Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB6 Chat about Anthony, Eugene, Makosi and the rest of the Big Brother 6 housemates.

Old 14-08-2005, 01:40 AM #1

Default Big Brother 6: Ant\'s Night Fever [News Story]

Quote:
BIG BROTHER 6: ANT'S NIGHT FEVER

BIG Brother champ Anthony Hutton yesterday vowed to hang up his dancing shoes in Scotland.

The 23-year-old winner will retire from his career as a disco dancer after landing £50,000 on the reality show.

But yesterday Anthony said he would be appearing with his 70s dance troupe, Stretch Limo Boogie Express, this weekend.

The date at City nightclub in Perth was booked before Anthony, who uses the stage name Chico Importante, went into the BB house.

Now the club is planning extra security to cope with demand from people keen to see the Geordie BB star on Friday night.

The audience for the gig is expected to include runner-up Eugene and BB losers Maxwell and Saskia, as well as fifth-placed Craig - diminutive Anthony's most devoted admirer.

After being crowned top housemate on Friday, Anthony, from Consett, County Durham, said: 'Chico will definitely make another appearance.

'He's coming out for at least one more time and Scotland is definitely where it will be done. I can't wait actually.'

Pal and Stretch Limo Express boss, Gary Lane, 32, said: 'Before he went into the show, he told one of the lads he wanted to come back and carrying on dancing.

'We are really proud of what he has done because he has managed to be a nice lad throughout the whole thing.'

The women of Perth had better watch out as sex-starved Anthony has admitted he can't wait to go out on the pull after his 11 weeks in the house.

The 5ft 3in Big Brother winner said: 'I feel as if I've grown a new virginity but I might have forgotten my technique.

'I wasn't that bothered about having sex in the house. It's a big thing to have sex on national TV especially when I've got Granny Hutton, who I live with, watching.'

He said his opinion of Zimbabwean nurse Makosi had been tarnished when he was told she had claimed to be pregnant with his baby after a steamy session in the jacuzzi. Anthony, who beat Eugene into second place with 57 per cent of the vote, insisted he had not had full sex with the African stunner.

He added: 'She has definitely gone down in my estimation. I would never do that. It was for the love of money.'

Meanwhile, Makosi, who looked stunned by the hostile reception when she left the house in third place, later vowed to take Hollywood by storm.

The 24-year-old is determined to become famous, despite being branded the most hated housemate in history.

She denied stories that surfaced this week that she was a professional actress.

But she added: 'I have never acted before but I would love to be an actress. I would love to be in Hollywood. But I wasn't acting in the house. That was Makosi, that is me, I wasn't acting at all.

'I haven't been to acting school but if I had, then Halle Berry move over.'

Runner-up Eugene revealed yesterday that he wants to find a 'Queen Geek' to share his £50,000 fortune.

The eccentric engineer from Sussex, who previously worked at Scottish radio station Beat 106, said last night: 'The sort of girls I hang around with are slightly geeky and techy girls. It's more friendship that I'm interested in than a relationship.'

The Big Brother finale won the highest audience figures for any Channel 4 show this year, peaking at 7.8million viewers, 41 per cent of the total THEY were all too sussed, and in the end the contestants' anticipation of life outside ruined this year's BB for me.

They knew how to boost their value to magazines, how to bump up the cheques, how to interest the agents... and it showed.

For too many, their time in the house seemed an irrelevance to what was coming when they left.

So from the first minutes, the show that had captured a nation's hearts provoked disappointment.

Derek's sheer incongruity and marvellous hand gestures, Kemal's 'baby doll' antics and even the relationships between Craig and Anthony or Maxwell and Saskia were gripping television.

But, as a housemate last year, I can honestly say that few of us knew what would be waiting for us when we stepped out of the doors of the car on the first night.

Isn't that supposed to be the fun? I would love to have a pint with any of my former housemates, but I just can't see that happening with the majority of this year's crop.

Shock tactics by the producers and even more shocking personalities dominated this year.

Maybe it was just me but BB6 seemed grubbier and more cynical than the five before.

I would rather remember BB1's Craig giving his prize money away than Anthony, who is too caught up in his own looks, or Helen and Paul from BB2 rather than Saskia and Maxwell.
Source: Sunday Mail
Red Moon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ant's, big brother 6, fever, news, night, story