Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 19-01-2006, 11:26 AM #1

Default Traci goes la la

Well , what a night that was then?.The punishment for George and Preston was excellent.A real BB twist to put them on the spot like that and then broadcast it to the house.

Why was it a good punishment ?

Because a lot of the time it is harder for the HM's to be the baddie and nominate , than be the victim who is nominated.And to broadcast this to the house was BB at its twisted best.

What it did do was finally bring Traci and Maggot into contactwith the rest of the house.

Maggots main problem was not with Preston nominating him for trying to show up Chantelle....But for George , who he thought should know better , breaking the rules and putting himself in that posistion in the first place.

Traci , took her nomination unbelievably bad.She just could not get her head around the nomination process and proceeded to get drunk and feel extremely sorry for herself.

Pete , not her biggest fan , did well initially trying to reassure her that it really did'nt matter , but tired quickly of her self pity and really laid into her L.A. ways ,basically accusing her of being a fake , superficial , airhead that was not confronting the truth about herself.An awful lot of what he said was drowned out , but the reaction from the housemates was that he went too far.

Preston meanwhile did very well , in trying to justify his nominations , whilst George (ever the politician) disappeared in the garde and let Preston tke the heat.

My estimation of Preston shot up and I also thought Chantelle did a great job of trying to play down the situation , to both him and the nominees.Proving that she really is'nt as ditzy as she sometimes acts.

Traci was not really effected at all by Petes words and Just could not get her head round the simple fact that she had been nominated.This went on long , long , into the night.Even at 4.30 a.m she was lying in bed ,laughing ,crying, and repeating to Maggot and Chantelle that she had been nominated.

Again Chantelle did a great job in trying to convince her that it was no big deal, but Traci just could not take bein nominated.

This has hit the normally docile Traci hard and once again BB has produced real TV gold.
stoney12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 11:37 AM #2

I agree Stoney, Pete was superb in there last night - I saw Tracy till 5 - so pathetic - Maggot got up to get away, but I don't want to stereotype however she was the typical "poor little me" USA last night & therapy will cost her a fortune. Pete, Maggot & chantelle were great, Dennis too, George's face - he must have thought Tony Blair set it up - he is disgraced now! & he knows it! What time did you stay up to? me 6??

Dave
coltrane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 11:57 AM #3

Well I kinda cheated , I normally give it till 2am to catch the ever funny 'Burns n Barrymore' , show .Sat up until 3am and then , with no sign of the action dying down , stuck a tape in and watched the rest this morning.

I have to agree with George , he really looked embarrassed and why did he not just sit down like Preston and explain his actions,rather than disappearing into the Garden and letting Preston take all the flack.I thought that Maggot was going to wack him one at one stage.

I think George is only going to get so far with his every ready political 'I stand by what I said' routine.He lost a lot of respect from the HM's last night , whilst Preston by being regretful and sincere came out looking good.

This is why it was such a good punishment.

It was one of those rare BB nights that they will never have time to highlight every thing that went on.
Old 19-01-2006, 01:14 PM #4

TRACI's Defense: I just have to add that Traci was starting, or on her Period. A crucial point that we must take into account.
abbashop79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2006, 05:50 PM #5

Too much information abba
Old 19-01-2006, 06:26 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Louise
X Factor 2010: Belle Amie

Quote:
Originally posted by abbashop79
TRACI's Defense: I just have to add that Traci was starting, or on her Period. A crucial point that we must take into account.
As much as I respect the fact that Traci may have been at a biological disadvantage, but really its not an excuse
sol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
la, traci