Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 26-07-2005, 12:33 AM #1

Default Nude Prudes [News Story]

Quote:
Nude Prudes

Kemal, Makosi and Orlaith have been talking about being at one with their own bodies in a revealing conversation about naturism.

But while Kemal did his best to explain the rigours of a life without clothes, Makosi couldn't quite get her head around the concept.

"Would you ever go to a nudist club?" Kemal asked Makosi before adding, "I'd love to go. Not one with old people, but with fit people."

"I'd keep my clothes on though," said Makosi, somewhat missing the point.

"You can't do that, you have to be nude," laughed Kemal. "You're not allowed in otherwise."

The conversation took a turn for the bizarre when Makosi asked, "So what do you do, stand in the queue naked?"

"There's no queue. It's not a club with dancing. It's a club, like a garden. It's during the day. You eat lunch. You're all naked and you play games," revealed Kemal with insider-like accuracy.

Well that is quite an eye-opener
"Why, though?!" continued Makosi, with a look of something akin to fear.

"'Cos they like to be nude. Clothes restrict them." Kemal replied looking more than a little bemused.

"So why don't you just be nude at your house. Why go to a club?" Makosi asked further adding to her now obvious 'I am lost' mantle.

"'Cos it's fun!" enthused the 19-year-old diva. "You can do recreational activities nude - like tennis, golf, swimming."

"Really?! No, I wouldn't go." Makosi said, looking a little ill at this point.

"Have you never seen programmes about it?" Kemal went on with growing excitement. "They're old and have saggy boobies. And saggy old willies spinning around every time they run," he said perhaps rather unfairly.

"Orlaith would you go?" He shouted.

"No it's too weird. I have a thing about that area on me," said the prudish model. "It's very private. I don't like exposing it," she said, without getting her baps out once, which was a surprise.
Source: Channel 4
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
news, nude, prudes, story