Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 30-06-2010, 07:45 AM #1

Default Anybody think its like WWF wrestling all fake

and housemates like JJ are just actors playing villians in a storyline written for them
jjj2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 08:08 AM #2

I don't think it's that extreme, but they do pick n choose who they want & what they want to show. So it's C4 creating the hero's & villians really. I think JJ is on some serious game plan mission to win the hearts & minds of the people, but I honestly think his sexual frustration is ruining his plans also.

The housemate that I see acting the most is Shabby. This girl has been acting since childhood (and according to the BB website almost landed the lead role in Parent Trap). She's therefore obviously been in training for a long time. She says she want's to be a film director & already has a band in which she is the frontwomoan. She is a clever housemate though & the rest aren't really as interesting I guess - so I think she has a good chance of going the distance. But I really hope she slips up.

Don't really have a favourite this year .. On my profile I said Ben, but that's only because the odd things he does and comes out with make me howl with laughter, not because I admire his character.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fake, wrestling, wwf