Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 20-08-2010, 07:56 PM #1

Default fake john james trying to be sam pepper

OK so John has always been a bit arguementative when he thought he had a genuine cause to argue but this week its all been too considered and forced in my opinion, it's fake.
All hm's heard the cheers and the positive response from the crowd when davina called sams name during Jo's eviction and they've all agreed that sam will be liked by the public because he's entertaining to watch. so, all of a sudden john james tries to turn himself into a controversial character in the hope that people will find him as interesting as the pepper pot. But the character he's created isn't nice to watch at all. there is nothing interesting about watching a masoganistic, arrogant bully treating women like something he's walked through. He's just come across as a hypacritical, cowardly, jerk as far as I'm concerned and i'll be glad when he's gone. sam is appealing because he's genuine and his antics and his arguements are real. but john james is as fake as corins boobs i'm afraid. he should be ashamed of himself for his behaviour.

Last edited by Rachy; 20-08-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Rachy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
fake, james, john, pepper, sam