Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 15-09-2005, 09:06 AM #1

Default Michelle\'s new partner

Quote:
BB Michelle's sex secrets

By SIMON THOMPSON

Sun Online

BIG Brother beauty Michelle Bass has revealed her new man is an animal in the sack.

She split up with fellow housemate Stuart Wilson two months ago.

But a broken heart hasn't stopped the former reality show contestant hooking up with new partner Neil.

She told OK! magazine: "I like my men to be animals in the bedroom!

"Stuart wasn't exactly an animal, but because I was so wrapped up in him, we had great sex.

"With Neil it's really great.

"Everytime we do it he tells me I've taught him something new."

Michelle admits it wasn't a case of love at first sight with Neil.

She added: "It started off as a sex thing.

"I was sending him naughty messages and he'd send me back even naughtier ones."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...420479,00.html
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 01:11 PM #2

shes coming across quite cheap.
Poor stu i hope he isnt too upset by all this.
makosifan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 02:19 PM #3

She's not doing herself any favours is she? Sounds like she's having a dig at Stuart as well - not very dignified considering that only a few weeks ago she was saying how much she still loved him
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 03:50 PM #4
Banned

Banned

were did she met him then
guttridge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 03:52 PM #5

I think she has really been hurt by stuart by want she said in OK.I really think she is really heartbroken and just geting back at him for what every he did to her
RubyRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 03:54 PM #6

I think you're probably right Twinkly Angel. I've always liked Michelle actually, but I don't think she's doing herself any favours talking like that. Also, if she is just trying to get back at Stuart, what about the feelings of her new boyfriend?
Old 15-09-2005, 04:58 PM #7

Quote:
Originally posted by guttridge
were did she met him then

I think he is a friend of Emma's boyfriend
Old 15-09-2005, 08:05 PM #8

I think it's a load of rubbish
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 08:09 PM #9
Administrator

Administrator

FAR too much information, Ms. Bass.
Kaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 08:26 PM #10
Banned

Banned

stuart was bad on bb he did nothing onn bb
if there was no michelle he would have been one of the worst ever person on bb

een
Old 15-09-2005, 09:16 PM #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
I think you're probably right Twinkly Angel. I've always liked Michelle actually, but I don't think she's doing herself any favours talking like that. Also, if she is just trying to get back at Stuart, what about the feelings of her new boyfriend?
I agree with you 100% I am a Michelle fan but personally I don't think this interview will do her any favours. Given that only a few weeks ago she was saying she was still in love with Stuart and also saying she would be mortified if he started seeing someone else to now almost talking about him as if she hates him and going on about this new man is alittle insensitive I feel.
I know where you are coming from too Twinklyangel she does sound like the split hit her hard but I am sure it hit Stuart hard too given his actions while talking about it at a pa. Where I might add he talked very sweetly about Michelle.
I think if she had just come out and said it didn't work out, and not criticised Stuart so much as well as go on about all this new man stuff it would have been better.
They don't even ask her many Stuart questions anyway just the one about if she is over him which incidently she does not give a straight forward answer too, the others she just seems to talk about him unneccessarily.
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 10:41 PM #12

I think somethink has happen between Michelle Last OK interview and this one, to make michelle so up set.
Old 15-09-2005, 10:48 PM #13

Quote:
Originally posted by guttridge
stuart was bad on bb he did nothing onn bb
if there was no michelle he would have been one of the worst ever person on bb

een
I actually think Stuart would have gone further if he hadn't had his BB romance. He was a very sweet guy. He handled the fight night in a very mature way.

I loved his obsession with the cowboy outfit, and how he reacted to seeing it burnt live on TV.

When Michelle and he became as one, he sort of disappeared.
I thought he was a typical student. Silly, andi n the last throes of true carefree life, I found him an endearing man-child.

Sadly for the relationship situation, I think his intellectual development and responsibity-free lifestyle were bound to re-emerge after his passionate sabbatical with Michelle.

He was too young and immature to be tied down, and they were a bit of a mismatch in background. We say it doesn't matter these days, but in the long term - sort seek sort I reckon.
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2005, 11:16 PM #14

I don't think he would of and I like Stuart. I think stu would have been a nobody and long forgot with out michelle
Old 16-09-2005, 06:26 AM #15

I think Stuart would have had a serious chance of winning BB5 if it wasn't for Michelle. There seemed to be quite a general feeling that he was a bit of a wimp where she was concerned (I wouldn't say that myself, but I don't think there's any denying that Michelle was the dominant one in the relationship), which made people lose a bit of respect for him.
Old 16-09-2005, 04:37 PM #16
Team Flack

Team Flack

only just got OK! that was the worst michelle interview i have ever read .she is doing herself no favoursand TMI on most parts. only a couple of weeks ago she said stu was the love of her life ,now she saying mean things.i still am a michelle fan but it seems as if shes changed
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 06:32 PM #17

this is post of my website and the poster said i can use it

I have some news for you all about the article - I had a lengthy conversation this morning with Christian Guiltenane the News Editor at Ok who did this interview with Michelle and he has told me that Michelle & Stu still speak all the time and he knows about the interviews and that she is just being honest about how she feels and how she is trying to just move on after coming out of a very intense long term realtionship that just didn't work out dispite both of them wanting it to they still love each other but they are at different points in their lives - he also told me that Michelle sang the song she wrote about him down the phone for him - they both appear to still support each other and if Stu doesn't have a problem with Michelle being honest and herself then none of us should!! It looks like they did everything they could to make it work but being together 24/7 put a huge strain on their relationship and was part of the cause of it breaking up He told me that Michelle is doing what any girl would that is trying to get over the breakup of a long term serious realationship and a broken heart - she is trying to enjoy herself and have some fun and have a new make over - something we all have been through - so I for one support her and Stu as I am sure he is equally cut up but at least they appear to have been there for each other as much as is possible under the circumstances which is more than can be said of some of their fans I have emailed my support as well for both of them and thanked them for the article and wished them both the best of luck with their futures and I hope some of you will do the same andhe said she is really a very nice and witty girl and very bright and he really likes her he said it was a real lovestory with real people and a real break up with real hurt and pain and people need to understand that it has not been easy for either of them. I am happy now that I know they still ok enough with each other to talk a lot and support each other that as good as it gets after a relationship has broken up we will have to take heart from that.
Old 16-09-2005, 07:48 PM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by James
Quote:
BB Michelle's sex secrets

By SIMON THOMPSON

Sun Online

BIG Brother beauty Michelle Bass has revealed her new man is an animal in the sack.
Some people will do anything for some publicity.
Lance is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 08:43 PM #19

Well I think I may be in the minority here but I did not think there was much wrong with the interview TBH. Michelle pretty much says the same about Stu as in her last interview and she is just being Michelle - totally honest!!

She never once says she is in love with this Neil guy and I just think she is having fun and being spoilt. The sex talk did not bother me as that is just the same Michelle we saw in the house, she is not embarrassed by the subject and she talks about it a LOT. The Anthony thing, well I just laughed a that, how many people have gone on about his 'bits and pieces' on forums and in the mags I reckon Michelle was just having a laugh and a bit of a flirt.

I really like her new hair colour but hope she gets a fringe cut back in as it really suits her. She seems to have put on a little weight but looks really good and happy posing in the pics. I love all the pics, apart from the first one, sorry but her hair looks blooming awful in that one but she looks gorgeous in the blue dress

They should never have put her in a push up bra though, her boobs are under her chin!!!
Smokie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 08:45 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by TwinklyAngel
this is post of my website and the poster said i can use it

I have some news for you all about the article - I had a lengthy conversation this morning with Christian Guiltenane the News Editor at Ok who did this interview with Michelle and he has told me that Michelle & Stu still speak all the time and he knows about the interviews and that she is just being honest about how she feels and how she is trying to just move on after coming out of a very intense long term realtionship that just didn't work out dispite both of them wanting it to they still love each other but they are at different points in their lives - he also told me that Michelle sang the song she wrote about him down the phone for him - they both appear to still support each other and if Stu doesn't have a problem with Michelle being honest and herself then none of us should!! It looks like they did everything they could to make it work but being together 24/7 put a huge strain on their relationship and was part of the cause of it breaking up He told me that Michelle is doing what any girl would that is trying to get over the breakup of a long term serious realationship and a broken heart - she is trying to enjoy herself and have some fun and have a new make over - something we all have been through - so I for one support her and Stu as I am sure he is equally cut up but at least they appear to have been there for each other as much as is possible under the circumstances which is more than can be said of some of their fans I have emailed my support as well for both of them and thanked them for the article and wished them both the best of luck with their futures and I hope some of you will do the same andhe said she is really a very nice and witty girl and very bright and he really likes her he said it was a real lovestory with real people and a real break up with real hurt and pain and people need to understand that it has not been easy for either of them. I am happy now that I know they still ok enough with each other to talk a lot and support each other that as good as it gets after a relationship has broken up we will have to take heart from that.
Well I for one am just happy to hear that they are still in touch and supporting one another. I wish them both all the best and much happiness.
Old 16-09-2005, 08:54 PM #21

Quote:
Originally posted by Ruth
I think Stuart would have had a serious chance of winning BB5 if it wasn't for Michelle. There seemed to be quite a general feeling that he was a bit of a wimp where she was concerned (I wouldn't say that myself, but I don't think there's any denying that Michelle was the dominant one in the relationship), which made people lose a bit of respect for him.
I think the opposite. In earlier years Stu probably would have walked it but I think we look for more in our housemates now. He was a really nice guy and really fun loving but his relationship with Michelle IMO was the best thing about him (and the fact he is fit as!!! ).

I think Michelle was robbed of the BB5 crown
Old 16-09-2005, 10:40 PM #22

who the h-ll is neil not my hubby is it hes called neil
Siouxsie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-09-2005, 11:16 PM #23

Quote:
Originally posted by scooby
who the h-ll is neil not my hubby is it hes called neil
Scooby you have made me laugh with that one. Don't worry I am sure it is not your husband, just someone who apparently is a friend of Emma's boyfriend (that is how Michelle met him) just someone she is seeing and having lot's of fun with. Stuart apparently knew about this interview and apparently they talk alot on the phone so I am assuming Stuart knows about Neil.

I only say that because I know you are a Stuart fan.
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 09:24 AM #24
Team Flack

Team Flack

well after reading what TwinklyAngel said i feel better about the whole thing
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 11:42 AM #25
Banned

Banned

have u ever met sturat or michelle

Bookmark/share this topic