Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 31-07-2010, 09:14 AM #1

Angry John Tickly syndrome all over again!...

Well it is official, BB11 died last night and why?....because still after 10 years of playing the game the public still vote out the controversial over the mundane leaving us with a bland broth of nonentity remaining. SO what if Ben didn't partake in the tasks properly, that's what made us laugh and made great TV! Who is going to deliver the killer one liners now? Cozza, er...don't think so, she only has two lines! buzzin and lovin it...

Just like they evicted John Tickle back in the day, it was only after he left that people realised they had evicted the one reason to tune in resulting in John having to be reinstated into the house by BB just purely for entertainments sake.

I think people wont realise how much Ben will be missed until this week when all we are seeing is JJ&J under the covers and all the other newbees trying to be nicer than nice to the point of nausea. Even that Sam Pepper (oooh devil) the touble maker couldn't even manage a good bitch fest on his first trip to the diary room, I thought he was there to "spice" things up, zzzzzzzzz.

Anyway, lets just hope we haven't seen the last of Benji and judging by his performance on Big Mouth yesterday he is destined for......a life alone in the Phillipines....hahaha
jeanniesoprano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2010, 09:24 AM #2

Hahahah, sorry just saw I called him John Tickly and not John TICKLE...apologies to the die hards before you kill me!
jeanniesoprano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ben, john, syndrome, tickly