Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:49 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
Mario was totally in the wrong tonight,Ben told him he was joking and it was a throw away line mario is so obviously jealous of ben as it is Mario infact who wants to be a TV presenter,the proof is in his profile,He didn't mention that one!did he,crafty little oik!
Ben also told the housemates the TOT task was to get scabbys hats. He lied then (and got found out), why should he be believed about his comments to Mario.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:50 PM #27
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
And some need to get a sense of proper perspective.
Indeed you do...
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:51 PM #28
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Ben also told the housemates the TOT task was to get scabbys hats. He lied then (and got found out), why should he be believed about his comments to Mario.
Er because he wasn't supposed to let them know what the TOT task was... Keep up...
Old 04-07-2010, 12:00 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordannn! View Post
He was joking, Mario went OTT and was just been bitter because Ben doesnt fancy him.
totally agree... he is just bitter because of the rejection
AtomicKitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:02 AM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Indeed you do...
You do, indeed
Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 AM #31
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I am fully in agreement with Mario. ben showed his true colours with that throwaway comment of his about the USA. It is indicitve of the discomfort Ben has around homosexuality.

All Mario is guilty of, is understamding where Ben is in regard to his "career". He explained it to Ben calmly and rationally, even saying he wasn't angry at Ben over this.

Ben however, cannot let it be. He hounded Mario, insisting he be listened to, despite Mario's repeated requests to leave him be. I suspect Ben is less concerned with the damage done to his friendship with Mario, than any potential damage he feels may affect his possible career in the USA, by seeming to be supportive of Gay people. In my mind, Ben is now a ****.
I am sick of people on here constantly trying to shove their views about gay relationships down the throats of others! I don't know what Ben's personal views are - but whatever they are, he is entitled to them! It is none your business, my business or anyone else's business! If he doesn't approve of gay relationships that is his right, just as it is your right to take the opposite view! They don't make him a bad person - so stop trying to imply they do!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:03 AM #32
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
You do, indeed
Not me love, you need to look past your hate for Ben (who I don't actually like that much) & see what was actually going on...
Old 04-07-2010, 12:05 AM #33

Quote:
Er because he wasn't supposed to let them know what the TOT task was... Keep up...
He had already disclosed that he'd been talking with the TOT, which he was told not to. Given that he had already failed in this, he had nothing to lose by telling the truth, instead he chose to lie. That's what liars do, you know, Do you see, or must I explain further?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:08 AM #34

Quote:
Not me love, you need to look past your hate for Ben (who I don't actually like that much) & see what was actually going on...
If you look at my previous posts, you will see I championed Ben, that is, till he showed he's nothing but a petty and untrustworthy liar. Incidentally, why should I hate him, he's a chancer whose been found out to be a liar. Is that reason to hate someone? Maybe in your world, but not in mine.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAI View Post
I am sick of people on here constantly trying to shove their views about gay relationships down the throats of others! I don't know what Ben's personal views are - but whatever they are, he is entitled to them! It is none your business, my business or anyone else's business! If he doesn't approve of gay relationships that is his right, just as it is your right to take the opposite view! They don't make him a bad person - so stop trying to imply they do!
Do you feel better now?
Old 04-07-2010, 12:12 AM #36
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
He had already disclosed that he'd been talking with the TOT, which he was told not to. Given that he had already failed in this, he had nothing to lose by telling the truth, instead he chose to lie. That's what liars do, you know, Do you see, or must I explain further?
Quote:
If you look at my previous posts, you will see I championed Ben, that is, till he showed he's nothing but a petty and untrustworthy liar. Incidentally, why should I hate him, he's a chancer whose been found out to be a liar. Is that reason to hate someone? Maybe in your world, but not in mine.
He was found out by the others that he had been talking to the TOT, Steve saw him & Scabby guessed he had been given a task... He tried to lie as he wasn't supposed to let them know what his actual task was... Do you understand that or shall I explain it simpler for you??

You seem to be going on that he is homophobic though, something which he is obviously not & you appear to hate him by the way your posts are going, I never said I did hate him by the way, please keep up...
Old 04-07-2010, 12:15 AM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Do you feel better now?
No -nevermind homophobic - half the members on here appear to be 'hetrophobic'!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:22 AM #38

Quote:
He was found out by the others that he had been talking to the TOT, Steve saw him & Scabby guessed he had been given a task... He tried to lie as he wasn't supposed to let them know what his actual task was... Do you understand that or shall I explain it simpler for you??

You seem to be going on that he is homophobic though, something which he is obviously not & you appear to hate him by the way your posts are going, I never said I did hate him by the way, please keep up...
At the risk of repeating myself, he lied, that is why BB showed what the true request was, not the lie that Ben told. He did not need to lie and as a result has been found out by the housemates and the public. If he had any integrity, he would have told the truth, he was going to be punished anyway. No, for whatever reasons, he chose to lie, that appears to be easy for him.

There is nothing obvious about him not being a homophobe, but evidence from his own mouth that he is.

Please read my posts properly; I never said you hate him, though you accused me of doing so, wrongly. What I said was, "that reason to hate someone? Maybe in your world, but not in mine". Do keep up
Old 04-07-2010, 12:24 AM #39

Quote:
No -nevermind homophobic - half the members on here appear to be 'hetrophobic'!
I'll have you know that some of my best friends are heterosexual
Old 04-07-2010, 12:32 AM #40
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
At the risk of repeating myself, he lied, that is why BB showed what the true request was, not the lie that Ben told. He did not need to lie and as a result has been found out by the housemates and the public. If he had any integrity, he would have told the truth, he was going to be punished anyway. No, for whatever reasons, he chose to lie, that appears to be easy for him.

There is nothing obvious about him not being a homophobe, but evidence from his own mouth that he is.

Please read my posts properly; I never said you hate him, though you accused me of doing so, wrongly. What I said was, "that reason to hate someone? Maybe in your world, but not in mine". Do keep up
You are repeating yourself & again it still makes little sense...

He had to lie in that situation, you are making it out as if he deliberately did it to be devious, when he was just trying to keep the real task a secret (which is kinda the whole point)...

There is plenty obvious that shows he is not in the least bit homophobic & for you to say he is for a silly, jokey, throw away comment is ridiculous...

I have tried to read your posts, but now I'm not even sure what point you are trying to get across at all, other than that you think he's homophobic?

Well from your ranting it appears you certainly don't like him, if you do you have a very funny way of showing it!

Honey, I'm trying to keep up but it's 1:30 am, I'm half cut & I really don't get what your gripe is...
Old 04-07-2010, 12:39 AM #41

Quote:
You are repeating yourself & again it still makes little sense...

He had to lie in that situation, you are making it out as if he deliberately did it to be devious, when he was just trying to keep the real task a secret (which is kinda the whole point)...

There is plenty obvious that shows he is not in the least bit homophobic & for you to say he is for a silly, jokey, throw away comment is ridiculous...

I have tried to read your posts, but now I'm not even sure what point you are trying to get across at all, other than that you think he's homophobic?

Well from your ranting it appears you certainly don't like him, if you do you have a very funny way of showing it!

Honey, I'm trying to keep up but it's 1:30 am, I'm half cut & I really don't get what your gripe is...
Strangley enough, from reading your other posts about Mario, I've came to much the same conclusion about you. You seem to have an irrational aversion to Mario, looking for any spurious reason to criticise him, making him out to be the one in the wrong, when he has been led on by ben for the past few weeks.

Apart from your repetitive claims over Ben's integrity, I see nothing of consequence in what you are posting. Ben is a liar, he is a homophobe, he has led Mario on, he has caused friction, he is self serving, he gives up far too easily.

Whereas Mario sucessfully completed a task that demanded a lot from him, ben has shown nothing but weakness in his interaction with others and his attempts to actually complete tasks adequately.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 AM #42
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Strangley enough, from reading your other posts about Mario, I've came to much the same conclusion about you. You seem to have an irrational aversion to Mario, looking for any spurious reason to criticise him, making him out to be the one in the wrong, when he has been led on by ben for the past few weeks.

Apart from your repetitive claims over Ben's integrity, I see nothing of consequence in what you are posting. Ben is a liar, he is a homophobe, he has led Mario on, he has caused friction, he is self serving, he gives up far too easily.

Whereas Mario sucessfully completed a task that demanded a lot from him, ben has shown nothing but weakness in his interaction with others and his attempts to actually complete tasks adequately.
That suggests to me that Ben is his own man and is genuine - and not trying to win approval with either hms or the public by conforming and doing what is expected!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 AM #43
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:

Lol, I actually wasn't that fussed on Mario until his spat with Ben, which was totally over the top & out of order... But thanks for taking the time to look through my posts sweet...

I see nothing of consequence in your posts either honey... You seem to have a bizarre dislike of Ben for spurious reasons... & calling him homophobic is pathetic...

And before you start trying to call me homophobic too, I'm a gay myself love... Next...
Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 AM #44

Quote:
That suggests to me that Ben is his own man and is genuine - and not trying to win approval with either hms or the public by conforming and doing what is expected!
While it shows to me that Ben is essentially weal and unreliable. He is in a team, he couldn't complete the puishment task, so Dave had to do it for him. I know "honour" is an old fashioned concept but a decent and dependable person shouold have some personal honour, it's what allows others to have regard and respect for you.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 AM #45

Quote:
Lol, I actually wasn't that fussed on Mario until his spat with Ben, which was totally over the top & out of order... But thanks for taking the time to look through my posts sweet...

I see nothing of consequence in your posts either honey... You seem to have a bizarre dislike of Ben for spurious reasons... & calling him homophobic is pathetic...

And before you start trying to call me homophobic too, I'm a gay myself love... Next...
Erm, you really do have a knack for circular arguments. I did not take the time to check your other anti Mario posts in other threads, the fact is I could not miss them, there were so many. Also, it's reassuring to know that you understand my mind better than I do myself, I would suggest therefore that you employ your prodigious talents for perspicacity and telepathy to a more immediate use, geddit?

Finally, exactly where have I said that you are homophobic, or is that another of your circular arguments? So what's next?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:57 AM #46

Quote:
And some need to get a sense of proper perspective.
I agree perspective is required - for example, I keep seeing the word 'homophobic'- which is akin to suggesting a disagreeing with someone is bullying.

I've met proud gay men who are more homophobic than Ben.
JustSkipIt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:11 AM #47
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Erm, you really do have a knack for circular arguments. I did not take the time to check your other anti Mario posts in other threads, the fact is I could not miss them, there were so many. Also, it's reassuring to know that you understand my mind better than I do myself, I would suggest therefore that you employ your prodigious talents for perspicacity and telepathy to a more immediate use, geddit?

Finally, exactly where have I said that you are homophobic, or is that another of your circular arguments? So what's next?
Pot & kettle spring to mind love...

You said yourself that you had looked at my other posts & seen that they were "anti Mario"... So that's a plain lie... Though obviously you still ignore the fact that I said I had only gone off him since his hissy strop with Ben, but don't let that get in the way of your ranting eh...

I dare say a shrink may be able to make out what goes on in your head honey, I sure as hell can't, you seem to like arguing for the sake of it, you aint related to JJ are you?

Again love, please read things before giving yourself a nosebleed... I said don't call me homophobic (because I agreed with Ben), not that you did, as you seem fit to call anyone homophobic for extremely petty reasons...

Last edited by flamingGalah!; 04-07-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:28 AM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSkipIt View Post
I agree perspective is required - for example, I keep seeing the word 'homophobic'- which is akin to suggesting a disagreeing with someone is bullying.

I've met proud gay men who are more homophobic than Ben.
I agree, I think homophobia can come from someone who is homosexual but if someone refers to themselves as gay, I think it's less lilkely. After all, the word GAY is just an acronym developed during the Stonewall uprising of the the 60's.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:41 AM #49

Quote:
Pot & kettle spring to mind love...

You said yourself that you had looked at my other posts & seen that they were "anti Mario"... So that's a plain lie... Though obviously you still ignore the fact that I said I had only gone off him since his hissy strop with Ben, but don't let that get in the way of your ranting eh...

I dare say a shrink may be able to make out what goes on in your head honey, I sure as hell can't, you seem to like arguing for the sake of it, you aint related to JJ are you?

Again love, please read things before giving yourself a nosebleed... I said don't call me homophobic (because I agreed with Ben), not that you did, as you seem fit to call anyone homophobic for extremely petty reasons...
You do love answering in cliches ehh? Also, where exactly am I lying in saying that your posts indicated that you were anti Mario and how does that transpire to mean you are homophobic. If you are, you should say so, not bang on accuse me of what you so much seem to want me to "say, perhaps the shrink you mention could be of some help to you here.

I thought we were both having an argument about Ben and Mario but if you don't want to continue with it, then why do you choose to respond? I can't be involved in this argument without you joining me ehh? Once again, I must remind you of the facts. I....have...only....called.....Ben....Homophobic, not as you seem so desperate to claim "anyone".

Thanks for your concern about any possible incidents of Epistaxis, I shall bear that in mind, meanwhile I caution you to "Breathe.......and relax", repeat as required.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:42 AM #50

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:

He's on big brother, that makes it our business wombia.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ben, queenie, stroll