Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 04-07-2010, 11:47 AM #51
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
You do love answering in cliches ehh? Also, where exactly am I lying in saying that your posts indicated that you were anti Mario and how does that transpire to mean you are homophobic. If you are, you should say so, not bang on accuse me of what you so much seem to want me to "say, perhaps the shrink you mention could be of some help to you here.

I thought we were both having an argument about Ben and Mario but if you don't want to continue with it, then why do you choose to respond? I can't be involved in this argument without you joining me ehh? Once again, I must remind you of the facts. I....have...only....called.....Ben....Homophobic, not as you seem so desperate to claim "anyone".

Thanks for your concern about any possible incidents of Epistaxis, I shall bear that in mind, meanwhile I caution you to "Breathe.......and relax", repeat as required.
Sorry I couldn't be bothered to read all that, but I guess you are still going round in circles & making no sense... I have lost interest now to be honest...

Good luck
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:49 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Sorry I couldn't be bothered to read all that, but I guess you are still going round in circles & making no sense... I have lost interest now to be honest...

Good luck
That's good. I hope in our discussion you have gained a better insight into yourself, at least. Goodbye love

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ben, queenie, stroll