Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Chat and Games Looking for forum games, and completely off topic banter - this is your place! (includes Virtual Big Brother type forum games)

Old 18-09-2015, 09:24 PM #251
x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

x

Favourites:
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Name: Jay
Live: Bournemouth
Film: Scream
Colour: Teal
Food: Cheesy chips
Drink: Water, anything else makes me thirsty af
Shoe: 11
TV Show: The office us
Song: atm morningsiders - cherry, i get bored of songs easily
Phobias - People dressed in costumes

Jay. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:34 PM #252
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay. View Post
Name: Jay
Live: Bournemouth
Film: Scream
Colour: Teal
Food: Cheesy chips
Drink: Water, anything else makes me thirsty af
Shoe: 11
TV Show: The office us
Song: atm morningsiders - cherry, i get bored of songs easily
Phobias - People dressed in costumes
I'll PM you my number

Last edited by Will.; 18-09-2015 at 09:34 PM.
Will. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 09:37 PM #253
Mr Rocket League

Mr Rocket League

Name: Kyle
Kyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 10:10 PM #254
ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
Name: I hate it, call me Brian
Live: Guernsey/Sheppy
Film: American Pie
Colour: Brown
Food: Chinese
Drink: Sambuca
Shoe: 9/10
Height: 6"3
TV Show: Lost
Song: Vaughan Williams Symphony #5 in D Movement III - Romanza (Cos I'm cultured and ****)
Phobias: Failure
School Studies: Art, Graphics and Music
Marital Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Bisexual
What I find attractive: Short, brown eyes, brown hair, tanned, skater style.
Favourite Band: Smashing Pumpkins
Favourite Artist: Jeff Soto

I write loads of music but I've never presented it to anyone.
I spend alot of time when listening to music being analitical about it, I find it hard talking to people about music because I can explain elements about it and get replied with "but yeh it's a catchy tune xx"
Trust is the most important element in any relationship.
My biggest talent is probably Crash Team Racing. Sad really.
I play 5 instruments; Violin, Piano, Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitar. A bit of Viola on the side too.

EDIT: Also I'm Vegetarian.
Quote:
I'm James, but don't call me James please. I'm 19 years old and study music composition, hopefully putting out some of my music near the end of this year. I think I've left it really late but I think it's definately a confidence thing more than a creativity thing because I have hundreds of ideas written down but never get round to turning it into a piece. I also do other creative outlets including artsy stuff (picking up sculpting again next year) and writing Abaddon (seriously, you'd be suprised how much I plan it. I have like 4 seasons of ideas and one reader <3)

As for my personality, I'm the type who laughs silently. I'm horrificly difficult to get to know because I generally keep a closed book about myself (ironic, considering the thread I'm posting in) and I don't talk to people I don't think I'll ever get along with. I'm cynical and kind at the same time, which is an odd combination because it makes me seem hostile when I'm really not. I'm shockingly sensitive and really, hate being insulted, even if it's a joke I'll take it to heart. I spend a ridiculous amount of time thinking and nothing good really comes out of it. I hate losing, but I'm not a sore loser if I felt the other person/team deserved it.

I give up on friendships with girls. The amount of female friends I've had who've ditched me because they're bored of me is astonishing. Guys are less drama and more fun, even if I don't care about football or don't own a PS3 so I can't contribute to a good amount of their conversations. My friendship circle has about 20 people so I know how to get things I want in a larger group of people.

I've learned to love the way I look. I have odd hair, a big nose, uneven ears and a square jaw, but it's all part of what defines me.

So essentially I am: Cynical, Independant, Tactless, Sensitive, Caring, Quite Serious, Creative and Shy guy who hates losing. A really, really odd combination.

My God I've come such a long way as a human. This is genuinely a bit emotional to read

So I'm James. You can call me James if you want I don't give a **** anymore I'm now 23 years old and I'm preparing to do a working holiday in Australia. After living in London for 5 years and having 2 of the best, most character forming years of my life I'm back home for a while doing bar work for a few months.

Since the last two times I've posted I'm no longer in a relationship and I'm also full homo. I feel bad because of the whole "bi now gay later" stigma bisexuals get but I was genuinely very confused as to what my sexual orientation was. A mixture of my conservative upbringing, where I lived and getting with multiple girls probably confused me a bit more but now I'm happy and proud of who I am. I still need to tell my parents but hopefully the next time I post here I'll look back and think how silly I was for worrying

I'm much more outgoing than I used to be. I used to think I was just extremely shy, but I didn't realise I was suffering from anxiety. I actively avoided therapy and medication because it only made me feel worse. I just tried to conquer it by myself and... I don't know how, but it worked. I think it's having the amazing friendships I had at the time, coming out and working in a very busy stressful environment which kinda built my character. Now I'm not outgoing or shy, I'm in between and I'm totally okay with that. I can approach anyone and make conversation and I have the confidence to do that.

I completed my music degree with a first and won a prize for my music, but I still didn't believe in myself enough for me to put it out to people. This is still a struggle for me, but I'm now performing regularly at open mic nights, which is a huge step for me. I plan to complete an album when I'm in Australia and I'm already working on it. It's all very exciting.

I'm no longer vegetarian, I was a massive stoner smoking basically every day when I lived in London and now I'm home I've only smoked twice over the last couple of months because well I'm with friends and it'd be rude not to

How would I describe myself now? Hard working, caring, creative, friendly, conscientious, affectionate, self-destructive and BEAUTIFUL.

So if you're the age I was when I wrote these horrendously embarrassing bits of biography and you feel awkward and like you don't feel that you have a place in the world, trust me, you'll be okay. I've been there and gone through **** and I've come through a much happier person. You will too.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2015, 10:21 PM #255

Aww, I'm glad bumping this did some good. I'm sure everyone here would love you to share your music by the way.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:30 PM #256
It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

It's Like I'm Burnt Out

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun

Name: Josiah
Live: Pittsburgh
Film: RENT
Colour: Green
Food:
Drink: Anything (especially Dr. Pepper).
Shoe: U.S. 12/UK 11.5/Euro 45
Height: 5' 11"
TV Show: The Real World
Song: Today's The Day (The Ellen DeGeneres Show Theme Song for Season 13) - P!nk
Phobias - Spiders, Snakes, Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors
Orientation: Gay
Old 18-09-2015, 10:47 PM #257
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Spoiler:

My God I've come such a long way as a human. This is genuinely a bit emotional to read

So I'm James. You can call me James if you want I don't give a **** anymore I'm now 23 years old and I'm preparing to do a working holiday in Australia. After living in London for 5 years and having 2 of the best, most character forming years of my life I'm back home for a while doing bar work for a few months.

Since the last two times I've posted I'm no longer in a relationship and I'm also full homo. I feel bad because of the whole "bi now gay later" stigma bisexuals get but I was genuinely very confused as to what my sexual orientation was. A mixture of my conservative upbringing, where I lived and getting with multiple girls probably confused me a bit more but now I'm happy and proud of who I am. I still need to tell my parents but hopefully the next time I post here I'll look back and think how silly I was for worrying

I'm much more outgoing than I used to be. I used to think I was just extremely shy, but I didn't realise I was suffering from anxiety. I actively avoided therapy and medication because it only made me feel worse. I just tried to conquer it by myself and... I don't know how, but it worked. I think it's having the amazing friendships I had at the time, coming out and working in a very busy stressful environment which kinda built my character. Now I'm not outgoing or shy, I'm in between and I'm totally okay with that. I can approach anyone and make conversation and I have the confidence to do that.

I completed my music degree with a first and won a prize for my music, but I still didn't believe in myself enough for me to put it out to people. This is still a struggle for me, but I'm now performing regularly at open mic nights, which is a huge step for me. I plan to complete an album when I'm in Australia and I'm already working on it. It's all very exciting.

I'm no longer vegetarian, I was a massive stoner smoking basically every day when I lived in London and now I'm home I've only smoked twice over the last couple of months because well I'm with friends and it'd be rude not to

How would I describe myself now? Hard working, caring, creative, friendly, conscientious, affectionate, self-destructive and BEAUTIFUL.

So if you're the age I was when I wrote these horrendously embarrassing bits of biography and you feel awkward and like you don't feel that you have a place in the world, trust me, you'll be okay. I've been there and gone through **** and I've come through a much happier person. You will too.
Fantastic! Well done you, so glad you're happy and enjoying life and your achievements, here's to many many more x

Bookmark/share this topic