Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB7 Celebrity Big Brother 7 from 2010, which was won by Alex Reid.

Old 29-01-2010, 09:43 PM #1

Default Jonas dumps katia and used her

Seems like he used her after all. I think she was genuinely upset tonight. I dont think even davina was expecting that answer from him - unless he was going with the crowd, But sounds like he is going on the pull tonight.
beau2460 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 09:45 PM #2
Banned

Favourites (more):
UBB: Nikki
BB11: Mario

Banned

Favourites (more):

he didnt ever use her :/
she Played him!
why was it so hard to see?
Stacey. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 09:45 PM #3
User banned

User banned

well she did show him that article aswell, that probably made him annoyed.
Stephanie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 09:46 PM #4
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacey.x View Post
she Played him!
It is you that can't see it Stacey - your judgement is always coloured by your hormones!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 01:46 AM #5

that headline was so not true. She right away said when she came out she doesnt really care for him.
jonas acted shockingly last night.
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I dont own a TV. I never heard of BBUK until CBB7, when I followed it only to keep track of Stephen Baldwin, of whom I used to be a fan. After that I got hooked onto BBs 7-10. Now I'm here for the last ever BB!

By the way, I'm Jewish, married, and mom to 2 little boys.

BB11:

LOVE: Mario. Josie. Dave. Steve.
LIKE: Ife. Caoimhe. Ben. Sunshine.
OKAY: Rachel. Nathan. Corin.
HATE: Shabby. Govan. John-James

Excited about an Orthodox jewish guy going on BBUS12!
BrooklynFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 01:53 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan View Post
that headline was so not true. She right away said when she came out she doesnt really care for him.
jonas acted shockingly last night.
So you think Janice should have just towed the C4/Davina line and agreed there could be something of a romance there? You should really cross the pond and get a job with our tabloids
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:15 AM #7
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
It is you that can't see it Stacey - your judgement is always coloured by your hormones!
lmao, it has nothing to do with gender..
if it had all been the other way round, I would be on Katias side!!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:19 AM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:
lmao, it has nothing to do with gender..
if it had all been the other way round, I would be on Katias side!!
Fibber!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:20 AM #9
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Fibber!
Im not!
lmao, but gender dont bother me at all!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:21 AM #10
Nah

Nah

Katia looking upset ? She looked very happy with her drunk friend Sov (yes Sov was definitely drunk on BBBM, you could see her drinking champagne glasses throughout the show)

My take on this, is that Katia got what she deserved because I hate nothing more but a girl using a guy (or the other way round). She even had a boyfriend when she came in. Once she played with Jonas, she left him like a dump therefore Jonas got his sweet revenge. The "It's too late baby " comment was epic. Now Katia would think about twice before playing with a guy.
Old 31-01-2010, 08:32 AM #11
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
Katia looking upset ? She looked very happy with her drunk friend Sov (yes Sov was definitely drunk on BBBM, you could see her drinking champagne glasses throughout the show)

My take on this, is that Katia got what she deserved because I hate nothing more but a girl using a guy (or the other way round). She even had a boyfriend when she came in. Once she played with Jonas, she left him like a dump therefore Jonas got his sweet revenge. The "It's too late baby " comment was epic. Now Katia would think about twice before playing with a guy.
Totally disagree! Jonas was the user (hate any kind of user) - he admitted it on his interview when he said there was noone else in there who interested him - so Katia was the only one he could make a play for!

She 'dumped' him (although they were hardly an item, so really noone could dump anyone) because it became obvious that people were putting all the blame for their 'relationship' on her. She was made to feel uncomfortable about it - so she told him they were just friends.

In the end, I think she got cosy with him again - because it didn't matter what she did, people were still going to blame her - so she just thought 'what the hell, might as well do what I like" which was perfectly understandable.

Jonas just cares about his 'popularity' and feels he will be more popular without her as well as being 'miffed' that she didn't fall at his feet!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:35 AM #12
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Jonas had been listening to the HMs tell him that she wasn't really interested in him. So he comes out fronting just to look like the big man who didn't care about her anyway. Totally FAKE and juvenille.

He'd run to her in a heartbeat if she'd have him - but she certainly won't touch him now!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 08:39 AM #13
Nah

Nah

Quote:
Totally disagree! Jonas was the user (hate any kind of user) - he admitted it on his interview when he said there was noone else in there who interested him - so Katia was the only one he could make a play for!

She 'dumped' him (although they were hardly an item, so really noone could dump anyone) because it became obvious that people were putting all the blame for their 'relationship' on her. She was made to feel uncomfortable about it - so she told him they were just friends.

In the end, I think she got cosy with him again - because it didn't matter what she did, people were still going to blame her - so she just thought 'what the hell, might as well do what I like" which was perfectly understandable.

Jonas just cares about his 'popularity' and feels he will be more popular without her as well as being 'miffed' that she didn't fall at his feet!
But she had a boyfriend first which show what state of a mind she is in. She deliberately flirted with him and maybe thought going out with Basshunter will let her stay in the house a bit longer...WRONG.
Jonas was really upset when she "dumped" him (they weren't exactly a couple but still was a mini break-up lol) because he was genuine with her.

How come he could think he'd be more popular with her when he is the one of the most popular and she is the most hated in the house ? That's ridiculous.

That being said, I'm glad Jonas went through it and realized it was time to move on to something happier. I can sincerely see Jonas as a spokesman for men who have been used by women, got dumped and then the women wanting them back. Jonas did show he wasn't that easy. Fine, the comment was probably for the show but I believe they had a conversation later on to make things right.
Old 31-01-2010, 08:52 AM #14
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Remy View Post
But she had a boyfriend first which show what state of a mind she is in. She deliberately flirted with him and maybe thought going out with Basshunter will let her stay in the house a bit longer...WRONG.
Jonas was really upset when she "dumped" him (they weren't exactly a couple but still was a mini break-up lol) because he was genuine with her.

How come he could think he'd be more popular with her when he is the one of the most popular and she is the most hated in the house ? That's ridiculous.

That being said, I'm glad Jonas went through it and realized it was time to move on to something happier. I can sincerely see Jonas as a spokesman for men who have been used by women, got dumped and then the women wanting them back. Jonas did show he wasn't that easy. Fine, the comment was probably for the show but I believe they had a conversation later on to make things right.
I said Jonas thinks he will me more popular WITHOUT her, not with her - therefore makes perfect sense!

She did not have a PROPER boyfriend, she had only been seeing someone for two weeks, that is not a boyfriend. Jonas, on the other hand, had a girlfriend he had been seeing for a year - why do you conveniently ignore that?

He wasn't upset - his pride was hurt and he was trying to get the sympathy vote. He just wanted a bit of sex and thought his antics would keep him in the house longer. Jonas is as easy as they get - anything that looks half decent. Blokes (or should I say boys, because that is what they really are when they behave like that) are a big turnoff. He really has you blokes taken in doesn't he? But that is only because you are like him, and don't like it when women don't fall into line and play the game the way you want! How dare they!
Old 31-01-2010, 08:59 AM #15
Stoned Member

Stoned Member

They should make sweet music together.

Using their farts as instruments.

In a closed society where everybody's guilty,
the only crime is getting caught.
In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
Dr.Gonzo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:14 AM #16

Quote:
she Played him!

No Jonas
Kept grabbing her tight
and we could see he was using her
she did not like the tight grabbing hugs.
Fact.
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 09:15 AM #17
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
No Jonas
Kept grabbing her tight
and we could see he was using her
she did not like the tight grabbing hugs.
Fact.
she had a boyfriend.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:18 AM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
she had a boyfriend.
Oh Stacey, for heavens sake, she had been seeing him for 2 weeks - that is not a boyfriend. Maybe in teenybopper land it is, but Katia is not a teenybopper! Jonas had been seeing someone for a year - that is much more of a girlfriend, even if on and off as some claim. You see what you want to see and twist the facts to fit with what you want to believe!
Old 31-01-2010, 09:22 AM #19
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh Stacey, for heavens sake, she had been seeing him for 2 weeks - that is not a boyfriend. Maybe in teenybopper land it is, but Katia is not a teenybopper! Jonas had been seeing someone for a year - that is much more of a girlfriend, even if on and off as some claim. You see what you want to see and twist the facts to fit with what you want to believe!
Jonas wasnt serious with his girlfriend though, he really liked Katia.
she let him down. he got his own back on her,
Old 31-01-2010, 09:29 AM #20
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Jonas wasnt serious with his girlfriend though, he really liked Katia.
she let him down. he got his own back on her,
Katia wasn't serious about her so called boyfriend - it was 2 weeks - she said in a magazine she wished she hadn't said he was her boyfriend, it was only 2 weeks. It wasn't serious. Why do you allow him to have a non-serious relationship, and not her?

And anyway, I think you will find his 'girlfriend' sees it differently - she said he kept mucking her around - and she liked him! He is clearly not the nice guy you seem intent on making him appear. You don't even know him - you have just seen him on tv.
Old 31-01-2010, 09:32 AM #21
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Katia wasn't serious about her so called boyfriend - it was 2 weeks - she said in a magazine she wished she hadn't said he was her boyfriend, it was only 2 weeks. It wasn't serious. Why do you allow him to have a non-serious relationship, and not her?

And anyway, I think you will find his 'girlfriend' sees it differently - she said he kept mucking her around - and she liked him! He is clearly not the nice guy you seem intent on making him appear. You don't even know him - you have just seen him on tv.
his girlfriend can see it how she wants!
hes just a bit of a flirt!!
Lmao, and you dont know Katia either
Old 31-01-2010, 10:16 AM #22

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
And you seem to live in a world where ALL men are bastards! That may be your experience but it's not everyone's. For some reason you think *****s like KP and Katya are entitled to behave they way they do without censure or criticism. Jonas was quite right to blow her off, especially as the trollope was making money off the back of her "relationship" with him in the house, which he was totally unaware of. She was happy to humiliate him in the house, and bitch about him behind his back in there, then she comes out and bleats on about how she "loves" him - Oh perleease About as believabe as KP being madly in love with Alex Now we know why she stayed with Alex after dumping him, she'd had the heads up he was to be in CBB and kerching the £ signs appeared again.

Katya's little more than a call girl, selling herself to the next highest bidder, bit like KP really! Katya will be fine, there's an OAP whose marriage she broke up, champing at the bit to get his 62 year old mitts all over her AGAIN.

Why Jonas would want to touch her with a 20 ft bargepole I don't know, when he has his pick of women. He doesn't owe her a bloody thing.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 11:11 AM #23
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
And you seem to live in a world where ALL men are bastards! That may be your experience but it's not everyone's. For some reason you think *****s like KP and Katya are entitled to behave they way they do without censure or criticism. Jonas was quite right to blow her off, especially as the trollope was making money off the back of her "relationship" with him in the house, which he was totally unaware of. She was happy to humiliate him in the house, and bitch about him behind his back in there, then she comes out and bleats on about how she "loves" him - Oh perleease About as believabe as KP being madly in love with Alex Now we know why she stayed with Alex after dumping him, she'd had the heads up he was to be in CBB and kerching the £ signs appeared again.

Katya's little more than a call girl, selling herself to the next highest bidder, bit like KP really! Katya will be fine, there's an OAP whose marriage she broke up, champing at the bit to get his 62 year old mitts all over her AGAIN.

Why Jonas would want to touch her with a 20 ft bargepole I don't know, when he has his pick of women. He doesn't owe her a bloody thing.
It isn't me that thinks like that, it is you! It is you that condones bad male behaviour but condemes the same behaviour in women. You are the one being sexist, not me! I am just reversing all the male chavanism evident on this site. And, surprise, surprise, you don't like it - and have the nerve to try and turn the tables on me and accuse me of hating men, when you clearly hate women - those that don't tow the line anyway!

I dare you to have the guts to be honest and blantantly admit that you think it is ok for guys to sleep with lots of girls and have one nights stands, and break hearts, but you don't agree that it is ok for girls/women too! If you have the guts to admit that - then explain your reasons! Give valid, logical reasons why men and women should be expected to behave differently!

Katia has only had ONE relationship with someone famous - not a string of such relationships. Your reaction to that is way over the top (although you are not the only one guilty of that) and simply reeks of sexism. Your hatred towards Ms Price - borders on unnatural, obsessive and sexist. Can't take your views seriously because there is absolutely no logical basis to them! Just hysterical female hating.

Your hatred for Ms Price, Katia and any other woman that doesn't act the way you say they should - suggests that you are some kind of control freak that has quite a chip on his shoulder about women.

Last edited by WOMBAI; 31-01-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 31-01-2010, 11:52 AM #24
User banned

User banned

Quote:
his girlfriend can see it how she wants!
hes just a bit of a flirt!!
Lmao, and you dont know Katia either
Can't girls be flirts too?
Old 31-01-2010, 11:55 AM #25
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):