Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 12-07-2002, 03:11 PM #1

Default I Hate Tim!!!

Ginger Fish Face Tim is hideous and arogant and I cannot stand the sight of him...He makes me wanna break my TELE!!!!!
Ely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 03:18 PM #2

dont we all hate tim who on earth take's 20 mins to do there hair no1 well tim does. tim must do next week

mcginn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 03:30 PM #3
TiBB founder

TiBB founder

Quote:
Originally posted by mcginn
who on earth take's 20 mins to do there hair
Urmmmmm Paul Clarke???????

Mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 04:16 PM #4

I hate Tim as well he is such a two faced vain little man and deserves to be given the boot
Love
Summer
Summer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 06:25 PM #5

I don't like Tim and the more i see,and hear,i go off him even more
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 06:35 PM #6

I hate Tim too...everytime I see him I just want to smash his ugly face in, and every time he opens his mouth I just want to hit him even harder!
OwnedByCats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 07:01 PM #7

if i can feel sorry for jade,then i can feel sorry for tim,they both need help.
milly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 07:12 PM #8

Yeh.....But Tim more than Jade...
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 07:26 PM #9

eerr,urmmm,ok then,i admit defeat
Old 12-07-2002, 10:31 PM #10
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by milly
if i can feel sorry for jade,then i can feel sorry for tim,they both need help.
I don't feel sorry for Tim at all. Tim has had the priviledged upbringing that Jade has been denied. He has had all the chances and thinks he is it. If you think about what we know of Jade's upbringing, and her education, the fact that she was a dental nurse before BB3 rather than another little girl with two kids on the social is a credit to her.

Jade has every excuse, and Tim has none. Much as I don't want Jade to win (because I prefer Jonny and Kate) she is worth ten of Arrogant Tory Boy in my book.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 10:35 PM #11

Quote:
Jade has every excuse, and Tim has none. Much as I don't want Jade to win (because I prefer Jonny and Kate) she is worth ten of Arrogant Tory Boy in my book.
I'm definitely with you on that OG. Jade, let's face it, is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but then again she's not had the opportunities that Dim has had. He reminds me of the very worst of the 'loadsamoney' culture - all cash, no brains. He might have had the best education money can buy but it's not taught him gentility, humility and kindness to his fellow man.

The sooner he's out of there the better - can't come soon enough for me.
susieq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 10:37 PM #12

His horror tonight at people shouting get Tim out was amazing He cannot let people just vote him out he has to get other housemates to try and vote him out ,in other words, he has to get his own way!!!
The cry baby
Old 12-07-2002, 11:10 PM #13

What gives Tim the right to say that Jonny is not concerned about Pj, I think he was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 11:38 PM #14

When I see comments like 'I hate Tim', and others repeated on other Big Brother message boards, I have a lot of sympathy for Tim.

Although he comes across as vain, quite self-centred and a bit of a plonker on TV, it's hardly grounds for him being crucified.

I feel that Tim is an awful lot like Stuart and Elizabeth last year: absolutely despised by the viewers for not much good reason. It's interesting that they were both quite liked, as Tim is, by their fellow housemates - the people who know them best.

Don't forget what we are watching is a highly edited version of people, not the real thing. The comment that they used, at the end of Wednesday's show, where Tim talked about his 'BM' and 'Shogun' was obvious evidence of how they want to portray him as rich and spoiled.

All this negativity about housemates that is spread about the message boards makes me feel quite low about watching Big Brother. Although this board is at least not as nasty and the most positive.
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 11:46 PM #15

hes dies his hair so his ginger bits ave gone and that is ages to do ur hair i dont know anybody worse dan dat
purplequeen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 11:53 PM #16

Your not wrong there Purple, it's disgusting as Alex would say.

steve_o is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 01:52 AM #17
Oldgit

Oldgit

Quote:
Originally posted by James
I feel that Tim is an awful lot like Stuart and Elizabeth last year: absolutely despised by the viewers for not much good reason.
Not much good reason? I think arrogance, duplicity and a massive superiority complex are three good reasons.

He has avoided nomination by pretending being everyone's friend. He has gone into the diary room and called the lovely Kate a slut on national TV. And as for his other diary room speech about what a great guy he is...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 02:00 AM #18

Hiya James ~ I just wanted to comment to your response. Please don't take this as a personal attack on you. I may sound angry because I just don't like Tim, but it's not aimed at you

There are a lot of reasons I dislike Tim & the sort of person he is. I don't feel one bit sorry for him @ all. I know everyone is human, everyone makes mistakes, but the way he acts is the way he is ~ it's not a mistake he's made. He is incredibly 2 faced. He goes into the DR or to Alex & talks about how he thinks Kate, Jonny & Jade are idiots. He looks down on them because he thinks they aren't on his level. In all fairness, he's only known them a few weeks in a bizarre situation & I feel he sees them in an unfair light. He is arrogant, he thinks the sun shines out of his a** just because he has money & a privileged education. Jonny, Kate & Jade never had those opportunities for themselves, not everyone had the same opportunities as Tim, but they are by no means slacking off in any way. They all do something outside of the BB house. He lies about things....namely the real colour of his hair. I don't see anything wrong with having ginger hair & wanting to dye it ~ what I don't like is he tries to hide it by lying. I know it's a little thing, but that's not the point, it's the principle. He does lie about other things.
He stole wine bottles & then tried to make it sound like Kate did something with them. Does anyone really think these are good traits a person should have?
He does nothing but whinge & moan, he thinks the rules of BB shouldn't apply to him, like he should be excused from the norm just because he thinks he's more special than anyone else in the house. He tells a racist joke on live TV, obviously without thinking about who he might offend. Like he cares who he offends!
He seemed ok with Kate to start with, & then suddenly disliked her & it was reported that his behaviour towards her changed because she didn't fancy him. He nominated her for eviction just because she had a kiss with Alex in a game of spin the bottle, & smoked a cigarette. How lame is that?? He couldn't think of any better reason?? Then he has the nerve to call her *easy* & then turn around & say it's ok to have sex just for the sake of having sex with someone you just fancy, no strings attached! Double standard! And by the way, Kate isn't *easy*. She did say she wanted more from a man she would have sex with than just sex.
He's also incredibly thick, he doesn't even realise the cameras see him all the time! This is why he thought he could get away with hiding the wine & shaving his chest in bed & then quickly covering up when he thought a camera picked him up....too late because the other camera was on him the whole time!
He hasn't brought anything to the house except be a whinging buddy to Alex. He can be lazy & selfish, & he is in no way entertaining. He sees Jonny & Kate having fun & he looks @ them as if they are retarded. He obviously wouldn't know fun if it bit him in the a**! He thinks he's too good for the things BB asks him to do....I don't even know why he went into the house! Did he not have any idea what he was in for?
He's so vain it's sickening, he spends so much time grooming himself I think he must be obsessed. When he entered the BB house he said he was rich & good looking, & he really seemed so far up his own a** he didn't even know anyone else existed.

Shall I go on? No, I think I would be here all night & I would just end up telling you all things you already know about Tim, but I am sticking up for those of us who just doesn't like the sort of person he is. We aren't picking on him for no reason.
We shouldn't feel sorry for Tim. He's wealthy, *he* thinks he's good looking (not that many of us girls think so, but let's face it, his opinion is the only one that matters anyway), he has his perfect education, his perfect life....why would anyone feel sorry for the bloke? I feel sorry for people with real problems, people who have to struggle in every day life just to feed their children.

I'm sorry, but I want Kate to win, and if she doesn't...I hope Jonny does. I think both of them have very real chances of winning. If Tim was such a great person, why would everyone be slagging him off so much? If you watched PJ's eviction tonight you would have heard the boo's when Tim's name was mentioned.

We don't want to crucify Tim. We just want him out of the house.
He is not the sort of person most of us would want to spend any time with, it's nothing more than that.

OwnedByCats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 05:02 PM #19

i know you'll think i'm off my rocker,but i don't think tim's a genuine housemate,everything about him is unreal,but the acting's good,i reckon he's a mate of the producer and he's been brought in for a purpose,either that or i have been watching to much bb
Old 13-07-2002, 05:13 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Quote:
Originally posted by mcginn
who on earth take's 20 mins to do there hair
Urmmmmm Paul Clarke???????

Listen mate, OK, he was vain, right? Fair do's - he admitted it himself! It was, like, totally embarassing yeah? BUT, he really, really WAS under a whole lot of pressure. Fair play to him. It did look wicked, and at the end of the day, it was well worth the effort in his case, well worth it. Triple Cool!

BHLCS!

Tim is just vain
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 05:17 PM #21

Quoted from milly: I know you'll think I'm off my rocker.

I belong to that club too!!! You can have some of my tablets if you like...

This is my theory. It's not Tim that is a plant but Jade. I think she is a professional actress with a degree in drama and IQ well over what ever an IQ number is well over..

Her reason for being there is to study human behavour and report back to the Government of East Anglia on the need for social reforms for the local peasants or perhaps pheasants.
Ok. I know it's time for my next tablet.
Old 13-07-2002, 05:23 PM #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Oldgit
.......as for his other diary room speech about what a great guy he is...
Oldgit, one of the best comedy moments of the series! Along with the "give me back me sweeties" type speech about demanding to know who was there for him, whilst sniffling away.

God, I am a hard woman. I would have more sympathy for him if he weren't so pompous and condescending James.

I don't hate him though, and I didn't hate Elizabeth either. I did dislike her intensely though, and I think she was worse than Tim. Smug and superior beyond belief, and a major dampener on the entire proceedings of the house throughout her tenure.

never mind, I think Timbo will be walking the walk and talking the talk next Friday, and if not then, he'll be out on something very similar to the 2% (OOPS I MEANT TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE AND MY FINGER SLIPPED) that dear old rubber duck got last year.

I will not shed a tear.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 05:53 PM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
Quoted from milly: I know you'll think I'm off my rocker.

I belong to that club too!!! You can have some of my tablets if you like...

This is my theory. It's not Tim that is a plant but Jade. I think she is a professional actress with a degree in drama and IQ well over what ever an IQ number is well over..

Her reason for being there is to study human behavour and report back to the Government of East Anglia on the need for social reforms for the local peasants or perhaps pheasants.
Ok. I know it's time for my next tablet.
i'll tell you what,why don't we share the tabs, half a bottle each,i don't how much longer i can go on before i crack.
Old 13-07-2002, 07:02 PM #24

As I have said in several posts this evening I think Tim is a bit of a pratt but I really don't think he is that bad.

James - for the record I completely agree with you.

And also I think that hate is a very strong emotion to have for someone who has taken part on a game show, I might not like Jade very much, but I certainly don't hate her and would never be that extreme about any of the housemates.

LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2002, 07:54 PM #25

Quote: from millyI'll tell you what,why don't we share the tabs, half a bottle each,I don't how much longer I can go on before I crack

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. I'll e-mail them to you. You'll find them in your floppy disk drive. To be taken twice daily while asleep.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hate, tim