Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 21-08-2010, 02:36 PM #1

Default Day 73 Highlights *SPOILER*

For immediate release:

Highlight's from tonight's show, 9pm, Channel 4
Day 73

House in tears as Steve, Corin, Sam and John-James are evicted

9.32 am Eviction Chat

Mario and Corin are at the Carousel talking about the impending eviction. "12 hours and one of us is walking out the doors", says Mario. "It's gone too fast now", says Corin adding that she thinks she will get booed.

Last night Sam and Dave covered the house in grease-proof paper, rice, lentils, cornflakes and spaghetti.

Sam joins Mario and Corin in the Garden. "I knew you were the mole. What have you done to the Living Room?", he asks Mario.

12.01pm

Sam is in the Living Room sweeping up the mess. He goes to get a large broom from the store room. "That will brush your granny off your granddad", says Dave.

The rest of the housemates are in the Garden. "John if you get evicted tonight you better not do Attitude magazine before me", says Mario. "If the photoshop my willy then I'll do it", says John James. The conversation moves on to Nuts magazine and who may have done it from the housemates that have left the house. They think that all the girls would have been offered. "Shabby might not have been offered", says Sam.

JJ goes to the Bathroom where Josie is. "Everyone thinks' they're going to be superstars", he says adding that when people leave they will go, get booed, have some photographs taken and then, "they might call you a w***** when you walk off". "As long as it doesn't involve taking my clothes off I would do pretty much anything to buys my brother's a car", says Josie.

1.28pm

Steve has come to the Diary Room to talk about tonight. "It's a lot of pressure today. I'm hoping I can make it through", he says.

The rest of the housemates are playing catch in the Garden with a washing up glove filled with water. Dave throws it to Sam where it explodes over him.

Mario and Corin move into the Bedroom. "I don't like being cold and wet", he says. "Maybe I'm no fun at all he adds. He goes on to say that his idea of fun is different and that he would prefer to paint all day. "I could paint my nails all day and not get bored", says Corin.

2.15pm

Some of the housemates are in the Bedroom. "Have I got a proper moustache?" Josie asks John James. "Yeah", he tells her. She asks when he noticed it. "Day three", says John James.

JJ is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. "I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm probably leaving", he says. "It really is an unpopularity contest".

Back in the Bedroom Corin tells Josie that once you pluck a moustache you have to do it forever. JJ walks into the room and Josie shows him her moustache. "It's whiskers", says Josie. "It's a beard", JJ tells her.

John James and Josie are in the Bedroom. "If you don't feel the same on the outside, I'd understand", says Josie. "You think I'm going tonight don't you?" John James asks. "Yeah, seriously, nice knowing you mate", says Josie.

4.32pm John-James cries

Corin is in the Diary Room talking to Big Brother. "Everybody's really scared and nervous", she says. She compares the house to living in a mansion and that "tonight you have to move out the mansion and go back to a one bed flat".

Some of the housemates are in the Bathroom. John James is sat down in the shower, he begins to cry. JJ plays at the side of the bathroom making noises with his origami bird. John-James wipes his eyes in the shower and cries furthermore.

5.38pm John-James Diary Room

Most of the housemates are in the Living Room talking about John James. "The easiest thing he could have done is walk", says Dave adding that he's really proud of him for staying.

John James is in the Diary Room. He tells Big Brother that he doesn't have any regrets. "You've got to be prepared to deal with the consequences", he says. Big Brother asks him what he's learnt from the house. "I've realised I struggle with annoying people", he says.

6.14pm

Josie and John James are in the Bedroom. "If you find anything of mine can you return it?" he asks her. "I'm not 100% sure I will be here in the country", he says, adding that it depends on what goes on out there. "I won't hold my breath for anything", says Josie. John James tells her he will still be hear for her when he comes out.

9.27pm

Big Brother has gathered Housemates on the sofas for the first of tonight's four evictions. Andrew is informed that he is safe. Crowd can be heard to all, chanting "get John out". "They like you John" Sam.

Steve is evicted. "It's alright. Well done Andrew", he says as he leaves. The other housemates are shocked at his departure and Dave sheds a tear.

9.59pm

The housemates are still at the sofas. Mario is informed that he will be in the final. He jumps up and puts hand over his mouth in disbelief. "It's me, I can feel it", says Corin just before Davina announces that Corin is the second person to leave that night. "I'm lovin' it", she says as she leaves.

10.18pm JJ

The housemates are gathered on the sofas for the third eviction of the night. JJ is told that he is through to the final. "I didn't see that coming". The, he says. Sam is evicted. Josie cuddles him and tells him, "I love you loads".

10.34pm

The housemates wait to hear who the last to go is. Dave says how he looks forward to being with his wife and kids again. "Let's get serious, I know it's me that's going", says John James.

Sam shouts "I love you John James" down Davina's mic and the housemates laugh. She then informs Dave he is the last to make the final. Josie cries as John James is about to leave. "It's ok, it's fine", he tells her.

John James leaves the house to a shower of boos.

Josie goes to the Bathroom toilet for a cry. JJ consoles her. She says "I didn't like him getting booed like that".

Dave tells housemates that when he saw he was against John James he thought he would be out. The five finalists come together and have a group hug.

11.26pm

Dave is in the Diary Room. "It's been an absolutely amazing night", he says. He adds how he cried like crazy when Steve left and that Sam will be missed for his entertainment. He also says that he is surprised that JJ stayed.

Andrew and Josie are at the Carousel. Andrew tells her he hopes he wins. She says that if she had to choose someone in the house to win she would choose him. Andrew talks about his confidence and how the "main reason is you" to Josie. Josie jokes to him that, "Mario trying to smooth you over".

12.43am

Josie sits at the carousel and notices a carving on the chair saying "John-James loves Josie".

In the bathroom Andrew tells Mario he is "so pleased you made it as well". Mario tells him that he is "over the moon you are here as well" but would have "loved it if Corin" was too.

At the Carousel JJ reads the sign out. He tells Josie to try not to be too upset as they only have four days left in the house. "I've never had anyone care for me like that before", says Josie. "I've won already".
Old 21-08-2010, 02:46 PM #2

its that boring huh
Old 21-08-2010, 02:52 PM #3
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

its ALWAYS boring the last few days of every series
Old 21-08-2010, 03:19 PM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl. View Post
its ALWAYS boring the last few days of every series
true but this time round its gonna be ten times worse
Old 21-08-2010, 04:58 PM #5

I want to see the bit where steve was evicted his face says it all.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 05:04 PM #6

Imagine what tomorrows will be like.... zzzzzzzzzzz
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 05:28 PM #7
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Josie and JJ are my only hopes.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 05:39 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Amy
BB13 USA: Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Josie and JJ are my only hopes.
JJ is so boring its unbelievable...his only highlight was being tossed off by corin lol

now that John has gone he wont speak cuz he only spoke by agreeing everything that prik had to say

LOVIN' Amy | Kerry | Jedward | Tara | Lucien | Paddy | Pamela | Darren | Sally | Bobby HATIN'
tpau21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2010, 05:41 PM #9
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpau21 View Post
JJ is so boring its unbelievable...his only highlight was being tossed off by corin lol

now that John has gone he wont speak cuz he only spoke by agreeing everything that prik had to say
The only reason I like him is because he is not Mario, Dave or Andrew.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
73, day, highlights, spoiler