Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 26-06-2010, 06:48 PM #1
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Wink 20 Worst Pokemon

This is my list of the 20 worst Pokemon...

Sorry about the amount of cursing lol I didnt realise how angry this made me :P

#20 - Shuckle

The first Pokemon on the countdown is the ever tedious Shuckle. In the anime, the only point of Shuckle was to get berry juice ...in the games, the only point of Shuckle was ...? was there even a point? Shuckle looks like an ugly yellow deseased worm thats working its way through a moldy apple. Somehow, its defence stats are amazingly high, however Shuckle is so friggin ugly that trainers are to embarresed to use it.

#19 - Munchlax

Now everyone remembers and loves the chubby panda-like Snorlax from Generation 1. That was untill we found out it had a younger relative - enter Munchlax. Despite being a Generation 4 Pokemon, Munchlax was actually revieled to us during Generation 3 (heaven forbid) and the only reason people adored this hungry scab so much was because it gave us light of a new Generation ...but when we finaly got to Generation 4, the love for Munchlax had soon run out. Its almost impossible to get in the games but tbh maybe its for the best, the last thing we need is more of these *****ing descraceful Pokemon appearing on our DS screens.

#18 - Loudred

During Generation 3, we met the lovable and cute Whismur ...however it seems puberty wasnt generous to Whismur as it turns into the morbidly hidious Loudred. Now oddly I can bear with Exploud because its actually a very clever design, however Loudred's uglyness cannot be excused! Perhaps it would not look as bad if it didnt have cum stained lips and look like something from Dora The Explorer.

#17 - Unown ! and ?

During Generation 2 we got introduced to the gastly Unown alphabet A-Z. I finally got over the pure disliking for these silly letters and then BAM ..Unown ! and ? were born. Dont get me wrong i actually quite like these retarded letters now, the only thing that i dont like about Unown ! and ? is the facts that they look half asleep and high on drugs! But to be fair, any Pokemon that can only learn 1 move deserves to be on this list!

#16 - Magby

Generation 2 offered us some really amazing pre-evo's such as Cleffa, Smootchum and Elekid. 1 however was way below the others and that Pokemon is Magby. Okay so we all know Magmar and Magmortar are not gonna win any beauty padgeats anytime soon, but ***** ME! Magby is one ugly piece of sh*t! Not only is is ugly but its also crap to use in battle, i doubt anyone has trained one without using at least 20 rare candys! Magby is a terrible baby Pokemon, but is it the worst? read on to find out

#15 - Phione

The answer to that last question ...no. Mew! Celebi! Jirachi! heck, even Manaphy! These are all great and cute legandarys but OOOOMMMFFFFGGG! So basically when you get Manaphy, you give it an item and then breed it ...and you end up with the even uglier, even crapper Phione? and the point of that is? I love water type Pokemon, infact they are my favourates! but Phione is a disspointment to them all. Its even related to the king of the sea and still looks like a piece of crap. Phione is one of those Pokemon that will eventually fade out of the Pokemon radar never to be seen again... isnt that right Dunsparce?

#14 - Wobbuffet

Did I spell its name right? who knows? who cares!? The running gag of Wobbuffet jumping out of its PokeBall and crying "WAAAABUUFET" has gone on for waaaaaaaay to long. Try oo i dunno, 10 years? Everyone loved Jessie's adorable Lickitung from the anime, but oh yes as like all the good Pokemon, she had to go and trade it for this gobsh*itting Wobbuffet! With the combination of mirror coat and counter, Wobbuffet is probably one of the most boring Pokemon to use in battle, ever! (except unown of course!)

#13 - Granbull

Thought this list couldnt get any worse? Well it can, and it just has - enter Granbull! I dunno about you but I find bulldogs ugly in real life, let alone in cartoon version aswell. Imagen one of these human size jaw crunching bulldogs breathing down your neck! Sh*t!! Not only is Granbull ugly but you never see them get used by trainers in battle. Is that because they have bad stats? maybe, but the real reason... there a piece of poo! I'm sorry, that wasnt rude enouph ...their *****ing god dam awful!

#12 - Mime.Jr

Despite everything i've said about baby Pokemon, Munchlax and Phione look like Angelina Jolie when compared with this Mr.Wippy ripoff! Seriously!?!? As if Mr.Mime was not bad enough, they had to go and give it a new pre-evolution! Now my hatred for Mime.Jr would not be as bad if it wasnt for one thing... In the Pokemon anime, this son of bitch decided to take Chimecho's place as James's 'cute' Pokemon! WHAT!? THIS!? Compared to the beautiful and radient Chimecho ...THIS!? Oh lord! Mime.Jr looks like a possessed toy that got shuved in the bin about 30 years ago! Maybe Dave the drunk monk can proform an exorcism on it? Even ripping its head off couldnt do this Pokemon any justice!

#11 - Chimchar

Charmander! Cyndaquil! Torchic! these fire starters are the Pokemon which guide us on our quest to becoming a Pokemon champion! But who the ***** wants this ugly retarded fire monkey as their companian? i know i certanly dont! When I first layed eyed on the Generation 4 starter Pokemon, I was impressed by Piplup, reasonably happy with Turtwig, and emotionally destraught with Chimchar!! If this is not a monkey holding its fat arse then I dunno what it is! Even its evolutions are ugly! This Pokemon earns its place and probably one of, if not THE ugliest Pokemon ever!

#10 - Diglett

Oh c,mon! they're taking the piss surely? ..nope they werent, but I would love to know where the Pokemon artist got his inspiration to draw Diglett, the giant sh*t? Diglett has a pretty cute face tbh, but its stats are laughable, aswell as its runty body! CAN THEY GET ANY WORSE????

#9 - Dugtrio

oh yes, they can. So, as if one happy turd wasnt enough, they decided to make it evolve into ...wait for it! ...3 happy turds!! Oh joy... '¬_¬. Dugtrio is abit stronger than Diglett, but its still sh*t, no pun intended. Please answer me this, who in their right mind would want to train 3 giant craps poking out of the ground, using attacks like mud slap, doesnt that sound at all suspicious?

#8 - Plusle and Minun

I bet your thinking, Aww arnt they cute! Dont be fooled by their cuteness, because really, they suck. So yes, Plusle and Minun are meant to be a gimmik based around a plus and a minus, HAHAHAHAHAHA not. Who came up with the idea of these two electric weasel things? If their not a ripoff of Pikachu in some way then I dunno what is. Now Minun i find to be abit more bearable than Plusle. Plusle has a stupid grin on its face, as if its always possitive and always happy ...the kind of happy that makes you wanna kill!

#7 - Nosepass

Oh dear God! Do i really need to say much more? So Nosepass made the list for obvious reasons, Yes! the big fat nose. As if its not big enough, they decided to paint it red, just to make sure we notice it. Nosepass is suppose to be a compass, LOL yeah ok then, as if anyone will walk around with this beside them! Nosepass is so ashamed of its own uglyness that it walks around with its eyes shut, just incase is catches a glimps of the big red nose that it trugs along. Hey, at least if your a Nosepass, its red nose day everyday!!!

#6 - Aipom

So, we have already seen Chimchar, the fugly fire monkey and now we have Aipom ...the **** monkey. Dont you just want to punch its face in? i know i do! Why oh why did the creators of Pokemon bring this *****ing piece of junk into our lives? Aipom looks like a child that didnt develop right in the womb, therefore came out, how can I say this nicely? Retarded. No offence to any retarded people on here, being compared to Aipom is like God telling you to your face he hates you! Who? What? Where? and Why? would anybody possibly want one of these ugly purple monkey's in their party? Answers on a piece of loo roll.

#5 - Regigigas

Regirock, Registeel and Regice! 3 majestic, graceful Pokemon ...whos reputation was ruined after the arrival of Generation 4's Regigigas. Now only does it have a *****ed up name, it looks awful aswell, like some crappy fanart from Deviantart. It has bush feet and even bush shoulders! The 3 golems must be depressed to have this rubbish as their leader! No wonder Regigigas is so hard to obtain in the games, the producers were probably so embarresed that they tried to make it impossible to find! I'm hoping, no, praying! that Regigigas will fade away like many other forgotten pokemon. But for the time being, we can still marvel in its pure uglyness!

#4 - Makuhita

Oh. My. Lord. If this is not based on a chubby japanese kid, then ***** me! Makuhita is an abomonation to the Pokemon world! When im happily strolling along I dont want to be greeted by this big fat flubber face! Hariyama isnt the most appealing Pokemon ever, but at least its strong, unlike Makuhita. They kinda look like those fat japanese housewives you see, this one can be called Jun-Kee.

#3 - Ambipom

If you've stuck through the list for this long then, im sorry but it only gets worse. So we have already seen Ambipoms pre-evolution, Aipom but now this time Aipom has had some cosmetic surgery, to the extreme! Now i know ive said this alot but Ambipom is sooooooooooo ugly! Why on Earth would somebody want to train this deranged monkey thing? Its stats arnt even that good!? I'd choose Purugly over this mong anyday! Ambipom's 3 tail hand things are a disgrace! Not just to us but to itself! At least Aipoms tail hand was kinda cute, Ambipoms are just ugly and demented. Even its fringe and nose are stupid. I bet your wondering "what is possibly worse than this?" well...

#2 - Probopass

Oh yes! We've had Nosepass so its only fair that we have Probopass aswell. 5 words ...WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T! Who the hell came up with this design? it looks like Nosepass following jewish religion! I feel sorry for female Probopass having to have that terrible mustache, hell, i feel sorry for male probopass to! i'm sorry but why the hell did this ever get drawn on to paper? its symply revolting! I do give it credit for its stats however, their not ...tooo bad. Now as if Probopass isnt ugly enough, they've given it 3 mini Nosepass's as arms. How generous!

And so now, its time to see, the WORST POKEMON EVER!!

#1 - Luvdisc

So all the Pokemon on my list are BAD! but at least they have some meaning, unlike my number 1 worst Pokemon, LUVDISC! What can I say? its a heart shaped fish....... a heart shaped *****ing fish. Of all the amazing aquatic creatures they have to choose from, they decide to make a hidious pink heart shaped fish! Why? It cant battle, it cant evolve, its just it. The only thing its helpful for is heart scales, but even their not THAT good!

So there you have it, my top 20 worst Pokemon! I hope you enjoyed my presentation and sorry for the length lol

Spoiler:

Last edited by Saph; 26-06-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 06:50 PM #2
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Aww, no.1 is qt.

Please Note : There is nothing wrong at all with being gay.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 06:52 PM #3
0_o

0_o

I have only ever heard of diglett and dugtrio
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 26-06-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:02 PM #4
Honourary Super Moderator

Not seen it for years and years. Back to the picachoo (no idea how you spell it) days
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:03 PM #5
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw
the kids we used to be

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
X Factor 2010: Aiden Grimshaw

chimchar is badass.

twitter-- twitter.com/carackobama

CaraRawr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:05 PM #6
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

I don't know the first thing about Pokemon, but Pikachu always annoyed the living Hell out of me.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:07 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB_Eye View Post
I don't know the first thing about Pokemon, but Pikachu always annoyed the living Hell out of me.
Pika Pika
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:09 PM #8
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Gurl what's wrong with you? Diglett and Dugtrio are fierce.

Shove Exeggcute and Exeggcutor in their place. A bunch of eggs and a coconut tree? Bitch please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-06-2010, 11:37 PM #9
User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

User banned

Favourites:
BB11: Ife

Quote: