you.

MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:18 PM #12

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
UBB: Coolio

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
UBB: Coolio

[rquote=2558717&tid=147301&author=HalfwitFTW]Noirin.... is that you?[/rquote]

LOL
ricky2k9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:55 PM #13

[rquote=2559152&tid=147301&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2558838&tid=147301&author=J-Rock][rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.

[/rquote]

The only troll view is when somebody just says, "you're a troll". A troll winds up people and agitates and aggravates.

The only post here that doesn't give an opinion and doesn't explain themselves is you and only you.

[/rquote]

As I have a little time at present I will explain for you MassiveTruck.

Both of the above comments you made are contradictions. The first states 'The ONLY troll view is...', and then in the very next sentence presents a wider definition, bringing in the OP and some others who visit the site, within its ambit.

Secondly, I have posted enough on the subject of 'rabbitgate' for my opinion to be known. My post above, agreeing with the citation, again confirms my opinion.

Most of my posts are opinions, support for a HM, or sometimes good hearted banter, based on previous like posts. I reserve the right to mention the word 'troll' within threads that are obviously trolling. You can particularly spot them when they are couched within articulate looking posts (often essays), and then there is a sentence or two hidden in there usually at the end, of real hatred and vitriol towards a HM - so obviously looking for an 'agitated' response (as you quite rightly pointed out). And almost a week after BB has finished?

It's really funny and sad at the same time to observe. Every so often I can't help but call someone out on it (and most of the real FMs who are left know a troll when they see one, but sometimes one can't help but respond; or call someone a troll if they feel they are genuinely trolling). It's just the way it goes on forums.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:00 PM #14

lol @ this thread. I do miss all the pathetic drama's of BB10.
yousoboo! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:03 PM #15

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Paige
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2559067&tid=147301&author=icehot69]Maybe Norin use to get called a rabbit at school because of her big teeth, and that's why she kicked up such a big fuss... just a thought[/rquote]

her teeth dont even look big
Chantel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:22 PM #16
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2559868&tid=147301&author=Rachel-x][rquote=2559067&tid=147301&author=icehot69]Maybe Norin use to get called a rabbit at school because of her big teeth, and that's why she kicked up such a big fuss... just a thought[/rquote]

her teeth dont even look big [/rquote]

Amazing what you can do with a black and decker sander aint it?

Bet that made one or two wince!
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:24 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2560004&tid=147301&author=Shasown][rquote=2559868&tid=147301&author=Rachel-x][rquote=2559067&tid=147301&author=icehot69]Maybe Norin use to get called a rabbit at school because of her big teeth, and that's why she kicked up such a big fuss... just a thought[/rquote]

her teeth dont even look big [/rquote]

Amazing what you can do with a black and decker sander aint it?

Bet that made one or two wince![/rquote]

your mean
Chantel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:06 PM #18

"the rabbit thing has an implication of being sexually promiscuous "
Or just the opposite!
RCW1945 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 03:39 AM #19

[rquote=2559151&tid=147301&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2558791&tid=147301&author=RCW1945]This is supposition but it fits the observed incidents.

But what Siavash said was they did call her rabbit and he saw it and heard them refer to Noirin distinctly as a Rabbit.

As it has been iterated above, no evidence of this has been brought forward. We've had people videoing live feed at night, watching it regularly and nothing has been brought forward. Even Big Brother have been confused about this as well - even the celebrities on the show didn't know.

So basically, it didn't happen. Further to this, Siavash spent a lot of time with Karly and Kris etc. He would have known completely without doubt if it was true...

so he personally went, he did personally go to the diary room and say it wasn't true. Not to their faces but in the diary room that he wasn't sure and said he was wrong and admits he was wrong... but then oddly, when questioned after Big Brother... he starts to say that the rest of the house believed it?

Overall... what a lying scumbag. He changes his story, admits behind their backs that it wasn't true - the group highlighted (and this was seen on live feed) that it was Marcus the Dinosaur.

[/rquote]

good post.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 AM #20

[rquote=2558679&tid=147301&author=Stovepipe]I was watching BB Little Brother house reunion and they talked about RabbitGate, the host asked Noirin and Siavash about it. I never saw Carly nor Kris call Noirin a rabbit as Siavash said they did. So what was the deal? Siavash seems awfully wishy washy about the whole thing as well.

My guess is that Siavash heard something and amplified it to alienate Noirin further from others and at the same time trying to leap frog Marcus and jump into her confidence and make her self conscious about kissing people.

So tell me experts...did Carly and Kris actually say this?

Also, as far as Noirin betraying Siavash's confidence, didn't he pretty much out himself when he came in there and they were all shouting about it, or had she already said his name at that point?

And Freddie...why does everyone think he was so righteous and holy when he puffed his chest out vs Noirin? He seems to have that bully / coward complex. A cowardly timid asskisser when he feels he can't win a fight, notice how timid he was when Cairon came in in a huff after fighting with Sree, or how timid he was in fights vs Lisa in the beginning, yet, when someone is getting piled on, like Noirin was, here is Freddy the Braveheart going to pile it on with the rest of the group, right in her face no doubt. Where was that bravery when there was an element of risk involved? There are things I like about Freddie in some ways but I thought that was actually his weakest moment.

Maybe I am just being Noirincentic. I liked Marcus but thought he made an idiot of himself with his too aggresive pursuit of Noirin, but I can somewhat understand it, but still, he looked like an idiot, a complete and utter idiot.

Noirin, I feel, wasn't nearly the monster people made her out to be. Yes she could have been more responsible with other's feelings towards her, but I don't think she was nearly the abuser of her sexual power some make her out to be.

She is an attractive girl and playful and flirty, and those qualities alone caused Sree, Angel, Marcus, Freddie to an extent, Siavash for sure, and Tom and obviously Isaac all to act in ways they otherwise would'nt have.

Really and truly what we witnessed was a hot chick trapped in a house of depraved losers she would never hang out with in real life if they behaved that way around her. Does that make her arrogant? NO.

Why? Because I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT AN ARROGANT COCKTEASE is and does and how they act, and Noirin is NOT that to the max.

I would say she possesses those qualities to a degree, but it ain't that bad. You can tell she has a heart. She tried to be careful with Sree's affections, and she tried to be careful with Marcus affections, but there was no way they were going to allow her to say no to either of them without punishing her by hating her.

Siavash is just a turd, through and through. A complete phoney. Abandoning his girlfriend, which he is only sorry for because he didn't get Noirin. That was brilliant bringing Isaac in and then further emasculating Siavash by making where those clothes. Someone in production clearly had it in for him.

There are things I liked about Siavash but he is a complete phony. A fake.

"People's feelings are involved" bla bla bla trying to act like he gives a damn and then he goes all out for Noirin.

Burning Siavash was a great moment in the show. I'm not mad at him for forgetting about his friend Marcus and going for her, I'm mad at him for screwing his girlfriend over like that, and all that endless righteous horseshit about leaving the house and not nominating. What a total load of crap.

I feel like he only buddied up to Freddie because he knows Freddie has money and sure as ****, after I thought that you start to hear how Siavash is going to help Freddie plan his party.

I really don't think Siavash is an inherently bad person, which is why it makes him so difficult to decipher. He is the KING OF FALSE HUMILITY.

I'm cool with Sophie winning, by the end of the show, she didn't have any blood on her hands hardly. I'm glad it wasn't Rodrigo, I would't have minded Charlie or even David.

Noirin inspired the most interesting moments in the show by a landslide, however Marcus was the most interesting person on the show, although Sree is interesting in the same way a train wreck is interesting. I hope everything gets better for him.

I had fun watching the show, hell I watched it all, and I watch the US one too this year. The English show is more about human behavior and social interaction and the american one more of a gameshow with mindgames. They are both interesting in their own ways.

although I trashed some people in this post I don't really have any ill will towards them in reality.

[/rquote]

lol
http://i25.tinypic.com/107kokw.gif
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
rabbitgate, thoughts