Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:37 AM #26

[rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

Funny how that happens quite often [/rquote]

The major incident to which you reffered just happend at 53 minutes past the hour to which it started.
LMFAO!
Ya, camera hogging indeed!
And Davina finished her conversation fully with Freddie, despite David's involvement.
And Hira got involved too eventually!
Freddie had loads of airtime himself: His Bisexuality, his face painting, his relationship with Bea, his future relationships outside the house, his special award etc.
Face it Vicky, you're dead wrong about David and just one of the hapless supporters of Siavash who would support him if he commited murder in the first degree and is just angry that he didn't get more airtime.
It's getting really tired.
[/rquote]

I'm not a hapless supporter of Siavash and I agree with Vicky here.

Carry on though. [/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
Said all that i'm going to say.
Vicky has her opinions and I have mine.
Neither is going to change.
Lets stop dragging a dead horsey.
[/rquote]

Know when you're beaten more like. [/rquote]

Am no.
I'm totally right in my mind.
It's just ignorant people like you are a total bitch to deal with.
Cant see the merrits from the margarita's.
Or that Siavash is a dirty sleeze bag, even when BB itself is telling you so through the medium of Davina, George, the live audiences, and now the fellow housemates.

David is too nice to camera hog.
Siavash has a history of it.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

I've remainined open minded throughout this series. If you go through my posts you will see that I'm far from Siavash' biggest fan. I also supported David, along with Rodrigo, to win in the last week so I'd say you're the ignorant one, blinded by hatred for certain housemates.[/rquote]

And, matey, if you go through my posts, you too will see that I'm always fair minded when it comes to all the housmates I ever disliked, Charlie, Roddy, Bea, Lisa etc. But just not Siavash for the most part.
He doesn't deserve my open mind.
It's his self-portrait he painted on BB. He has to live with it. And so do the supporters.

And,
Oh ya. You're still wrong.

[/rquote]

It's not a quiz show, there is no right and wrong here. It's just a difference of opinions.[/rquote]

So why the big problem with me saying that we both had our own opinions, which weren't going to change, and to just leave it at that then?
That is exactly what I was saying before you came in and said I was beaten.

Back to square one again.

I hate this double-standard, backtracking, hypocritical **** talk.
MiuMiu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:43 AM #27
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2564127&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

The major incident to which you reffered just happend at 53 minutes past the hour to which it started.
LMFAO!
And Davina finished her conversation fully with Freddie, despite David's involvement.
Freddie had loads of airtime himself: His Bisexuality, his face painting, his relationship with Bea, his future relationships outside the house, his special award etc.
Face it Vicky, you're dead wrong about David and just one of the hapless supporters of Siavash who would support him if he commited murder in the first degree and is just angry that he didn't get more airtime.
[/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
[/rquote]

Am no.
Or that Siavash is a dirty sleeze bag, even when BB itself is telling you so through the medium of Davina, George, the live audiences, and now the fellow housemates.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

I've remainined open minded throughout this series. If you go through my posts you will see that I'm far from Siavash' biggest fan. I also supported David, along with Rodrigo, to win in the last week so I'd say you're the ignorant one, blinded by hatred for certain housemates.[/rquote]

And, matey, if you go through my posts, you too will see that I'm always fair minded when it comes to all the housmates I ever disliked, Charlie, Roddy, Bea, Lisa etc. But just not Siavash for the most part.
It's his self-portrait he painted on BB. He has to live with it. And so do the supporters.

And,

[/rquote]

It's not a quiz show, there is no right and wrong here. It's just a difference of opinions.[/rquote]

So why the big problem with me saying that we both had our own opinions, which weren't going to change, and to just leave it at that then?

I hate this double-standard, backtracking, hypocritical s*** talk.[/rquote]

It wasn't a big problem, I just put a little worm on a hook and you bit. And now you seem a little angry.
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:44 AM #28
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

I think so, BB have been harsh on him.
Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:48 AM #29

[rquote=2564136&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564127&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

LMFAO!
[/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
[/rquote]

Am no.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

And,

[/rquote]

It wasn't a big problem, I just put a little worm on a hook and you bit. And now you seem a little angry.[/rquote]

Yep, because instead of making articulate arguments for your cause, i.e. Saivash, which none of you supporters can do anymore btw,
You just do exactly that. Produce a statement, keep the convo going by saying that you don't agree but not saying why, and then at the end tell us we're angry and that the conversation is now flawed because of it.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:51 AM #30
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2564144&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564136&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564127&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

LMFAO!
[/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
[/rquote]

Am no.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

And,

[/rquote]

It wasn't a big problem, I just put a little worm on a hook and you bit. And now you seem a little angry.[/rquote]

Yep, because instead of making articulate arguments for your cause, i.e. Saivash, which none of you supporters can do anymore btw,
You just do exactly that. Produce a statement, keep the convo going by saying that you don't agree but not saying why, and then at the end tell us we're angry and that the conversation is now flawed because of it.
[/rquote]

I've told you a few times now but I'm not a Siavash supporter, if you took a minute to go through some of my posts you'd see that.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:03 AM #31

[rquote=2564151&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564144&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564136&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564127&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

LMFAO!
[/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
[/rquote]

Am no.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

And,

[/rquote]

[/rquote]

I've told you a few times now but I'm not a Siavash supporter, if you took a minute to go through some of my posts you'd see that.[/rquote]

Ya, thats why you're not still here, not blindly defending him is it?
If you didn't like Siavash, then you wouldn't be bothered either way.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 AM #32
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2564180&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564151&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564144&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564136&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564127&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564112&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564106&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564094&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564067&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564060&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564057&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564042&tid=147451&author=headaball][rquote=2564028&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2564011&tid=147451&author=VickyJ]Oh right, so again, people are watching a different show to me...when it concerns their favourites

LMFAO!
[/rquote]

Nope, I'm finished.
[/rquote]

Am no.

Those are the facts.

[/rquote]

And,

[/rquote]

[/rquote]

I've told you a few times now but I'm not a Siavash supporter, if you took a minute to go through some of my posts you'd see that.[/rquote]

Ya, thats why you're not still here, not blindly defending him is it?
If you didn't like Siavash, then you wouldn't be bothered either way.[/rquote]

You're the one that through their toys out of the pram not me. I'm chilled and enjoying the discussion.

I did that search for you too.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...750#pid2528896

or

Number 26 http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...php?tid=141127

or

Me supporting and voting David to win.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...167#pid2536432

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...909#pid2533113

Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 AM #33

Ya, ok. I see that you are fair and all.
And you just have to look at my "Siavash's sitting on the fence" thread to realise that it is not blind hate.
I was genuinely looking for a possible reason why BB would hate him so. Not just saying, ya well he's a cock so he get's what he deserves.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:05 AM #34
0_o

0_o

Miu, if you actually read my first post you will see that I was blindly supporting noone. You seem to have took my post as trying to defend Siavash, which it wasnt...I said they were equally bad. I just dont understand how you can say one person doing it is ok, whilst twisting on about another person doing it.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 11:50 AM #35

Well in my humble opinion David answered a question which was asked of Freddie, and totally did interrupt Freddie
jgfrise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:52 PM #36
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Vicky, people only see what they want to see.

And Yes, Davina is still holding a grudge
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:57 PM #37

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

I usually like Davina but recently she has been very nice to some and harsh to others.

Lets all remember Tim. BB3 was the first series where Davina seemed to have favourites and where all of this began. As someone stated before, she gave Tim such a hard time during his interview in BB3 and years later even named him as her least favourite housemate of all time(which shouldnt be allowed). It looks like she is willing to let Siavash take the crown for her least fave along with Rachel who she was also harsh to.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 04:24 PM #38

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

[rquote=2563925&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu][rquote=2563914&tid=147451&author=VickyJ][rquote=2563904&tid=147451&author=MiuMiu]Siavash is such a camera time hogger it's not even funny.
Everytime he had to have his opinion added.
What a ****ing asshole of ****!
[/rquote]David was equally bad.

All wanting their 5 minutes of fame to last a little longer, david was butting in all over the place![/rquote]

If I recall, David only spoke to Davina when he was spoken to.
About Vivienne and his "best gay" award.
[/rquote]

Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
davina, grudge, holding, siavash