Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 16-04-2010, 11:01 PM #1
This is RemelC

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Stacey Solomon
I'm a Celeb 2009: Sabrina Washington
This is RemelC

Favourites:
Default Twist Idea

I have an idea for a twist.

- All the housemates are blissfully asleep, however one of the housemates needs to have a piss, what an inconvenience that the main bathroom / shower-room is locked, and as there are no toilets in the bedroom this year, it means that they have to adventure out into the extended garden, when they do this big brother quickly locks the bedroom door and you see the beds start to slowly disappear underground. Big Brother then shows a completely different house and all the housemates in bed in the new bedroom (expect for the 1 that went to the toilet. Big brother then opens the normal house's bedroom doors and then the housemate doesn't see anyone.

Not sure how they'de do this, maybe some sort of lift system.

Another idea:

The house of doors:

Normal launch, walk up to the stairs, go in, doors close, then there are three doors infront of you, all with green lights in. Big brother then speaks for the first time in the series "This is big brother, please go into a door..." They go in:

Door 1- A lift is waiting it takes them upstairs to Big Brother floor one
Door 2- Entrance to the Big Brother house ground floor
Door 3- A lift is waiting to take the down to the Big Brother house: the basement

At first the housemates will choose what door they go in, then if it is uneven then one door will be locked ect.

They then have missions as a group, and yes this is a bit like the heaven and hell ones but meh.

Floor one: Welcome to Heaven - Very nice, very white and godly, they have champaign and everything.
Ground floor: Normal BB house, however they do it normally.
Basement: Hell - All red and evil, very hot and no chairs

On floor one and the basement there are little glass booths with a mic and a screen. It is up to heaven to convince the ground floor that they must go choose heaven. The housemates might think yeah might aswell, but remember its heaven, where god is, and therefore the members of heaven can do what they like.
In the basement it is hell, they must convince the ground floor to go with hell, the devil so they can do anything, oh and remember when I say anything I mean everything.

On the ground floor the housemates commnicate with heaven and hell via the diary room each getting five minutes slots with them for about an hour.

In the end if they housemate choose heaven then everyone from hell is up for nominations. vise versa,

I don't really like them tbh but I just though it might be a laugh

Tell me what you think.

Last edited by RemelC; 16-04-2010 at 11:17 PM.
RemelC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:18 PM #2
Adios

Adios

Thats a bit weird.
What would the housemates do in their beds? They would wake up to discover that they are plunging into the depths of hell.
I dont think it would work.

Edit: Your other idea is a bit more logical and could be pulled off. Scrap the first idea. Its crap.

“Stay away from people who act like a victim in a problem they created”
Glenn. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 11:22 PM #3
This is RemelC

Favourites:
This is RemelC

Favourites:

I agree