Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 05-02-2006, 02:33 PM #1

Default Traci in NOTW

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: BB Traci, who is polite, humble and insists HERS are real says

'Sweet' Chantelle is rude big-head with fake boobs

By Rachel Richardson & Marianne Garvey

BIG Brother loser Traci Bingham last night launched an astonishing attack on winner Chantelle.

The victorious Essex girl won Britain's heart with her down-to-earth nature, but one-time Baywatch beauty Traci branded her a big-headed five-minute wonder.

"Chantelle was a sweet, kind-hearted girl in the Big Brother house, but the stardom has obviously changed her," bitched Traci.

"She ignored me completely at the after-show wrap party on Monday night and wouldn't say anything to me. I was shocked at her behaviour.

"She looked me straight in the eye and just turned away. I think it's all gone to her head."

Amazingly the stinging rant came just days after Chantelle praised Traci, declaring: "She hasn't got a nasty bone in her body." But, unabashed, Traci continued her onslaught and:

DENOUNCED Chantelle's boobs as fake,

RUBBISHED stories of romance between Chantelle and Preston,

INSISTED Chantelle's new career as a real-life celeb was doomed, and

MONSTERED George Galloway for being a leering bore.

Traci, 38, revealed her respect for Chantelle was wrecked by a spat between the two girls INSIDE the Celebrity BB house. "I started to get p***ed off with her when she asked me if my boobs were real," she said. "I was outraged. I've never had plastic surgery on my breasts and I was really taken aback by her remarks. SHE'S the one that looks like she's had the boob job.

"I've seen photos of her taken before she went on the show and she was very flat-chested back then."

Traci warned: "If she carries on snubbing people the way she blanked me, she won't last. She should watch her attitude or the fame will dry up. I expect she'll slip from the public's eye as quickly as she came into it."

Flirting

Ordinary girl-next-door Chantelle was thrust into the house with the secret task of convincing the real stars she was a celebrity, too. But Traci reckons that will tell against her in the end.

She said: "Chantelle isn't an actress or a presenter, she's just a pretty girl who looks like a socialite. She doesn't even have her own image.

"She'll probably get some more work pretending to be Paris Hilton or promo jobs, but what else is there for her to do? I doubt she'll make it big anywhere else. She's not going to be an international star. The British public will probably have forgotten all about her by this time next year."

All the rumours of romance between Chantelle and Ordinary Boys singer Preston got Traci going, too. "Those two will look back at their flirting in the house and be glad they did it because it got them votes," she said.

"But all this talk that they'll stay in touch is rubbish...she's probably got bigger fish to fry now.

"The whole Preston/Chantelle thing was a marriage of convenience. They flirted a bit and it all got blown out of proportion. They had three weeks in there to get it together or have sex and nothing happened. They didn't even kiss properly.

"Why is that? Because there wasn't that much chemistry between them and Preston had a girlfriend waiting for him outside. Everything you've read about them is just TV bull-s***. Chantelle's a sweet girl who has milked all the good publicity, but it's time to put her back in the box now."

Traci, now back home in America, admitted her stint on the hit reality show was a shock to her system. I didn't do my homework and never expected it to be so intense," she said.

"After Chantelle's secret task I didn't trust anyone. I was paranoid 100 per cent. I thought everyone was against me. It was cruel because there were lots of mind games. At times I really was frightened.

Power

"That George hit on me the whole time, too. He spent a lot of time checking me out. In the gym I'd notice he was staring at me. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"I think he assumed I was just some stupid Baywatch babe. And he thought that if he gave me compliments I'd respect him and it would give him power.

"But I found him completely boring. No one wanted to hear his speeches and no one wanted to be preached to.

"I won't be sorry if I never see him again."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz4.shtml
James is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 05:13 PM #2

How refreshing to hear Malibu Traci talking sense for once.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:23 PM #3
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Sounds a bit like sour grapes. Why does she wait until she is on the other side of the ocean to say these things? She was on GMTV, but didnt say owt.
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
notw, traci