Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 18-07-2002, 05:36 PM #1

Default The argument

So who is really to blame
What do you think
Amy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2002, 07:09 PM #2
Oldgit

Oldgit

ALEX TO BLAME FOR LAST NIGHT'S ROW

I know that Tim is a complete prat, and I know that Jade gets paranoid and annoying sometimes, but this one was completely down to Alex. Tim was completely silent and Jade was just attempting a civil conversation.

Earlier in the evening, Jonny, Kate and Jade decided that Alex might cheer up if the girls pamper him a bit. They decided that Alex responds best to female company and so they would be nice to him. Okay it was probably in jest, but harmless enough.

ALEX DELIBERATELY MIXING IT

Whilst Jonny and Kate were messing about in the diary room, Jade was talking to Alex, who did not want to talk to her because of the nominations. He said that the actors (Jonny and Kate) had ganged up with the backstabber (Jade) to vote for the competition (Tim and Alex). Once Jade had got upset, he started saying that Jonny and Kate had said things about Jade, but later when he spoke to them said something totally different.

This is the crux of what set it off. Compare this to last year when it was all to evident who voted to nominate Paul and Helen, and the mature way they both handled it: Helen saying to Brian that you had to nominate someone, and Paul following Dean outside and giving him a hug.

BBLB "EXPERTS" MAKE EXCUSES FOR ALEX... AGAIN!

I wish these so-called "experts" on BBLB would stop making excuses for Alex. He has been at the centre of all the conflict in the house ever since the first week, and I honestly believe that it is because he is still angry with Jonny about wee-gate, and is suffering from a bad case of cause-celebre, to the point where he keeps forming anti-Jonny factions with Sandy, Adele, and now Tim. Adele brought Jade into the conspiracy, but thankfully Jade eventually saw through it. He therefore regards her as a traitor.

IMAGINARY WAR

Alex's aim was to try to break up what he sees as the new alliance between Jade, and Jonny/Kate.

Alex is fighting an imaginary war in his tiny mind, and the quicker people stop making excuses for him the better. He is a bitter, twisted and pathetic little man!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2002, 08:31 PM #3

iv not voted cos i think they are all as bad as each other
purplequeen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
argument