Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Default Really offended about what happened in college!

Well my form tutor phoned me and told me to meet him in a room. He was in there with some other people.

He then said "By teh way, have you had any problems at school?" I said No, "Did you need any help at school?" I again said No.

Apparently when I took my exam before college on the computer, it came out witha 4/5 Dyslexia result, so they started saying "Are you dyslexic, have you ever had this brought up?", I was like "Cant believe your saying im dyslectic." Dont they think i would have known after all these years at school! They were talking as if I was extremely dumb.

They asked me what I got for my GCSE Grades for English and I told them I got a B in English Lang and a B in English Lit, so they looked confused and started saying that there could have been a mistake.

So I need to redo the 1 hour computer test again on Tuesday lunchtime, I think it may be because i skipped loads of questions in the test to make it go past quicker at the time.

But they really p****d me off claiming i need additional help, when I was the most advances pupil in my year last year!!
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
college, happened, offended