Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Articles Articles posted here will appear on TiBB's home page. Please feel free to contribute anything. Threads posted here will be reviewed before appearing.

Old 14-08-2010, 05:12 PM #1

Default Quadruple Eviction

We all know that Big Brother is not one to shy away from twists and turns and he certainly won't be letting us down next week.

As the final series of Big Brother enters the finishing straight ready for 'Ultimate Big Brother', not one, not two, not three but FOUR housemates will be evicted from Britain's most famous House.

For the first time this summer we will see more than just a single eviction as Big Brother prepares to slash the amount of housemates almost in half!

Josie won’t need to worry as she received a free pass to the final in last night’s show, but all of the other housemates are facing the public vote!

Who do you think will be the ones to come so close and yet so far?

Remember, it’s all down to you!

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrot...t-week/view.c4
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 04:03 AM #2

Default vote 4 people!!!

We all know sam is a favourite to win big brother, however we all know sam will have his haters out there!!
My arguement is we have an awfull habit in this country to evict the best house mates early, sam will not be saved on friday if we just vote one person to evicted we have to vote for four people coz four people are going.
We must vote john james, steve ,dave and mario and maybe that way our sammy boy will have a chance in the final!!!!!!!!!!
manutd1980 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 12:23 PM #3

The more interesting characters will be evicted on Friday night. Its the same every year, and nothings going to change now!

Sam has been full value since he's been in the house, however as much as people like, him lot's dislike him!, and him along with john James for me are certainties to be given the boot.

I like the eviction idea, but i don't like the fact the characters are (yet again), going to be the ones that suffer, leaving us with what can only be described as very dull Big Brother final.

Josie will win, how or why is beyond me?, Corin will be 2nd, then after that you look at Andrew/Dave as 3rd placed finishers.
erichardse10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
eviction, quadruple