Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 18-07-2010, 02:33 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
Default The thumbsucking assassin

When will people start waking up to Josie's game? It's no coincidence she gravitated towards Govan as a friend - they have identical modus operandi, load the gun, and let someone else pull the trigger.

Crispgate - this was started by Josie: When they were at the table eating pizza and Sunshine had crisps as well, after they had finished the pizza Josie said, Ooh I fancy some crisps now. She then spoke to others about the crisps till they made a fuss. The she said, "I didnt want any, but if they were mine I would have put them in a bowl and shared them out." Josie having planted the idea, then walks off and lets Ife and Keeva finish Sunshine off.

Josie, Nathan, Ife are in the garden. Josie waits till Shabby approaches from the house before saying "Nathan I want to have a word about last night" (the trashing-the-bedroom incident). Shabby immediately gets involved, and it all kicks off. She and Nathan are left licking their wounds, while Josie merely says "Sorry I didn't mean to start anything".

Caoimhe, JJ, and Josie are in the bathroom. No one's talking about Corin until Josie says, "I think all the housemates are genuine...except maybe one." Then she sticks her hand over her mouth, as if to say "Oooh, I have I gone too far?" JJ immediately twigs she means Corin, and soon enough a nice hatchet job is done on Corin, but it's JJ and Caoimhe left holding the hatchet. Josie has contributed nothing. She finishes the conversation with "I don't think bad things about any of the housemates because I'm not like that". Nice work!

The clash between Caoimhe and Dave. Who asked the question that sparked it off? "I'd like to know why you're against gay marriage, Dave". You guessed it - Josie. But that's the last we hear from her. Caoimhe and Dave are going at it hammer and tongs, while Josie lies back staring into space and sucking her thumb. Nice work again!

With the parrot ..instead of saying to Ife 'you'd better NOT ask JJ for that coin/token now after what the parrot has just revealed, , she TELLS Ife to get the token/coin from JJ. ( Knowing full well what JJ's reaction would be when he found out he'd given the coin to Ife after Ife had said what she'd said)...and what did Josie do? She waited for the fur to fly when JJ found out then walked away with a smirk.
Then when JJ 'apologises to her for giving the token/coin to Ife and not to her, she says with a sigh that 'it's okay', that she 'doesn't mind' . She did NOT say () 'It's okay I don't mind IN FACT I TOLD IFE TO GET IT FROM YOU'

JJ has expressed no attraction towards her at all, other than as a sister, but does that deter her? No, she is such a jealous cow she will do anything to prevent him spending time with any other woman. She almost managed to get Keeva to walk by putting her on a guilt trip - and then she goes to the diary room pretending she's not a bad person, she would walk rather than upset anyone, blah blah blah. She is trying so hard to isolate JJ from any potential competition - its embarrassing.

Josie is not the lovable country bumpkin BB have most HL viewers believing...
Josie is a sh*t stirrer who manages to get others to put the boot in whilst keeping herself smelling of roses. Watch her closely and you will see the way she operates.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:37 PM #2
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

Love the thead title.

And I think I like Josie even more now. At least she is making stuff happen

Last edited by GypsyGoth; 18-07-2010 at 02:37 PM.
GypsyGoth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:41 PM #3
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

It's a gameshow, they are all in it for their own needs and would backstab each other for that cheque. Every single one of them has a gameplan!.

Also Josie's friendship with Govan, they met in the audition stage so if you're familiar with someone in there you can't help but gravitate towards them.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:43 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
When will people start waking up to Josie's game? It's no coincidence she gravitated towards Govan as a friend - they have identical modus operandi, load the gun, and let someone else pull the trigger.

Crispgate - this was started by Josie: When they were at the table eating pizza and Sunshine had crisps as well, after they had finished the pizza Josie said, Ooh I fancy some crisps now. She then spoke to others about the crisps till they made a fuss. The she said, "I didnt want any, but if they were mine I would have put them in a bowl and shared them out." Josie having planted the idea, then walks off and lets Ife and Keeva finish Sunshine off.

Josie, Nathan, Ife are in the garden. Josie waits till Shabby approaches from the house before saying "Nathan I want to have a word about last night" (the trashing-the-bedroom incident). Shabby immediately gets involved, and it all kicks off. She and Nathan are left licking their wounds, while Josie merely says "Sorry I didn't mean to start anything".

Caoimhe, JJ, and Josie are in the bathroom. No one's talking about Corin until Josie says, "I think all the housemates are genuine...except maybe one." Then she sticks her hand over her mouth, as if to say "Oooh, I have I gone too far?" JJ immediately twigs she means Corin, and soon enough a nice hatchet job is done on Corin, but it's JJ and Caoimhe left holding the hatchet. Josie has contributed nothing. She finishes the conversation with "I don't think bad things about any of the housemates because I'm not like that". Nice work!

The clash between Caoimhe and Dave. Who asked the question that sparked it off? "I'd like to know why you're against gay marriage, Dave". You guessed it - Josie. But that's the last we hear from her. Caoimhe and Dave are going at it hammer and tongs, while Josie lies back staring into space and sucking her thumb. Nice work again!

With the parrot ..instead of saying to Ife 'you'd better NOT ask JJ for that coin/token now after what the parrot has just revealed, , she TELLS Ife to get the token/coin from JJ. ( Knowing full well what JJ's reaction would be when he found out he'd given the coin to Ife after Ife had said what she'd said)...and what did Josie do? She waited for the fur to fly when JJ found out then walked away with a smirk.
Then when JJ 'apologises to her for giving the token/coin to Ife and not to her, she says with a sigh that 'it's okay', that she 'doesn't mind' . She did NOT say () 'It's okay I don't mind IN FACT I TOLD IFE TO GET IT FROM YOU'

JJ has expressed no attraction towards her at all, other than as a sister, but does that deter her? No, she is such a jealous cow she will do anything to prevent him spending time with any other woman. She almost managed to get Keeva to walk by putting her on a guilt trip - and then she goes to the diary room pretending she's not a bad person, she would walk rather than upset anyone, blah blah blah. She is trying so hard to isolate JJ from any potential competition - its embarrassing.

Josie is not the lovable country bumpkin BB have most HL viewers believing...
Josie is a sh*t stirrer who manages to get others to put the boot in whilst keeping herself smelling of roses. Watch her closely and you will see the way she operates.
I said all this ages ago Angus!!

But it's fun to watch!!.....P.S....I think that King Ben, Rasputin and Corange worked this out from the begining!....that's why they treat her with un-due reverence!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:44 PM #5
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Love the thead title.

Looks like we'll be seeing Steve, Mario, Rachel, Keeley and Dave at the final,

Champions 2013! #20
Old 18-07-2010, 02:50 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
I said all this ages ago Angus!!

But it's fun to watch!!.....P.S....I think that King Ben, Rasputin and Corange worked this out from the begining!....that's why they treat her with un-due reverence!!
Yeah, I posted about Josie's slyness after Crispgate, but I'm now seeing her manipulations much more now. Her controlling behaviour over JJ is weird but since I can't stand the bloke, I hope she screws him over. Ben is on to her, and won't be taken in. So yes its fun to watch, but irritating that everyone goes on about her as if she's some sweet, girl next door type when she is quite the opposite.

Old 18-07-2010, 02:55 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan1991 View Post
It's a gameshow, they are all in it for their own needs and would backstab each other for that cheque. Every single one of them has a gameplan!.

Also Josie's friendship with Govan, they met in the audition stage so if you're familiar with someone in there you can't help but gravitate towards them.
I have no problem with any of them having a game plan, of course they do. What ticks me off are the idiots who post on here claiming Josie is "being herself" and JJ is "real" blah blah blah. Instead of admitting their fave does anything wrong, has faults and bitches with the best of them, they will swear blindly that's not so.

As regards her friendship with Govan, yes they met beforehand, but kindred spirits stick together and if he had stayed in the house, who knows what evil manipulations we might have seen? I wonder if JJ would have got that close to her if Govan had still been there?

Old 18-07-2010, 02:55 PM #8
Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Tremendous first post.

I also think I like her even more now. Personally, I dont Josie is anywhere near as clever as you think.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 02:57 PM #9
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
I have no problem with any of them having a game plan, of course they do. What ticks me off are the idiots who post on here claiming Josie is "being herself" and JJ is "real" blah blah blah. Instead of admitting their fave does anything wrong, has faults and bitches with the best of them, they will swear blindly that's not so.

As regards her friendship with Govan, yes they met beforehand, but kindred spirits stick together and if he had stayed in the house, who knows what evil manipulations we might have seen? I wonder if JJ would have got that close to her if Govan had still been there?
Presumably Priscilla is whiter than white, has no game plan and is being himself?
fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:01 PM #10
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Quote:

ALL the housemates have their flaws and faults, positives and negatives so hopefully most people can see things from both sides of the story although it's hard not to remain bias at times.

Champions 2013! #20
Old 18-07-2010, 03:08 PM #11
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:

My God you make her sound like a genius!

Classic case of over analysing a HM to the nth degree. In your mind you're convinced she can predict exactly how others will always react to any given situation. Er, no.

Josie just likes to dip her toe into debates and arguements. She's just not bothered enough to get really stuck in...if others take the baton and run with it thats their choice.

As for JJ; he most certainly has been giving her signals as Im sure any woman would agree. He gets close, he strokes her hair. He's even kissed her. He lays next to her and wants to follow her around like a puppy. If you can't see how that may make her feel he might fancy her then you're not too perceptive. I mean, really.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:12 PM #12
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

I'm sure that Ife and Shabby knew each other from school or something.

Sunshine mentioned she met Josie and a few others before entering the house, basically most of these knew each other and probably were picked off the streets.

Champions 2013! #20
Old 18-07-2010, 03:20 PM #13

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbfan1991 View Post
Sunshine mentioned she met Josie and a few others before entering the house, basically most of these knew each other and probably were picked off the streets.
She met some at the auditions, as most of them did. Apparently one of her friends is also a friend of Ben, but she had never met Ben before.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:31 PM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers View Post
Presumably Priscilla is whiter than white, has no game plan and is being himself?
Yeah, because NOT doing tasks, NOT being a team player, NOT washing up and cleaning, NOT modifying his accent and demeanour, because it annoys people etc etc is such a cunning plan isn't it? Why has no-one ever thought of that one before?

I couldn't care less who has a game plan so long as they ENTERTAIN me. What pisses me off are those who deny their faves HAVE a game plan when it is blatantly obvious they do.

Last edited by Angus; 18-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 18-07-2010, 03:34 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
Love the thead title.

She can Suck more than a thumb.
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 03:38 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
Tremendous first post.

I also think I like her even more now. Personally, I dont Josie is anywhere near as clever as you think.

Oh I think you have to be pretty clever to be able to act that innocent. After a while though you begin to detect a pattern and hers is pretty simple but very effective - she's a sly one alright.

Old 18-07-2010, 03:39 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
She can Suck more than a thumb.
Lol - I'm sure she can - look at those teeth!

Old 18-07-2010, 03:46 PM #18
User tanned

Favourites:

User tanned

Favourites:

Quote:
[/B]

Oh I think you have to be pretty clever to be able to act that innocent. After a while though you begin to detect a pattern and hers is pretty simple but very effective - she's a sly one alright.

She doesn't even act innocent. Lmao

Way. Off.
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 04:26 PM #19

Brilliant thread title, lol
jj43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 06:02 PM #20
My version of reality..TV

My version of reality..TV

The OP is spot on. Although I don't think Josie has a game plan as such, I think she is just naturally manipulative. I don't think she is using JJ etc. to win the game I think she is simply using them to survive in the house - a subtle difference. Having seen enough of her now you can tell exactly when she's at it. She had a couple of "interesting" sessions with JJ last night on LF.

Last edited by Shiner; 18-07-2010 at 06:03 PM.
Shiner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 06:26 PM #21

"The thumbsucking assassin"...Love it!

Goofygate.
Old 18-07-2010, 06:35 PM #22
Nothing in excess

Nothing in excess

You forgot to mention she was a liar who claimed Steve called John James 'crab eyes'. In effect causing the massive row she claimed to have upset her so much.

Great post all the same.
No matter that they act like senile 12-year-olds on the Today programme website - smoking illegal fags to look tough and cool. No matter that Amis coins truly abominable terms like 'the age of horrorism' and when criticised tells people to 'fuck off'. Surely we all chuckle at the strenuous ennui of his salon drawl. Didn't he once accidentally sneer his face off?
- Chris Morris - The Absurd World of Martin Amis

Last edited by BB_Eye; 18-07-2010 at 06:44 PM.
BB_Eye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 07:02 PM #23

Well I never! Angus you may just have something. Ive always thought her a bit harsh with JJ.She loves the power and for someone who is supposed to fancy the pants off him,she laughs at him in the diary room when he is upset and denies any blame,twists conversations and when caught in a lie says she has a bad memory and cant retain information. I was warned this would happen a couple of weeks ago but didnt think at the time she was manipulative and was and still is popular in and out of the house. Ife on BBLB today also echoed your suspitions.
zotec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 07:20 PM #24

I think Josie chops and changes her feelings about people frequently. Last night in deep talks with JJ about Keever. She just dosent trust her anymore and basically makes Josie feel jealous, and Josie said she was not a jealous person. She seems to be a very confused person.
jj43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 07:30 PM #25

Josie is a slovenly, thumb sucking, fat mare.
Astrid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
assassin, josie, thumbsucking