Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 11-08-2010, 11:00 AM #1

Default RE: JJJ- i don't need to watch any dailymotion videos, I can just read this

BIG BROTHER 11
Josie begs John James for kisses
Wednesday, August 11 2010, 07:49 BST
By Matthew Wood, Big Brother Reporter

WENN
Josie begged John James for a kiss last night as she claimed that she couldn't handle the sexual frustration for much longer.

Smothering the 24-year-old Australian as the pair lay in bed, Josie appeared determined to get a passionate kiss but was faced with John James continually bursting into fits of laughter.

"Are you sick of getting molested by me now?" asked Josie. John James denied this but the Bristolian continued: "I don't get the same attention from you. Stop denying my love John James."

She added: "I don’t want sex, just a little kiss."

Talking about the after-show wrap party, Josie commented: "I'm gonna get you so drunk." John James responded: "Who's to say you need to get me drunk?"

"You love me. I love you. The feeling is mutual," said the Aussie.

Still intent on getting her kiss, Josie grabbed John James and pecked him on the lips. "Mission accomplished," she said.

However it wasn't long before the 25-year-old was back to within touching distance of John James."I can't handle this sexual frustration anymore," said Josie.

The pair's antics were eventually interrupted by Dave who complained that the loved-up couple were making too much noise

Yes she gave him a peck on the lips but he didn't want to, he doesn't fancy her, I saw it live and his response wasn't that of a guy who is so sexually frustrated and wants the girl in his bed but can't do anything abt it. So those JJJ'ers who keep saying watch the videos on daily motion , forget it if there was anything Worth seeing no doubt bb would hve shown it they are desperate for it to happen
Old 11-08-2010, 11:07 AM #2

You can watch and read what you want into it, I know what I have watched and listened too.
So where he is sitting on the couch and he asks her to kiss him (okay only a peck but proves not only one way) and waits for her to kiss him on the lips - selective watching.
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:10 AM #3
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris
Lynne

Favourites (more):
CBB17: David Gest
BB15: Chris

They are just mates - she wants more he doesn't - he is constantly pulling away from her, really if he "loved" her surely a kiss wouldn't go amiss but he just looks uncomfortable when she starts to get touchy feely with him.
Old 11-08-2010, 11:12 AM #4

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesuk View Post
You can watch and read what you want into it, I know what I have watched and listened too.
So where he is sitting on the couch and he asks her to kiss him (okay only a peck but proves not only one way) and waits for her to kiss him on the lips - selective watching.
It's not selective watching coz there's nothing to select from when john asks for a kiss it's on the neck or forehead, not once has he asked for a kiss on the lips so tell me how is that selective
Old 11-08-2010, 11:18 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Kerry
BB11: Josie

early this morning, dave told them to go and kiss in the garden, jj said he would be happy to, but he would not as he did not want to give bb the kiss shot.
charmingmissc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:29 AM #6

Even my husband for whom the only enjoyment of BB would be for them to finally sh*g has to admit that JJ1's body language give sit all away, he's not attracted to her physically. He practically lifted her off him when she climbed on top of him, it was like watching an ant pick up something twice it's size.
JEJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:41 AM #7
Platinum Member

Platinum Member

Josie is the victim of what is sometimes known as the Curse of the Pink Fairy.

She is attracted to a man, although he is prepared to go along with things for appearances sake, is not attracted to her - or any other woman for that matter.
CaudleHalbard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dailymotion, jjj, read, videos, watch