Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 13-08-2005, 09:11 AM #1

Default Crowd boos at liar Makosi

Quote:
MAKOSI was greeted with angry chants of “Liar! Liar!” as she was booted out of BB last night.

A hostile crowd blasted her over her claims she had sex with winner Anthony Hutton in the pool — and then feared she may be pregnant.

Makosi, 24 — exposed as an actress by The Sun this week — contradicted herself ALL NIGHT.

First she told host Davina McCall: “No one will ever know what happened in the pool.”

But after Davina asked whether she really needed the morning-after pill, she insisted: “I did think I was pregnant” to boos and jeers.

Then when she was told camp crimper Craig was sure they didn’t have sex, Makosi retorted: “I would not really base my evidence on Craig because he probably wanted to s*** Anthony. I was drunk, Anthony was drunk.”

But later in a sensational press conference, Makosi said she and Anthony DID have sex.

She made graphic claims about what the pair did and said: “I didn’t lie. I was very drunk. If he denies it, that’s his story.”

When asked about being dubbed a liar, Zimbabwean Makosi replied: “I feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You have to respect it, even if you don’t go by it.”

However, winner Anthony was stunned when Davina dropped the bombshell about her sex claims.

The presenter revealed Makosi confided in fellow housemates she had asked for the morning-after pill — and she even planned to call their baby Jacuzzi.

Amazed Anthony blasted: “She mentioned that I ********d her? What’s that about?

“We got absolutely mortal drunk but I didn’t have sex with her.”

As the camera panned to Makosi’s face, she bit down on her lip and looked embarrassed.

Anthony later told reporters:: “There’s no way. Put it this way if it was the film American Pie, second base. We never had sex.

“She just wants to use me and make money out of me. That’s all she’s concerned about.”

Defiant Makosi was subjected to the worst boos ever heard at a live eviction as the baying crowd screamed: “Off! Off! Off!”.

And despite the fact we revealed she was signed to a talent agency which sent her to the BB auditions, Makosi bragged: “I did think I was going to win.

“To a certain extent I do think of myself as a winner. Look at all those girls - I’m the last female walking out of that house.”

As Davina looked on astonished, cocky Makosi added: “I’ve never lost anything in my life.”

After more boos she looked flustered and said: “This is difficult for me.”

But later in the press conference Makosi — who got just 8.7 per cent of the final vote — claimed she was the rightful WINNER.

She said it was only because she had been “misunderstood” that she missed out on the big prize.

She said: “I think Anthony was the politically correct person to win it. Makosi lied, probably that’s what people would have thought. If people had not misunderstood me about the pool thing, I would probably have walked out last”.

Kinga, 20, was first out of the house last night after polling 3.8 per cent of the votes at that stage.
Article The Sun
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boos, crowd, liar, makosi