Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 15-11-2010, 10:23 PM #26
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

The lips are different to Katie's. I don't think it is her.

Oh, and to the person who referenced her 'receptionist' job - have you never had more than one job? Are people only allowed one job in their life time?
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:24 PM #27
Z

Z

The third still in the OP looks nothing like her at all; I could maybe see it in the others but I think that's more wishful thinking than anything. I don't think it's her...
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:25 PM #28
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy View Post
dat mahooosive chin
people said that about GaGa's ballsack.............
Old 15-11-2010, 10:34 PM #29
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

She certainly is not amazing, desperate yes, but amazing no way.not in anything at all.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:34 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
people said that about GaGa's ballsack.............

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 10:43 PM #31
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
She certainly is not amazing, desperate yes, but amazing no way.not in anything at all.
Not as desperate as half of the acts who have gone before her.......she has something unique which I hated, now I love.
Old 15-11-2010, 10:51 PM #32
Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Elite Member

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: Lucie Jones
Strictly 2009: Ali & Brian

Meh if it's her, so what. I don't care about her being a dancer/receptionist or whatever she is and I certainly couldn't give a rats arse if she was on the X Factor before. She does my head in enough singing this year.
Ross is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 02:25 AM #33

Favourites (more):
BB11: Ben
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):

Oh my.

Some of you are aware of my legendary career in radio and television. Okay, it was not legendary but I have spent enough time in that business, met enough of the 'big guys' and been friends with a few who went on to very successful (you may recognize the names) careers.

Sorry.
Like magicians it is considered a taboo or unethical to reveal the tricks. To 'tear down the fourth wall'.
But sorry.. a LOT of what you see is not what you think. That is entertainment! It isn't tricking you for any other reason than for your own entertainment.

Example:
I spotted a media friend on AGT. I know he is from Canada and I know he is a professional performer. I asked around and sure enough he was brought down there for the purpose of filling in the show.
They KNEW he was not able to qualify for the program (make no mistake) but they used him to do a 'terrible act' which they then 'Xed' and through into the episode as one of those 'comical fail' clips.

Another performer made it further. He was VERY good. To the amazement of the audience he was NOT picked!
OUtrage!
The forums were full of people complaining and confused and outraged this great performer was dropped.
Why?
Inside sources know why. He was already signed by a fairly well-known professional label who was deliberately (and secretly) trying to get him as many episodes into the series.

I don't actually know anything 'inside' about X-Factor UK but I 'know people who know people' and I bet if we investigate we will find all sorts of things:
- Katie probably was dancing for them. Absolutely NO surprise at all. I'd EXPECT that to be probably true.
- They have known Cher since she was about 12 or 13 years old.

One thing I have heard (and this is expected and typical) is that there is every connection between BGT, X-Factor and also their International Shows,
so,
Don't be the slightest bit surprised if you find out that (just making up example) Wagner has not only applied on Brazilian versions,
but,
he also applied several times for BGT.
They knew Wagner long before he showed up this year. They knew Storm for years from his applications.

Katie being a dancer on X-Factor would be NOTHING surprising AT ALL and I would dare guess that dozens of their dancers and performers have tried to get in the actual contest.

And what I'm telling you is nothing. The real 'inside inside' could be 100 more examples more than these even tell you.

But I like to just play along. It is the 'suspension of disbelief' heh. Just enjoy the show!
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 07:23 AM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElProximo View Post
Oh my.

Some of you are aware of my legendary career in radio and television. Okay, it was not legendary but I have spent enough time in that business, met enough of the 'big guys' and been friends with a few who went on to very successful (you may recognize the names) careers.

Sorry.
Like magicians it is considered a taboo or unethical to reveal the tricks. To 'tear down the fourth wall'.
But sorry.. a LOT of what you see is not what you think. That is entertainment! It isn't tricking you for any other reason than for your own entertainment.

Example:
I spotted a media friend on AGT. I know he is from Canada and I know he is a professional performer. I asked around and sure enough he was brought down there for the purpose of filling in the show.
They KNEW he was not able to qualify for the program (make no mistake) but they used him to do a 'terrible act' which they then 'Xed' and through into the episode as one of those 'comical fail' clips.

Another performer made it further. He was VERY good. To the amazement of the audience he was NOT picked!
OUtrage!
The forums were full of people complaining and confused and outraged this great performer was dropped.
Why?
Inside sources know why. He was already signed by a fairly well-known professional label who was deliberately (and secretly) trying to get him as many episodes into the series.

I don't actually know anything 'inside' about X-Factor UK but I 'know people who know people' and I bet if we investigate we will find all sorts of things:
- Katie probably was dancing for them. Absolutely NO surprise at all. I'd EXPECT that to be probably true.

One thing I have heard (and this is expected and typical) is that there is every connection between BGT, X-Factor and also their International Shows,
so,
Don't be the slightest bit surprised if you find out that (just making up example) Wagner has not only applied on Brazilian versions,
but,
They knew Wagner long before he showed up this year. They knew Storm for years from his applications.

Katie being a dancer on X-Factor would be NOTHING surprising AT ALL and I would dare guess that dozens of their dancers and performers have tried to get in the actual contest.

And what I'm telling you is nothing. The real 'inside inside' could be 100 more examples more than these even tell you.

But I like to just play along. It is the 'suspension of disbelief' heh. Just enjoy the show!

Awww.......enough about us.......tell us something about you
OT, I think it probably is Katie and it's all a load of contrived BS. One signs up and abandons cynicism at the door or one gets all bitter and angry and foot stomping. Or (like this one) one watches it with the kids - highlights ever nodule of manipulation for their edification, laughs one's ass off and never votes.
patsylimerick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 08:08 AM #35

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsylimerick View Post
Awww.......enough about us.......tell us something about you
Well I'm glad you asked....
..actually almost all my post was about other people including those who have been involved with these contests.

..and yes.. you are welcome.
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 08:13 AM #36
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Not as desperate as half of the acts who have gone before her.......she has something unique which I hated, now I love.
I have gone the other way, I didn't mind her at first but now I don't rate her at all. To me she is just a bad singer. Who also has trouble remembering lyrics too.

Still that's how opinions go sometimes,we all see and like different things.Which is a good thing too, really.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:35 PM #37
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElProximo View Post
Oh my.

Sorry.

Example:

OUtrage!
Why?

so,
but,

You're probably 100% correct there, I'm still convinced as well that Katie has someone pulling strings somewhere for her

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 12:54 PM #38
-

-

she MUST be burnt at the stake!
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 01:27 PM #39

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
It was Jedward performance, she was a DJ behind them
Just saw the news that I was supposedly in @planetjedward performance last year,sadly untrue,i wish I was lol!!!xx
less than 10 seconds ago via Echofon

No she wasn't

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 04:27 PM #40

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

So what? There was a girl in the over 25s in Alexandras year, she didn't get past judges houses but she'd been in a girl band (The 411) and had been a backing singer on the show. There certainly wasn't the outrage back then and a lot of people at the time said she should've made the live shows.
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-11-2010, 06:42 PM #41

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Jonas

Favourites (more):
BB11: Corin
CBB7: Jonas

The Chin Aint big enough to be hers i know her chin
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl

You don't listen to her