Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 30-07-2010, 03:35 PM #1
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
BB11: John James
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
Default He's bringing sleazy back

Is it a bird? is it a plane? is it a sleazy little loser with the charismatic appeal of a disease ridden donkey gone mad? ............actually yes, it is,

its Andrew

As if watching "Mr Sex Offender" in training Mario wasn't enough, the BB producers decided No, they weren't content with that, they decided to send in the Luke Skywalker of sleaze himself in Andrew.

No doubt for you Andrew fans this was a great day, one of the greatest days ever even. Greater then the day the last star trek film came out, even more important then the day you last had your boxers surgically removed from your ass after the "wedgie went atomic", no, this was a day for the ages. The "Braveheart of Losers" everywhere had entered the house

Immediatly the riddiculous comments commenced:

"Oh he's so genuine" - Yes he is, if you mean he's genuinely perving on any girl possible.

"But wait he's so inexperienced and socially unaware" - tell that to a judge in your defence and see how far it gets you

"Oh he's so down to earth" - Losers generally are

"Wasn't it funny when he was drunk and trying to crack onto Josie/Jo/Corin?Rachel/The chair leg" - comments like that are dangerous - probably how Mario came into existance

Let be honest here, in 30 years time that little sleaze ball will be hidden in the trees with a pair of binoculars and some lingerie tied around his neck doing the dirty to the sound of "its hip to be a square"

Do the responsible things folks - Vote to Evict Andrew
Showstopper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 03:37 PM #2
User tanned

Favourites:
BB11: Corin
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

User tanned

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Rebecca Ferguson

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it up. He's staying so that was a total waste of typing!
Zippy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 03:47 PM #3
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Give it up. He's staying so that was a total waste of typing!
He is of course staying this week but next week is a new week.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:57 PM #4

Favourites:

Favourites:

""
"But wait he's so inexperienced and socially unaware" - tell that to a judge in your defence and see how far it gets you ""

Genuinely LOL'ed at that. Going to save my vote this week though, as there is very little chance of him going, and I'm not too bothered by him.

"This lighting is horrible to wake up to, it's like ASDA"

CORIN - SAM

Eris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 04:17 PM #5

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

He came across as a drunk inexperienced young lad with a crush. Josie can handle him, in fact it probably boosted her ego.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-07-2010, 04:23 PM #6
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
He came across as a drunk inexperienced young lad with a crush. Josie can handle him, in fact it probably boosted her ego.
She can handle him when she's awake, its when she's asleep that worries me
Old 02-08-2010, 11:02 PM #7
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Did you get a load of this sleazbag on his date with Corin. Once again he started playing the "I just want a nice girl card"

Its getting old Andrew
Old 02-08-2010, 11:05 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showstopper View Post
Is it a bird? is it a plane? is it a sleazy little loser with the charismatic appeal of a disease ridden donkey gone mad? ............actually yes, it is,

its Andrew

As if watching "Mr Sex Offender" in training Mario wasn't enough, the BB producers decided No, they weren't content with that, they decided to send in the Luke Skywalker of sleaze himself in Andrew.

No doubt for you Andrew fans this was a great day, one of the greatest days ever even. Greater then the day the last star trek film came out, even more important then the day you last had your boxers surgically removed from your ass after the "wedgie went atomic", no, this was a day for the ages. The "Braveheart of Losers" everywhere had entered the house

"Oh he's so genuine" - Yes he is, if you mean he's genuinely perving on any girl possible.

"But wait he's so inexperienced and socially unaware" - tell that to a judge in your defence and see how far it gets you

"Wasn't it funny when he was drunk and trying to crack onto Josie/Jo/Corin?Rachel/The chair leg" - comments like that are dangerous - probably how Mario came into existance

Let be honest here, in 30 years time that little sleaze ball will be hidden in the trees with a pair of binoculars and some lingerie tied around his neck doing the dirty to the sound of "its hip to be a square"

...THAT WAS GREAT READING......and sooooo true!!
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:14 PM #9

He's a bitter little,emotionally stunted wierdo.

He's so jealous of Sam it's hilarious.He hates that another young kid has come in and has the spotlight and can get it without having to resort to 'come hug me,nobody loves me' desperation.

Had Andrew tried to befriend Sam and get on with him,he could have probably learnt something about confidence and social ease,instead he retreated in fear and jealousy to brood in the corner and yell out the odd strangled cry to protect 'his Josie!' at a bemused,uninterested Sam.

Last edited by chauncey; 02-08-2010 at 11:39 PM.
chauncey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 11:34 PM #10
I'm getting angry

Favourites:
I'm getting angry

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncey View Post
He a bitter little,emotionally stunted wierdo.

He's so jealous of Sam it's hilarious.He hates that another young kid has come in and has the spotlight and can get it without having to resort to 'come hug me,nobody loves me' desperation.

Had Andrew tried to befriend Sam and get on with him,he could have probably learnt something about confidence and social ease,instead he retreated in fear and jealousy to brood in the corner and yell out the odd strangled cry to protect 'his Josie!' at a bemused,uninterested Sam.
Agree completely - all he cares about is how things affect him. He'll be found out shortley
Old 03-08-2010, 07:10 AM #11

Agreed one and all, I can't stand the little sleazebag. But, lets be honest, he's not gonna end up leaving for a while. So I would suggest we go after the king of sleaze in the house, Mario.

What a total tube. Did you see his little strop when everyone had a party a few days ago, what a girl. If you don't want to have to be on display 24hrs a day and pretend to like people then don't apply for big brother. But I'm disgusted by the ways he touches everyone and the sexual comments he makes are frankly rude and offensive in some cases.
toby843 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 AM #12

I wouldn't go to McDonalds with him. Hugh mouth. Could fit 5 hambugers in there at full stretch.
Part-timer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:04 AM #13

Quote:

its Andrew

Hes not up this week.
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 08:09 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby843 View Post
Agreed one and all, I can't stand the little sleazebag. But, lets be honest, he's not gonna end up leaving for a while. So I would suggest we go after the king of sleaze in the house, Mario.
What a total tube. Did you see his little strop when everyone had a party a few days ago, what a girl. If you don't want to have to be on display 24hrs a day and pretend to like people then don't apply for big brother. But I'm disgusted by the ways he touches everyone and the sexual comments he makes are frankly rude and offensive in some cases.
And Rachel mentioned how he delibrately walked into the toilet when She was in there. He really is desperate for a bit of something. I thought he liked boys!
I wouldn't believe your wireless radio. If I had myself a flying giraffe you'd have one in a box with a window, but you can have it all if you like, you can have it all if you like and you can pay for it the rest of your life... life...

Last edited by Julie10; 03-08-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Julie10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:19 AM #15
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

its Andrew... etc. etc. etc.
Wow... that's a LOT of typing and a lot of hate aimed someone who's really quite innocuous. Maybe you see something in Andrew that reminds you of yourself? I don’t say that as an insult, I say it rather as a compliment. I think he's quite a charming lad. Not the best looking, but a nice, down-to-earth, genuine kind of person who just lacks the confidence of the pretty-boys of this world. But he surely has a brain and undoubtedly a great future, I'd reckon. So cut him some slack, eh? He's not set out to purposefully upset people like the insufferable Sam, and to be honest I don't get the hatred. It’s very “school yard”.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 09:50 AM #16

I say Andrews a bit of a hero

Maybe the haters in this forum are all lifes pretty people, who've had it all handed to them on a silver platter, just because they look good? But i doubt it . . .

Yes andrew isnt the amazingly goodlooking, but look around, neither are 95% of the people around you. But instead of skulking in the background, or living his life through a fantasy confident forum alter ego, he got the balls to go on big brother, he can do stupid stuff, try and chat up the girls, laugh at himself and ultimately have fun

hats off to the guy!

Incidently, Josie has purposefully used him whenever she wants to try and make john james jealous, she boosts his ego when it suits her purpose and then ignores him when it dont. Corins chatty and flirty with him cos its big brother, and corin is desperate for everyone to like her. . . In the real world, im sure josie or corin wouldnt give andrew the time of day. So is it really any wonder the guy is confused to all the attention hes getting in there?

Last edited by holy moley; 03-08-2010 at 09:51 AM.
holy moley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:21 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncey View Post

Ok firstly the only thing Andrew could learn from Sam is how to alienate everyone in a house at the same time by being an annoying little prig with absolutely no idea of how to communicate. Social ease! dont make me laugh Sam has the social graces of a enraged chimpanzee!!!!!

As to the OP, I am sure Andrew has come across a lot of people like you, bullies dont really change and its all because of petty jealousy. You obviously have a problem with someone who you see as geeky getting somewhere and being treated with humanity. Personally I think it says a lot more about you than him.
monx is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:22 PM #18
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Good posts holy moly and monx. Agree with both of you. Geek is the new cool. Unfortunately for Sam, he's going for geek chic, but it's coming out like nerd with attention issues.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 01:15 PM #19

Favourites:
BB11: Sam
CBB7: Sov

Favourites:

I'm fed up of people hating on Andrew and Mario for "pervy-ness" - Josie does exactly the same thing with John Janes and nobody cares.
He's got an inexperienced, geek-chic, Michael Cera thing going on. It's sweet. Sam's in a completely different way - he's young too but he's like the cheeky, annoying yet lovable little brother thing going on. He's seems more socially aware than Andrew even though he alienates people occassonally.
MEH: Dave, Corin, JohnJames, Josiee.
BYEBYE; Ben, Rachael, Nathan, Caoimhe, Govan, Shabby, Ife, Sunshinee, Rachel, Keeley, Laura, Jo

UBB FAVOURITES

LOVE: Nikki, Chantelle,
LIKE: Brian, Coolio, Preston
MEH: John, Ulrika, Makosi, Nick, Nadia, Vanessa, Michelle
BYEBYE; Josie
astrozombiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 01:22 PM #20
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Wow... that's a LOT of typing and a lot of hate aimed someone who's really quite innocuous. Maybe you see something in Andrew that reminds you of yourself? I don’t say that as an insult, I say it rather as a compliment. I think he's quite a charming lad. Not the best looking, but a nice, down-to-earth, genuine kind of person who just lacks the confidence of the pretty-boys of this world. But he surely has a brain and undoubtedly a great future, I'd reckon. So cut him some slack, eh? He's not set out to purposefully upset people like the insufferable Sam, and to be honest I don't get the hatred. It’s very “school yard”.
I don't trust kiddies that are dressed by their mummies in grandad's cardies.
Old 19-08-2010, 04:17 PM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Yes I agree, there is no reason for the hate at all. Andrew is just your ordinary young lad who has the bottle to go on BB and have the masses watch him warts and all. Good luck to him I hope he has a good life and makes something great of himself.
shaz20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 06:44 PM #22

Favourites:

Favourites:

Good post Livia. God its so school playground.
MEH: Dave, Corin, JohnJames, Josiee.
BYEBYE; Ben, Rachael, Nathan, Caoimhe, Govan, Shabby, Ife, Sunshinee, Rachel, Keeley, Laura, Jo

UBB FAVOURITES

LOVE: Nikki, Chantelle,
LIKE: Brian, Coolio, Preston
MEH: John, Ulrika, Makosi, Nick, Nadia, Vanessa, Michelle
BYEBYE; Josie
astrozombiee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 07:09 PM #23

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Quote:

In 30 years time that 'little sleaze ball' will probably be earning 80k a year after having graduated from one of the top Universities in the country with a Maths degree, living in a country mansion and taking 3 exotic holidays a year

You will probably be in a bedsit in Clapham selling heroin to children

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andrew, back, bringing, sleazy