Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB2 Brian Dowling, Helen and Paul, Dean and the rest of the Big Brother 2 housemates from 2001.

Old 01-01-2002, 06:33 PM #1

Default Housemates New Year's Resolutions

Put your self into the minds of the housemates. What do you think their New Year's Resolutions are? And do you think they stand any chance at all of sticking to them?

LEE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-01-2002, 08:52 PM #2

That's a good question!

Helen could resolve to stop saying "Oh my God!" but I don't think she'd stand much chance of keeping it.

Paul could donate money to charity evenry time he said "wicked". The nominated charity would be very rich!

Elizabeth's resolution would probably be something to "better herself", e.g. become more cultured, more self-aware etc etc.

Dean could resolve to become more of a wine expert by always leaving an inch of space at the top of the glass.
kaphc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 02:18 PM #3

Elizabeth's resolution will definitely be one to "better herself"! lol They are the best sort though. I think she might be learning a new language. I'd suggest she learns to speak without constant obscure references and deliberate use of big words.

Dean should resolve to not stay in chairs for such long periods, and definitely not whilst listening to someone making obscure references. He should also go to see Destiny's Child when they tour the UK.

Helen can learn to make a new meal each month. Paul can learn something other than fish pie. I suspect dinner round their house is a bit monotonous.

Paul should also learn some new catchphrases and try to find things less wierd. He should aim to go round the Dali exhibition on London's South Bank, commenting on the items without the use of double, wierd, or cool. That will be a challenge because most of the pieces are quadruple wierd and cool all at the same time. If some arty type gets over-excited by the big snail he's still entitled to tell them to Chill their Boots.

Brian should consider not telling everyone his secrets when he's been drinking. As entertaining as it was for us, it's probably something he should give up along with breaking dishes when in the huff. Hopefull a kind family memeber will have bought him a big book of important facts for Christmas. He can learn them and impress Dean with his knowledge of significant world events the next time he sees him.

Penny should take up yoga, and Stuart should take up blinking. Apart from the obvious, Amma should learn about the joys of tupperware. Tin is a finite resource!

As for Bubble, well I'm not the first and it's not original, but please could he keep his tongue in his mouth more? by the Summer I want to see lots less hat wearing, especially indoors!

Naz? Be nice! Pehaps go to the toilet periodically during night's out to rearrange her bits to ensure they are safely within her clothes too.

Josh: Less slimey? Boring I know, but I don't care.

Paddy should learn to fetch!
Feefs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 03:08 PM #4

Default Brian's New Year Resolutions.

Brian should learn to read adult books instead of only showbiz/celebrity gossip mags and then he might actually know more about the world. He may even be able to answer Dean's question about the first man on the moon etc. Knowledge is power. He should also remember that there is more to life than Ant & Dec or Posh & Becks. !!!
Girlie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
housemates, resolutions, year