Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:34 PM #1
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Default Sympathy vote?

Whos trying for the sympathy vote - jodie or michael?

Personally i think its michael ... jodie seems to be genuinely upset, with tears! michael on the other hand seems to cry on cue....
katie_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:36 PM #2

Its definately not Michael he has actually been struggling since going into the house.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:37 PM #3

I think Jodie's playing for the sympathy vote. Michael's genuinely suffering.
Fangz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:37 PM #4
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

its what he does and the way he acts when he crys that makes me think hmmm is this genuine but i may be wrong
Old 12-01-2006, 03:39 PM #5

you all forget that he is a performer, an actor if you like. The fact he's cried non stop since entering the house makes me think its an act. jodie genuinely looks upset
bex_0614 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:39 PM #6

Hmm I think both of them to be honest - I think Michaels upset on entering the house was very genuine BUT I think that last night showed he can manipulate and turn on the tears when he wants to.

Jodie well I think that girl has put up with a lot before the tears each time - I would certainly have cried had they gone on with me the way they all did with Jodie last night. I know a lot of it was deserved but I hate witch hunts and that is what this has turned into with Michael, Pete and George.
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 03:43 PM #7
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny_01
Hmm I think both of them to be honest - I think Michaels upset on entering the house was very genuine BUT I think that last night showed he can manipulate and turn on the tears when he wants to.

Jodie well I think that girl has put up with a lot before the tears each time - I would certainly have cried had they gone on with me the way they all did with Jodie last night. I know a lot of it was deserved but I hate witch hunts and that is what this has turned into with Michael, Pete and George.
Totally agree, last night when he left the room he knew someone would check on him and then came the tears and the rest of the housemates followed. Think its all an act mayb coz of his insecurities. who knows
Old 12-01-2006, 04:15 PM #8

The way big brother has editied it, Jodie is portrayed as the victim. Barrymore and pete are shown to be bullying her and as such Jodie will get the sympathy vote.
Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:18 PM #9

Jodie has been playing for the sympathy vote since day 1, she tries saying the right things to be liked by the public (animal rights) but she cant withhold a debate without thinking people are out to get her. Barrymore is genuine, anyone could see how overwhelmed he was just on the walk in!
GlitterEyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:20 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Leon
The way big brother has editied it, Jodie is portrayed as the victim. Barrymore and pete are shown to be bullying her and as such Jodie will get the sympathy vote.
BB bosses want Jodie in as she is the one most likely to cop off and she has been causing all the debates...if she went out this week there wouldnt be that much to talk about unless they brought in a new person.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:23 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Jodie has been playing for the sympathy vote since day 1, she tries saying the right things to be liked by the public (animal rights) but she cant withhold a debate without thinking people are out to get her. Barrymore is genuine, anyone could see how overwhelmed he was just on the walk in!
But part of the reason she is a strong candidate for the sympathy vote is because the rest of the group are ganging up on her.

You think she planned that?

You think she was able to manipulate the rest of the group in a way they would all turn against her without her doing anything exceptionally bad?

Either she is extremley devious....too devious

Extremley lucky, that she was going to play the sympathy vote then everyone magically turned against her to set it up perfectly.

Or people are just bullying her because they dislike her on a personal level.

Im inclined to lean towards the latter.
Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:23 PM #12

Quote:

The thing which stood out for me was although everyone is saying Jodie is getting bullied by barrymore,....Jodie didnt vote him out...so somewhere she must think that there was some sense to his chats.

Question for you all to think about why did Jodie vote george out rather than barrymore?.....
Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 PM #13

Quote:

I agree with Sunny on this. I'm not a fan of Jodie - although I'm not a 'hater' either, and I really don't like to see anyone being the subject of a witch hunt.

I think Jodie is a very emotional girl, and she does get upset easily. Sometimes she does play on things to get sympathy I think, but there's no doubt she is finding it tough. She's not helping herself of course. She said that she wanted to change the public opinion of her, but doesn't seem to have actually tried to do that.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:32 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
Question for you all to think about why did Jodie vote george out rather than barrymore?.....
I think she would have nominated Michael as well as George and Pete if she could have done, but as she could only nominate two, she just chose George and Pete. I was quite surprised as well that she didn't nominate Michael, after she had argued with him and Pete the night before.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:35 PM #15

I think her reason for nominating George over Michael is she can see George is the main instigator behind all the arguments, maybe she thinks if he goes then the arguments might stop - thats just me taking a guess.
Mike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:35 PM #16

Quote:

Totally agree (You're popular tonght Sunny!!), couldn't have put it any better. Well, except that I wouldn't have cried cos I'm a big tough bloke and we're not allowed to cry....

One other caveat would be that i think Jodie invites a lot of the problems, she does bring a lot of it upon herself. But the manner of the hounding she is recieving from Pete and George especially has surprised even me. But she really does talk some rubbish at times...
Slartibartfast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:47 PM #17
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

jodies acting innocent

michaels acting like a kid.
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:59 PM #18

I think maybe both are doing it for sympathy and cries when he wants attention.

Sparkle
SparkleKLW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 05:19 PM #19

They have both been out of order at times and I think the tears when they come (which is often) is probably about the only time both of they show just how vunerable they really are.

When Barrymore is on his own in the kitchen he sings and jokes about(especially in the morning) and rather than feeling he is acting up i think this is the real him.It can be quite funny too.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:16 PM #20
Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Yea i see that, Barrymore if fine in the mornings or when he's on his own etc. You don't ever see him sitting crying when no1 else is around. Its an act - Why cant we all see it!!
Old 12-01-2006, 07:24 PM #21

He's cried when he's alone & with people around, he's emotinally unstable and so's Jodie, think both are playing for sympathy in some respects though.
Dan_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:26 PM #22

Not sure....he cry's when confronted.On his own with the washing up to distract him he seems happy as Larry.

He still ain't well tatie,he might be misguided being there but I really don't think he's acting.

Lovin' the kitten.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:32 PM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by ll_tatie_ll
Yea i see that, Barrymore if fine in the mornings or when he's on his own etc. You don't ever see him sitting crying when no1 else is around. Its an act - Why cant we all see it!!
How about sitting in the garden, crying by himself. How about sitting in the diary room. crying by himself.

Another silly post.
Tanser_Man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:42 PM #24

Yeah but Tanser sitting in the garden on his own crying when you know you are likely to be followed is manipulative behaviour! Michael is playing the game as well - he is drawing as much attention to himself as Jodie is.

Jodie is becoming a big ole pain in the butt however no worse than the others involved in all the madness of he said she said!
Sunny_01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 07:55 PM #25

Quote:
Yeah but Tanser sitting in the garden on his own crying when you know you are likely to be followed is manipulative behaviour! Michael is playing the game as well - he is drawing as much attention to himself as Jodie is.

Jodie is becoming a big ole pain in the butt however no worse than the others involved in all the madness of he said she said!
The only reason he was crying then is because George was talking about how he wanted him to succeed and you could she him clamming up behind him. Then he went outside so that people wouldn't make a fuss of him crying.

You really think if he was manipulative he would have made a run to cry in the garden? Please, i question your aptitude. In the nicest possible way of course.
Tanser_Man is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
sympathy, vote