Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 13-11-2010, 09:56 PM #26
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
She ruined a beautiful song with the near rapping sequence bit, spoiled the whole performance but first part of the song,she did sing really well,then she just went off and lost the mood of this great song.

As she does, week after week.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 10:33 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
She sounds like a little girl. She cuts off most of the notes and as for that little squeaky accent that she puts on everything - its irritating. She's no great singer and she categorically cannot rap. If she wins then she'll be the least talented winner of all time. Even worse than Steve Brookstein and Leon Jackson. I've said it before, she's not an artist she's an impressionist.
LOVE this post. I've been wondering what's wrong with me, that I haven't noticed Cher's miraculous transformation from chavvy, embarassing crap artist to vocal supremo. Girth's bang on. She does all this vibrato rubbish that disguises - apparently successfully the fact that she cannot get anywhere near the high notes. Her version of a high note is to screech it and shake the s***e out of it until it surrenders. Or else she cries at the appropriate moment. And I also think she's the smuggest, most loutish 17 year old I've seen on TV for some time. Would still avoid any alleyway containing Cher with great haste.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 01:54 PM #28

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark
CBB8: Amy

Favourites (more):
BB12: Mark
CBB8: Amy

It's nicer when she just sings but when she breaks off into the rapping again, it's annoying and sometimes ruins the song.
Kaaarenn! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 02:09 PM #29
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post
LOVE this post. I've been wondering what's wrong with me, that I haven't noticed Cher's miraculous transformation from chavvy, embarassing crap artist to vocal supremo. Girth's bang on. She does all this vibrato rubbish that disguises - apparently successfully the fact that she cannot get anywhere near the high notes. Her version of a high note is to screech it and shake the s***e out of it until it surrenders. Or else she cries at the appropriate moment. And I also think she's the smuggest, most loutish 17 year old I've seen on TV for some time. Would still avoid any alleyway containing Cher with great haste.
It's because you've not endeared yourself to the gurning, arrogant, up her own arse, polyfilla face covered, stoppy, teenage, chav singer...innit. Pfft.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cher, Cher Lloyd, sings