Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Soaps Discuss Eastenders, Coronation Street and the rest of the soaps in this sub-forum.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:12 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you...

Pretty please can you PM me the link or how you watch Neighbours and Home and Away at the Aussie pace please?

I watched some Home and Away Omnibus today. It's allright Home and Away but I just have a soft spot for Neighbours
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 10:16 AM #52
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Default Another departure...

Neighbours is set to lose another hottie, not long after being signed up as a regular... Scott Mcgregor, who play detective Mark Brennan, is set to wrap up filming in the spring...

Oh well at least we have Kyle Canning to lust over...

Hopefully there will be some cast additions coming up, they need to as half the cast have left or are leaving soon!
Old 17-02-2011, 01:42 PM #53

Quote:
Neighbours is set to lose another hottie, not long after being signed up as a regular... Scott Mcgregor, who play detective Mark Brennan, is set to wrap up filming in the spring...

Oh well at least we have Kyle Canning to lust over...

Hopefully there will be some cast additions coming up, they need to as half the cast have left or are leaving soon!
Meh. Mark's a bore anyway. Nice to look at but that's it. I wonder why he leaves?? Maybe Kate cheats on him with Kyle?? Maybe Mark hits the roof? Who knows!

Or maybe he is offered a better job somewhere else!

To be honest Kate and Mark are cute together but both of them are a bit boring character wise. Can't wait for Kyle. He will surely spice the street right up!

Yeah plenty of characters are leaving :S Maybe they will bring the Timmins back or something. I like Jade who is new ish! I hope she stays for the long run! and Lucas

Maybe Dan will come back to Ramsay Street? Maybe Dan and Libby get back together? Oooo.
Old 17-02-2011, 02:09 PM #54
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Yeah Mark is boring, but nice to look at! Kate is a wet drip, really don't see what any guys see in her...

I want them to bring a couple of Lyn's kids back. Oscar should be with her anyway & they could easily recast someone like Michelle, who left yonks ago...

I wish they had never axed the Timmins Janelle could break up with Steiger & move back down & live with Lyn, she doesn't need any of her kids with her, although we never saw Brandon or Dwayne on screen, so they could cast a couple of hot blokes for them

Also one of Lou's kids could be recast & come into the show with their kids, be more for him to do. Infact have Kate & Sophie move in with Paul (he will have an empty house once Rebecca, Declan & India are gone), Lucas can move in with Michael & Natasha (once Lyn's house is rebuilt) then Lou can have some of his family move into No.24, just like Harold had

I tell you, I should be a storyline planner on the show!
Old 24-02-2011, 09:42 AM #55
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Default Another 'guest' character to become regular cast...

Great news that from April the character of Chris Pappas, played by James Mason, will be made a 'regular' cast member. (At the moment he is a recurring guest character.)

This is quite monumental for Neighbours, as he will be the very first regular character to be gay

Also as he will be a permanent addition it is thought he will get a boyfriend too...

Old 01-03-2011, 06:38 PM #56

Quote:
Great news that from April the character of Chris Pappas, played by James Mason, will be made a 'regular' cast member. (At the moment he is a recurring guest character.)

This is quite monumental for Neighbours, as he will be the very first regular character to be gay

Also as he will be a permanent addition it is thought he will get a boyfriend too...

Aww yeah I like Chris. Good on him.

And I can't wait until Kyle is on our screens THIS THURSDAY! It seems he is only popping into Neighbours as a recurring member though at the moment. Maybe he will appear more on the show next month?

So there will be Chris, Andrew, Summer and Tash in a gang! yay!

There is Kyle who went out with Tash.. but Kyle is the same age as Kate.. maybe they become friends? Or Kyle and Kate are friendly with the other 4? I mean Kate's original gang have gone. Donna has gone. Zeke is and so is Declan!

I like Sophie and Callum. You need two sprogs on the show. Hopefully there will be a baby at some stage. Do you think Dan will come back to Ramsay Street?

I bloody hope Kyle does NOT turn gay for Chris. I rather it be Andrew.

Also.. I hope Lucas and Jade get together I feel sorry for Lucas. He has got into gambling because his mates always turn him down. He seems to be "everyone's friend but no one's" if you get what I mean....
Old 01-03-2011, 09:45 PM #57
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeast View Post
Aww yeah I like Chris. Good on him.

And I can't wait until Kyle is on our screens THIS THURSDAY! It seems he is only popping into Neighbours as a recurring member though at the moment. Maybe he will appear more on the show next month?

So there will be Chris, Andrew, Summer and Tash in a gang! yay!

There is Kyle who went out with Tash.. but Kyle is the same age as Kate.. maybe they become friends? Or Kyle and Kate are friendly with the other 4? I mean Kate's original gang have gone. Donna has gone. Zeke is and so is Declan!

I like Sophie and Callum. You need two sprogs on the show. Hopefully there will be a baby at some stage. Do you think Dan will come back to Ramsay Street?

I bloody hope Kyle does NOT turn gay for Chris. I rather it be Andrew.

Also.. I hope Lucas and Jade get together I feel sorry for Lucas. He has got into gambling because his mates always turn him down. He seems to be "everyone's friend but no one's" if you get what I mean....
Yeah Kyle hasn't been seen much yet, but I'm sure once Declan & co are gone he will feature more...

I don't think Chris, Andrew, Summer & Tash will be in a gang... As Tash knows that Andrew & Summer were carrying on & is currently pretending she is pregnant Can't see them being that friendly for a while!

I hope Kyle & Kate get together

Apparently Ben will be coming back (with a different head) not sure when though... I can't see Dan coming back as the actor has headed to Hollywood...

I would LOVE for them to turn Kyle gay lol But it would be better for him to get a boyfriend who is a new character, we can dream about Kyle & Andrew being instead

Yeah I'm sure Lucas & Jade will get together...
Old 01-03-2011, 10:02 PM #58

Quote:
Yeah Kyle hasn't been seen much yet, but I'm sure once Declan & co are gone he will feature more...

I don't think Chris, Andrew, Summer & Tash will be in a gang... As Tash knows that Andrew & Summer were carrying on & is currently pretending she is pregnant Can't see them being that friendly for a while!

I hope Kyle & Kate get together

Apparently Ben will be coming back (with a different head) not sure when though... I can't see Dan coming back as the actor has headed to Hollywood...

I would LOVE for them to turn Kyle gay lol But it would be better for him to get a boyfriend who is a new character, we can dream about Kyle & Andrew being instead

Yeah I'm sure Lucas & Jade will get together...
I wonder when Tash will be caught out with the pregnancy fraud? lol

Yeah.. Kyle and Kate would be ace together! To be honest.. now I am used to Mark and Kate.... they seem like a mature, good looking couple. But Mark is leaving soon? Do you know why???

Aww yeah Libby is back isn't she? Then if Ben is back he will be back with Sophie and Callum again? To be honest.. I am not bothered about Ben or Charlie.. Sophie and Callum are enough in terms of "sprogs on the street".

YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! NOOOOOOOO Kyle can't turn gay!! I think Andrew should turn bisexual.. I mean Chris has a crush on Andrew.

Please can Kyle be the hot STRAIGHT man!

WHY DO THE GOOD LOOKING ONES HAVE TO BE GAY?

But yeah... maybe a brand new gay or bisexual character should come in for Chris. Maybe a "bi" one who messes Chris about!

Ooo do you know if Lucas and Jade end up together?? I really like Jade. She is hot and sassy! There is some much needed fun for Jade and Lucas.

Last edited by Beastie; 01-03-2011 at 10:03 PM.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:04 PM #59

By the way flaming galah.. I like your Susan avatar!!!
Old 14-03-2011, 12:59 PM #60
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Default Ex Home & Away star joins Neighbours

As Home and Away's Shane Parrish he played one half of Summer Bay's most beloved couples, opposite breakout star Melissa George as Angel; now, 15 years after leaving the sun-drenched soap and with a turn in hit Aussie series Underbelly to his name, hunk Dieter Brummer is set to stir up the Ramsay Street locals with a guest role on Neighbours.

The 35-year-old Sydney-based star is relocating to Melbourne for a seven-week stint on the show, playing Captain Troy Miller. And, as the former boyfriend of Sonya Mitchell, it's safe to say that not everyone in Erinsborough will be laying down the welcome mat for the sexy soldier, who's guaranteed to see plenty of heavy combat during his time on the Street.

Dieter memorably departed Home and Away in 1996 - his performance as Shane having earned him two Silver Logies for Most Popular Actor - and went on to pursue other interests, also cropping up for guest roles in home-grown shows. In 2009 he joined the cast of Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities as corrupt cop Trevor Haken, winning critical acclaim and returning for follow-up series Underbelly: The Golden Mile.

'We are delighted that Dieter is joining us and very excited about the character he is playing,' says executive producer Susan Bower. 'The Captain will certainly leave his mark on Ramsay Street.'

Old 16-03-2011, 03:37 PM #61
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Default Hello... and Goodbye...

Mondays Oz episode of Neighbours saw the return of Carmella & Oliver (& a grown up Chloe!) from Portugal...

But it was just a fleeting visit, as yesteday they left & took Rebecca, Declan & India back to Portugal with them, to get away from Paul who has been making their lives hell since Rebecca left him...

Last edited by flamingGalah!; 16-03-2011 at 03:38 PM.
flamingGalah! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 06:31 PM #62
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Default Another Ramsay Street Exit...

Quote:
Another farewell

Long-time cast member Janet Andrewartha, who plays Lyn Scully, is the latest Ramsay Street resident to pack her bags and leave the show. It isn't the first time Janet, 58, has bid farewell - her character left in 2006 before returning to the neighbourhood in 2009. "I originally came back in a guest role and ended up staying for nearly two years, so the extra time has been a bonus," she tells TV WEEK. "It's been tremendous fun and I'll miss it, but it's time to try some new things. At the moment I'm looking at some projects that I'm very excited about, which may take me interstate or overseas." While Janet remains tight-lipped about how Lyn will leave Ramsay Street, we can reveal that her exit will have big ramifications for her young grandson Charlie and Summer. Will they also be saying farewell to Erinsborough?
Janet has already filmed her final scenes & has left with Charlie. Summer will stay on the show & live with the Kennedy's...

Kind of sad about Lyn going
Old 18-04-2011, 03:14 PM #63
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Updated opening titles aired from today's Oz episode (Ep 6141) & will be seen in the UK from Monday 16th May...

The opening shot of Declan & Kate has been replaced by Kyle & Jade...

Andrew & Zeke's shot has been replaced with Kate & Chris...

Rebecca & Paul's shot has been replaced with one of Andrew & Paul...

And finally the Libby & Sonya shot has been updated to show Libby's new hair do! lol ...

Old 20-11-2013, 07:01 PM #64

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2017: Debbie McGee
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):

'Neighbours' Susan Kennedy to hide MS relapse from Karl

Quote:
Neighbours' Susan Kennedy will suffer from an MS relapse but decide to keep it a secret from husband Karl.

After suffering a scary episode, Susan (Jackie Woodburne) finally acknowledges she's having an MS relapse but as she goes to confide in Karl (Alan Fletcher), she sees how stressed he is over the Mayor election.

Realising that she doesn't want to burden him with her illness, Susan becomes determined to deal with it on her own.

However, as she struggles to keep her MS symptoms secret, Susan is forced to tell Kate after becoming unsteady on her feet.

Susan asks Kate not to tell anyone about her relapse and Kate agrees. However, when Kate questions what Karl thinks of all this, Susan reveals he doesn't know either.

Kate reminds Susan she can't go through this on her own but Susan remains adamant she won't tell Karl until after the election.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...from-karl.html
cheeky_monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-11-2013, 01:57 PM #65

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Strictly 2016: Greg Rutherford

Favourites (more):

aww thought it was going to be a relapse susan had

Founder of the Hate Louis Walsh Fanclub
Founder of the Glyn fanclub
Member 15 of the Luke fanclub
member 34 of the kat fanclub
member 11 of the rex fanclub
Member of the rachel fanclub
BigSister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-11-2013, 03:01 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSister View Post
aww thought it was going to be a relapse susan had
Hope Karl finds out soon so she doesn't have to go through it on her own.
Old 22-11-2013, 03:04 PM #67

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I think Mason could be Brad's son? Lauren tells Lucy and I don't think Brad knows?
Old 22-11-2013, 03:08 PM #68

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

'Neighbours': Tina Bursill joins cast as Lauren Turner's mother Kathy

Quote:
Neighbours fans will see Lauren Turner's mother pay a visit to Ramsay Street next year.

Actress Tina Bursill has been cast in the role and she will begin filming next year, a spokesman confirmed today.

Long-term Neighbours viewers will know that Lauren's mum is called Kathy and she is the former wife of Lou Carpenter.

Lauren is currently facing a testing time on screen as she battles with conflicted feelings for former boyfriend Brad Willis. Australian viewers will soon see her confide in Lucy Robinson that she is harbouring a big secret.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...her-kathy.html
Old 22-11-2013, 03:10 PM #69

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

im thinking that baby could be a bit older than mason although she could have tweaked the ages a bit as she says 20 years ago this happened and isnt mason 18. Although this is gonna be good

Old 22-11-2013, 03:28 PM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
im thinking that baby could be a bit older than mason although she could have tweaked the ages a bit as she says 20 years ago this happened and isnt mason 18. Although this is gonna be good
True. I'm sure I heard he's 18 when he arrived in Ramsay street this year? If it turns out that Mason is Brad's child, Matt isn't going to be happy unless he knows?

Can't wait until everyone finds out Lauren's secret and watch the drama. lol

Did you watch Neighbours when Lauren and Brad and Kathy was on the show years ago? I didn't watch Neighbours then. I started to watch Neighbours in the mid 90s.
Old 22-11-2013, 03:45 PM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Susan hides her illness so she can support Karl.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...struggles.html

Quote:
Susan confides in Kate about her illness.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...nd-forget.html

Quote:
Susan realises she has to tell Karl about her relapses.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...about-gem.html

Quote:
Karl learns of Susan's relapse.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...r-a-while.html

Quote:
Susan's illness threatens Karl's mayoral campaign.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...er-threat.html
Old 22-11-2013, 03:48 PM #72

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

no i was a mid 90s child i started watching it around the billy/anne/lance era then took a bit of a break and then started watching it when the timminis and Sky serena etc came in
i thought mason was 18 when he came in this year but wasnt sure.

Old 22-11-2013, 03:49 PM #73

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Old 22-11-2013, 04:02 PM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
no i was a mid 90s child i started watching it around the billy/anne/lance era then took a bit of a break and then started watching it when the timminis and Sky serena etc came in
i thought mason was 18 when he came in this year but wasnt sure.
I remember when Billy, Anne, Lance, The Timmin's, Sky, Serena. Some say they think Serena and also Dee is still alive? Like when they thought Harold was dead but he was alive.

Be great if Libby, Billy, Mal, Joel, Anne, Lance, Flick, Michelle, Steph, Lyn, Joe, Connor, Max, Old Declan, Donna, Rachel, Zeke, Rosie, Fraser, Harold, Natasha, Andrew, Vanessa, Lucas, Hannah, Tad, Gail, Elle and Dee and many other past characters came back

Last edited by cheeky_monkey; 22-11-2013 at 04:03 PM.
Old 22-11-2013, 04:14 PM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

LOl old declan. I agree with that