Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 20-08-2010, 01:03 AM #1

Default I have never known such a yellow belly coward

John James showed on tonight's show that he is such a pu**y and a scared little baby

it was so comical seeing him squirm and sh** his pants, just moments after acting like mr big man

how can anybody act so cocky one minute and the next act like such a big yellow pu**y

its just too crazy to be true

I think not just John James, but all of them are just actors playing roles in BB theatre production
oddballmisfitsFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 01:05 AM #2

no, you

Last edited by BLORN; 28-11-2018 at 10:25 PM.
BLORN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 01:19 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLORN View Post
no, you are the bully

John James was right to have a go at Rachael cos she is a slag and an arrogant bitch

but he was wrong to then get all cocky about it, it made him look like a dickhead

and then after he acted like even more of a dickhead and a pu**y when he gets all scared of someone

you either dont say anything or you stick to what you say and dont give a rip as John James likes to say

he totally lost all credibilty as a HM on that show tonight
Old 20-08-2010, 01:21 AM #4

It seems john james fans would forgive him if he strangled someone...as long as you voted them out week 2...if he spoke to my gf like that i so would knock his crab eyes straight
Old 20-08-2010, 01:23 AM #5
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Awful, awful, rank, disgusting SOB.
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 04:01 AM #6

He crossed the line that I agree but just some observations.....

BB obviously wanted some sought of confrontation, the other Rachal would have talked his ears off until he snapped at her, as usual JJ didn't disappoint the BB producers for their HL show material.

As bad as he comments were Nathen's were worse, a fundamental rule of Big Brother is no threats of physical voilence and if he were a HM still people would expect him to be thrown out.

People need to put things into perspective, Nathen has been with Rachel for two seconds and JJ's ''feud'' with her began before they even thought about getting together. His comments were wrong but Corin saying something about ''if that was your Wife'' doesn't make much sense.

Yes, JJ crapped himself and it was cringe worthy but what did you expect? has John James ever made out he was some Macho street fighter?
AusFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 04:10 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AusFan View Post

BB obviously wanted some sought of confrontation, the other Rachal would have talked his ears off until he snapped at her, as usual JJ didn't disappoint the BB producers for their HL show material.

As bad as he comments were Nathen's were worse, a fundamental rule of Big Brother is no threats of physical voilence and if he were a HM still people would expect him to be thrown out.

People need to put things into perspective, Nathen has been with Rachel for two seconds and JJ's ''feud'' with her began before they even thought about getting together. His comments were wrong but Corin saying something about ''if that was your Wife'' doesn't make much sense.

Yes, JJ crapped himself and it was cringe worthy but what did you expect? has John James ever made out he was some Macho street fighter?

he acted all cocky after his confrontation with Rachael, thinking he was the big man and he had owned Rachael, yet then later he turned into a wimp which made him look so FAIL it was embarrassing just watching him

everything he said to Rachael was true and I was right behind him saying it, but then he went from bad to worse once back in the house
Old 20-08-2010, 04:19 AM #8

Again, the whole Rachael confrontation and aftermath with him bragging about it was cringeworthy. I'm Australian so I generally support him but there's has been many times where he's said something that makes my jaw hit the floor, actually that part of the reason he has been a great housemate.

The only reason why he crapped himself was solely on his belief that Nathen now wants to physically kick his arse and not because someone called him a bad name, as nasty as he's been he's never made out he was going to beat someone up.

Given that a big part of BB is pushing the HM's to be nasty to each other and start arguments (starving them, Davina McCaw etc) people need to take things that are said into consideration, it's not the real world so you can't take the ''I'm going to punch him for saying that'' approach.
AusFan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 05:16 AM #9

Quote:
it's not the real world so you can't take the ''I'm going to punch him for saying that'' approach.
But nathan is in the real world and it's his real gf.
John is only worried because he would want to punch himself...imagine if one of them dogged him mum??
Old 20-08-2010, 06:29 AM #10

I'd love to see Nathan try! What a t*at he is nevermind John James..he can barely string a sentance together (like Corin) yet they were allowed on my screen for weeks...
Old 20-08-2010, 06:37 AM #11

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Favourites:
BB12: Alex
The Apprentice 2012: Adam Corbally

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddballmisfitsFTW View Post

John James was right to have a go at Rachael cos she is a slag
How on earth is she a slag? Offered you a quickie behind the chippy has she?

Learn the true meaning of words before you use them
Old 20-08-2010, 06:58 AM #12

Default bully or abuser?

John James is a bully and while some people may find it amusing any one who has ever been in an abusive relationship or has been bullied wil recognise the traits he is showing. Not only to Corin and the other house mats, but also his attempts to control Josie.
He also has is slittle side kick in Sam, who is able to wind people up for him and then let John take over.

In answer to the statement John James the bully, yes he is. As when his attack on whom he perceives to week and vulnerable, has repocussions. He will cower like a frightened animal and request Big Brother to let him escape. ATRUE BULLY AND COWARD.
sharon.schofield3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:02 AM #13

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

Favourites (more):
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharon.schofield3 View Post
John James is a bully and while some people may find it amusing any one who has ever been in an abusive relationship or has been bullied wil recognise the traits he is showing. Not only to Corin and the other house mats, but also his attempts to control Josie.
He also has is slittle side kick in Sam, who is able to wind people up for him and then let John take over.

In answer to the statement John James the bully, yes he is. As when his attack on whom he perceives to week and vulnerable, has repocussions. He will cower like a frightened animal and request Big Brother to let him escape. ATRUE BULLY AND COWARD.
sad but true....even his little gay friend john joe is struggling to remain loyal, not sure whats going on with sam
Jamietwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:06 AM #14

"Just tell me where my mum is and I'll run away. I'll jump the fence and run away!" *whimper whimper*

He really showed his true colors. Corin described him perfectly in the diary at the end.

Last edited by BBAroudtheGlobe; 20-08-2010 at 07:07 AM.
BBAroudtheGlobe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:21 AM #15

Quote:

they didnt show on highlights was that something was said about his mum and he was concerned also that she was over here possibly in the same hotel as Nathan and he was worried she may be getting flak for his actions. Not saying John was right in what he said to Rachel but again didnt show the whole massage and they were both as bad as eachother and BB insighted this whole thing - they built John James up and over the past few weeks with his own help have destroyed him. I have never seen such bad editing as I have in this last BB I try to watch as much live feed as I can and some of the editing has been disgusting they have changed the whole concept of some scenarios
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:25 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesuk View Post
they didnt show on highlights was that something was said about his mum and he was concerned also that she was over here possibly in the same hotel as Nathan and he was worried she may be getting flak for his actions. Not saying John was right in what he said to Rachel but again didnt show the whole massage and they were both as bad as eachother and BB insighted this whole thing - they built John James up and over the past few weeks with his own help have destroyed him. I have never seen such bad editing as I have in this last BB I try to watch as much live feed as I can and some of the editing has been disgusting they have changed the whole concept of some scenarios
as usual i agree with you again Jules!! What they didnt show was Ben saying that Nathan and JJ1's Mum were in the same hotel and how JJ1 got himself wound up from there .. In regards to the phone call, i've not seen it but BB have NEVER EVER EVER pandered to such a request before even iN CBB, that only tells me they crapped themselves when they realised they'd pushed too far
Old 20-08-2010, 07:27 AM #17

Angry bullyboy

i am so angry with the production team of BB. john james is a nasty self opinionated lying manipulative bully and should have been taken out of the house weeks ago. the producers have been so biased towards him it is unbelieveable. everything he said during his 'massage' was demeaning to all women, and then the way he told the housemates afterwards with a big smirk on his face was so bad. if i were his mum i would be so ashamed of him! he obviously has no regard for women whatsoever.
he has sniped all the way through the show, and has manipulated other housemates, and i've lost count of how many times he has asked to leave the house only to change his mind. no one else has been allowed so many chances to stay. he is still so confidant that he will win. last night he went running to the diary room again whingeing, asking to leave, when in reality he should have been taken out of the programme by BB for his nastiness. he really is a master at mental bullying.
disappointed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:32 AM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminoussun View Post
But nathan is in the real world and it's his real gf.
John is only worried because he would want to punch himself...imagine if one of them dogged him mum??
A little bit of perspective here - Rachel went into the diary room at the beginning of BB and said she fancied John. John was not interested because he obviously does not go for the page 3 kind of girl, apparently he has dated models and maybe he thinks they are shallow kind of girls and just does not agree with girls posing in the nude. Rachel while massaging him was giving him as much verbal back and I think she actually started the digs. My point being if John had given her the come on she wouldnt be with nathan now - to me smells of sour grapes. John made an awful comment in the heat of the moment - but at the end of the day she is getting paid for exposing her body - awful comment but BB have blown and edited this incident to make it appear far worse.
Julesuk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:33 AM #19

a coward, do you really think john james is that brave. he was cr@pping himself when he hears about nathan.
terryrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:38 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAroudtheGlobe View Post
"Just tell me where my mum is and I'll run away. I'll jump the fence and run away!" *whimper whimper*

He really showed his true colors. Corin described him perfectly in the diary at the end.
As usual it wasn't put into context for HL show. He had found out that his mum was in England and worried that Nathan and Rachael might be in the same hotel.
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:40 AM #21

Angry bullyboy

how many 'heat of the moment' comments can one spoilt brat make?
disappointed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 07:49 AM #22

Saying something like...

"I'm 24 years old. I'm a man. I can handle myself. I'll run away. I'll jump the fence and run away if you don't let me go."

I don't care how you edit those words. It's extremely ironic and very cowardly. There's no way around it.
Old 20-08-2010, 07:53 AM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAroudtheGlobe View Post

.. that was hilarious seeing him sitting in the Diary Room chair squirming .. "I'm a 24 year old man .. just tell me where my Mum is " ..

What a wuss ! .. JJames is pathetic .. yes, a yellow bellied coward .. threatening to jump the wall if BB didn't arrange a meeting with Nathan
moghirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 08:05 AM #24

Quote:

Corin was speaking to Dave when she said "if that was your wife" and Dave answered that he would be pissed. You obviously missed that. John James certainly acts tough when getting aggressive with women but shows that he is a yellow bellied coward when it comes to men. Anyone who listened properly would have heard Corin end with "Nathan probably wouldnt' do anything because he is not like that"
lynz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 08:44 AM #25
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynz View Post
Corin was speaking to Dave when she said "if that was your wife" and Dave answered that he would be pissed. You obviously missed that. John James certainly acts tough when getting aggressive with women but shows that he is a yellow bellied coward when it comes to men. Anyone who listened properly would have heard Corin end with "Nathan probably wouldnt' do anything because he is not like that"
Yes thats true she did say that, mainly because when she was having the meal with him,Nathan said he wouldnt hit John James as it would mean police involvement.

Something the manipulative bitch Coringe seems to have conveniently forgotten.

Last edited by Shasown; 20-08-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
belly, coward, james, john, john james, yellow