Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 17-06-2010, 07:03 PM #1

Default Analysis of the housemates so far...

Firstly, the possible evictees:

Sunshine: Definitely will bring tension and will divide the groups. Her irrational and self obsessed personality will be interesting to watch for a while.

Shabby: Not a very nice personality, but I have hope she could go through some transformation and road of self discovery, and end up finding a gentler side...there is some intelligence to her and she is just filled with aggressive anger.

Rachael: The common, shallow people will like her, as she is all about glamour, looks and materialism. Her comments in the diary room about flirting and fancying just show she is one of the millions of human beings that is so transparent, and has nothing to her, except what she can see in the mirror. All we can expect from her, was a faux romance. She cannot get it on with JJ, who has rejected her....her response is to act like a child, who, when her (average) looks are chastised, has nothing to fall back on. She will, no doubt, now turn to Nathan. All we can expect from her is whining and sitting with her group. She will give nothing of depth. Get her out now, totally disposable.

Ife and Cahome: Who? Totally flown over my radar, I just see them as boring and hanging around the other shallow ones.

Govan: I had high hopes for him, he seemed humble and intelligent when he went in. But you can tell so much from who a person choses to hang around with - so shallow and bitchy and absolutely nothing positive to say about him.

Corin: I'm sure she means no harm, but she is one of those typical unintelligent people who has to say 'like' at the end of each sentence, has no depth and just looks like so many other people nowadays. How is she distinguishable from any other shallow woman out there?

Josie: Don't like her. Also shown no intelligence, but at least she can self mock and smile. Harmless.

Steve: Yes he gets my sympathy for his hardships, but I still don't like his character much, just seems like 'one of the lads going out to the pub.'. What more will he share except on his past?

Nathan: Typical lad. Boring. Nothing new to this type of character.

JJ: I like the way he has sided with the more intellectual people and I have much more respect for him for standing up to shallow Rachael. I remember girls who used to look at me in that derogatory way, I like the way he openly told her this. He expresses his emotions openly.

Dave: I think he is misguided, his beliefs do not tally with my own. But on the show, he has come across as likeable, calm and rational. He has also sided with the nicer group. Unfortunately, I don't see him lasting long, as he will be nominated week after week.

Mario: Has had a strong start, but is there more to come? Certainly has intelligence, and seems nice enough. One of the more likeable characters.

Ben: The only true winner of the show. A genuine character. Emotional, friendly, unusual and only trying to make friendships with all the housemates. His spat with Shabby will only do him good on the outside. Unfortunately, I see him v Dave soon. He'll also go up regularly, and be gone before his time.

Teams:

Govan, Caihome, Ife, Shabby, Nathan, Rachael, Josie, Corin

vs

Ben, Mario, Dave, Sunshine (JJ and Steve will eventually blend in with this group).

I will clearly be in the latter.

Ben 2 win.
Moses1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 07:11 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

You describe Sunshine as self obsessed, but others are more so. This includes Ben who talks about himself all the time and even bitches about his ally Sunshine to others.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 07:50 PM #3

Why do you seem to be putting people down for intelligence. So shabby can act like a middle class spoilt child because she has some intelligence where as you don't like josie because she hasn't shown any intelligence.

There does seem to be a class based system. I guess you are allowed to like intelligence just this isn't mastermind.

And Dave is rational? He believes the holy spirit enters him and he is drunk for weeks on end with the power of the lord.
pixee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 08:01 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixee View Post
Why do you seem to be putting people down for intelligence. So shabby can act like a middle class spoilt child because she has some intelligence where as you don't like josie because she hasn't shown any intelligence.

There does seem to be a class based system. I guess you are allowed to like intelligence just this isn't mastermind.

And Dave is rational? He believes the holy spirit enters him and he is drunk for weeks on end with the power of the lord.
Dave has acted rational while in the house. I said in my post I noted I didn't agree with his viewpoints. When he was arguing why he put Rachael up, he appeared very rational.
I never said Shabby was allowed to act any way, I said she may be interesting as she had some depth to her.
And I am allowed to dislike Josie as she is rather thick!

A more valid post would be appreciated.
Moses1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 08:08 PM #5

And you dislike corin because she is one of those "typical unintelligent people". These aren't people i'm a huge fan of just seems hard to judge someone on their upbringing. I don't believe they're putting it on like some housemates have in the past which i agree is very annoying.

Last edited by pixee; 17-06-2010 at 08:15 PM.
pixee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 08:14 PM #6
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Considering how hard your dick is for 'intelligence' don't you think you are watching the wrong show, in fairness? I value human decency far more than academic knowledge, not that I take that lightly either, but you do seem rather harsh in your assesments.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
analysis, housemates