Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 06-08-2010, 07:54 PM #1

Default In a few weeks BB will be finished but John James will still be unpleasant

I had really looked forward to this last programme but what a disappointment, far to much positive editing for weeks re: John James and Josie, there are others in the house arn't there?

Good for Sam, very, very annoying though he is, at least he has stirred things up, won't hurt for some of them to hear a few home truths.

Well BB will be finished in a few weeks, one would hope that John James will move back to his Mummy and stay there. Soon be forgotten, along with his blonde (oops did I say blonde) side kick. I guess he will continue to behave like a weak, spineless, arrogant,spoilt little boy, who may possibly be faintly good looking. However, even if most of the female fans swoon over him I always thought it's what lies within that is attractive, looks fade, what a horrible thought.......dosn't leave him much then to fall back on in his older years. Perth may be supporting him, so perhaps that's where he should be!

Can Rachel really be leaving instead of either John James and Dave, sadly that is probably the case but really.........she dosn't deserve it and I always thought the BB fans were good judges of character. He and Josie have done an excellent job fooling their fans.

Come on edit them out of future programmes and lets get to know the others better.

Perhaps if John actually has to participate in 'hard' tasks as in many previous BB's he would walk. Come on BB give him something to work at, had it very, very easy this year so far, with luck he will leave hopefully taking Josie with him.
Kat555blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:59 PM #2
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Good post, however I think the majority of fans who watch the show and vote just vote out who annoys them, or to save their fave. They don't seem to care about keeping the show entertaining.

I'm hoping that if JJ survives he behaves better in the hosue. I was disappointed in him over the last couple of days.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:01 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat555blue View Post
I had really looked forward to this last programme but what a disappointment, far to much positive editing for weeks re: John James and Josie, there are others in the house arn't there?

Good for Sam, very, very annoying though he is, at least he has stirred things up, won't hurt for some of them to hear a few home truths.

Well BB will be finished in a few weeks, one would hope that John James will move back to his Mummy and stay there. Soon be forgotten, along with his blonde (oops did I say blonde) side kick. I guess he will continue to behave like a weak, spineless, arrogant,spoilt little boy, who may possibly be faintly good looking. However, even if most of the female fans swoon over him I always thought it's what lies within that is attractive, looks fade, what a horrible thought.......dosn't leave him much then to fall back on in his older years. Perth may be supporting him, so perhaps that's where he should be!

Can Rachel really be leaving instead of either John James and Dave, sadly that is probably the case but really.........she dosn't deserve it and I always thought the BB fans were good judges of character. He and Josie have done an excellent job fooling their fans.

Come on edit them out of future programmes and lets get to know the others better.

Perhaps if John actually has to participate in 'hard' tasks as in many previous BB's he would walk. Come on BB give him something to work at, had it very, very easy this year so far, with luck he will leave hopefully taking Josie with him.
Cool Story
Thats A Cool Story Bro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:03 PM #4
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats A Cool Story Bro View Post
Cool Story
Are you a wannabe troll?
Old 06-08-2010, 08:06 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Completely agree!
WOMBAI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:08 PM #6
Senior Member I Told You

Senior Member I Told You

Quote:
You can support Sam for stirring despite being annoying, but not John James? Is it just a matter of familiarity, looks, or some other double standard?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, finished, james, john, john james, unpleasant, weeks