Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 20-08-2010, 11:32 AM #1

Default Bb are also scared of john james and he has proved it

Whats wrong with people who like John James,are us Brittish insane or something keeping an arrogant discusting person like him in the house, and expect him to win, I would rather a Brit won it than an Australian dingo as that is what he is a dog, he is playing everyone like a kipper he even has a face like one, plus BB playing right into his plan and not giving the rest the support when they are feeling down. look how long it took them to give Dave his letter from his kids, yet he demands AND gets a phone call straight away to Nathan because he was bricking it grrrrrr you reep what you sew. He is calling all the shots when will BB realize they dont need him in the show he is not the show I would rather be bored out my head than listen to the ranting of a paranoid manic.

Tell you any man would respond the same way if a nonentity spoke to there partner the way he does.

Plus I got to take my hat of to the rest of the HM as they have got more control than most, his mother must be so proud of him (not)
patricia22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 12:05 PM #2

My feeling is that the producers felt they had gone too far with John James and were trying to cover themselves.

They pushed and pushed him with that whole series of events, he has proved himself highly strung on several occasions so they could not say his panic attack was a surprise to them.

When he goes in and looks as though he is about to have a coronary and they know they have contributed they are in a difficult position.

I'm not defending him, but they put themselves in a very awkward position by manipulating a whole series of events designed to wind him up.

I don't think they did what they did because they like him or favour him, more that they realised they'd gone too far.

Just my opinion.
Blueisthecolour is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-08-2010, 12:40 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueisthecolour View Post
My feeling is that the producers felt they had gone too far with John James and were trying to cover themselves.

They pushed and pushed him with that whole series of events, he has proved himself highly strung on several occasions so they could not say his panic attack was a surprise to them.

When he goes in and looks as though he is about to have a coronary and they know they have contributed they are in a difficult position.

I'm not defending him, but they put themselves in a very awkward position by manipulating a whole series of events designed to wind him up.

I don't think they did what they did because they like him or favour him, more that they realised they'd gone too far.

Just my opinion.
Agreed.
Old 20-08-2010, 12:53 PM #4

I am not just talking about the Reachel incident, they did not PUSH him to say all those degrading things to the women he did that himself right from the start of the program. on many occations as a woman I was totaly offended by comments he was making as I am sure a lot of men are, even some of the things he has been saying about BB, he is rude arrogant and paranoid, saying he did not care about the show, to think of all the people over the years that have auditioned for it and never got in and they let him in and ley him stay even though he wants out. I cant understand what he is doing on the show as he does not entertain me one bit.
patricia22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2010, 01:16 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueisthecolour View Post

Just my opinion.
Agreed
My feeling is the producers want to end BB and try and keep their pants dry there are no risks and everything is safe so bye bye BB off you finish now with a little wimper.

So far the highlight of the night's been putting the possum to sleep -- and that's not a euphemism.
Foebane100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, james, john, john james, proved, scared