Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 22-06-2006, 10:37 PM #26

Thank you Treacle but they did say 17th/6/06 on MBO that would be for july's mag at no time did MBO say it was going to be August 's copy and at £3-40 it's a lot of money to pay for nothing .But then do they ever get anything right .
chick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2006, 03:33 PM #27

fab site!
babybay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-06-2006, 04:13 PM #28

Quote:
Originally posted by chick
Thank you Treacle but they did say 17th/6/06 on MBO that would be for july's mag at no time did MBO say it was going to be August 's copy and at £3-40 it's a lot of money to pay for nothing .But then do they ever get anything right .
Chick your right - They did say 17th of June but it appears that they must have been given the wrong date sadly! your right it is a lot of money to pay out when she is not inside - I usually wait until I get confirmation that its out and she is in it before I part with my money - Ive learned from experience sadly!
treacle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-06-2006, 10:35 PM #29

Well I have learned Treacle not to trust MBO admin or anything that they say ,this is not the first time they have got some thing wrong .
Old 25-06-2006, 12:38 AM #30

Has anyone seen the pics in FRONT are they any good is it worth £3-40
Old 25-06-2006, 08:50 AM #31

I have and yes I think they very good she has got even slimmer now and looks very very sexy!
Old 26-06-2006, 11:55 AM #32

I too have seen the pics and like Jackie Chick I usaully wait for comfirmation before I buy!! I read on the front cover that she was init which is when I bought it as £3.40 is a far bit for a mag.

I think they are worth it anyway, the pics are great Michelle looks very sexy and cheeky
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-07-2006, 11:56 PM #33

What has happened to MBO
That admin on there is a bit
rude .
Old 16-07-2006, 01:22 AM #34

To true. Also they answer questions that are put to Michelle on the ask Michelle anything thread.
diggerdave52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 10:09 AM #35

What can I say I really dont understand it either
Old 16-07-2006, 06:29 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by treacle
What can I say I really dont understand it either
What do you mean treacle , I find them ok.

IMO they only answer the more obvious questions on the 'Ask Michelle' thread. Just helping her out a little I guess.
Smokie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 06:46 PM #37

Sorry Smokie but I think people are asking Michelle the questions and not Emma or Craig and would rather that Michelle didnt answer them then have someone elses reply - I know I would I think they stepped over the line in doing this and its not the first time either sadly!
Old 16-07-2006, 07:51 PM #38

Hey Treacle

No worries.. we can't all have the same opinion, it would be deadly dull wouldn't it. See I don't mind it when Emma or Craig answer some of the more mudane stuff and, on occasion Michelle has also answered after them too so it works all round but I can see where you are coming from.

Have you seen the recent gallery additions, Miss Bass is looking good, though I admit I preferred her hair with the highlights more than the full blonde. I love the Rolling Stones t-shirt though,
Old 16-07-2006, 08:49 PM #39

I have also found the admin on MBO abrupt and I also find that if you are not absolutely positive on there they don't want your answers or close the thread so don't post there anymore. The latest pics of Michelle are stunning and she looks much more natural and happy in those poses than the glamour ones as sometimes I think she looks uncomfortable with those but the clothed ones are fab she should do more of that type of work she is gorgeous.
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 10:27 PM #40

I have seen the new pics of Michelle
she looks really good in them .
It is so nice to see her with cloths on .
She should do pics like this more ofton
very beautiful .
Old 16-07-2006, 10:51 PM #41

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokie
Hey Treacle

No worries.. we can't all have the same opinion, it would be deadly dull wouldn't it. See I don't mind it when Emma or Craig answer some of the more mudane stuff and, on occasion Michelle has also answered after them too so it works all round but I can see where you are coming from.

Have you seen the recent gallery additions, Miss Bass is looking good, though I admit I preferred her hair with the highlights more than the full blonde. I love the Rolling Stones t-shirt though,
Thanks for the thumbs up on the t-shirt I have that one lol great to see you posting here again Bubs, I have seen the pics of Michelle they are good but a couple have been spoilt for me I think as there appears to be red smudge all over Michelle's leg in the pics of her in the whilte dress but ahh well she still looks good
Old 16-07-2006, 11:02 PM #42

Quote:
Hey Treacle

Smokie they are fantastic and I love the t-shirt too but the white dress is just lovely all the pics are and there are some lovely new glamour ones in that gallery too!!
Old 17-07-2006, 01:25 PM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubs
Quote:
Hey Treacle

Thanks for the thumbs up on the t-shirt I have that one lol great to see you posting here again Bubs, I have seen the pics of Michelle they are good but a couple have been spoilt for me I think as there appears to be red smudge all over Michelle's leg in the pics of her in the whilte dress but ahh well she still looks good
Awwww you obviously have great taste hon

Thanks for welcome back, must admit I had missed posting here. Oh that's a pity about the red smudge, I didn't see it when I looked but I'm sure Admin will sort it out. She is looking good, the white dress is fab and those shoes!!! I WANT, I WANT, I WANT
Old 17-07-2006, 01:26 PM #44

Quote:
Originally posted by treacle
Quote:
Hey Treacle

Smokie they are fantastic and I love the t-shirt too but the white dress is just lovely all the pics are and there are some lovely new glamour ones in that gallery too!!
The white dress is really nice, she suits the colour a lot and yep I agree the glamour ones are lovely too. Boy,she has worked hard to get her self into that kind of shape.
Old 17-07-2006, 06:57 PM #45

You can say that again!!
Old 17-07-2006, 09:21 PM #46

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Bubs
Quote:
Hey Treacle

Awwww you obviously have great taste hon

Thanks for welcome back, must admit I had missed posting here. Oh that's a pity about the red smudge, I didn't see it when I looked but I'm sure Admin will sort it out. She is looking good, the white dress is fab and those shoes!!! I WANT, I WANT, I WANT
Yeah the shoes are fab I am glad you have decided to post here again anyway Bubs

As for the red smudge, I just looked and Emma said she had seen it too and would sort the problem out weird but it seems to only be me to see it maybe it is my pc I don't know anyway it doesn't matter the pics still look great anyway as you and Jackie both said she is looking in great shape
Old 18-07-2006, 08:25 PM #47

Old 25-07-2006, 10:18 PM #48

What is going on on MBO
no one is on there anymore .
has something bad happened .
Old 25-07-2006, 10:48 PM #49

Hi Chick,

I think it may be at least partly to do with the fact that due to recent events that have gone on on there, people are no longer sure that it is actually Michelle herself and not her PR that are posting responses to the questions being asked in the Ask Michelle section.

Lou
Lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2006, 09:55 AM #50

Quote:
Originally posted by Lou
Hi Chick,

I think it may be at least partly to do with the fact that due to recent events that have gone on on there, people are no longer sure that it is actually Michelle herself and not her PR that are posting responses to the questions being asked in the Ask Michelle section.

Lou

Long-time lurker, but first time poster, hope that’s not counted against me…

1: I think it goes back further than that. Those questions answered for the old MBi site for a start. I don’t believe that Michelle answered those and became even more convinced that she didn’t when it came to light that her grandma died @ the time Michelle’s supposedly answered them.

2: ‘Michelle’ chose to post on the Nuts board, before posting on her own official forum. Again, I don’t think that was her and attempts by a member of MBO (and it’s not me) to find out why, have been greeted with two deletions and the third attempt elicited a rude and sarcastic reply from the PR which only added to the whole “it’s not Michelle answering these questions anywhere on the net” situation.

3: The whole ‘MySpace’ thing annoyed people too.

4: Stuart’s not allowed to be mentioned on MBO and they can’t even keep their stories straight about whether the pair of them speak to each other these days. PR say they don’t, Michelle says they do (see this week’s New magazine).
Yes, it’s Michelle’s official site, about her, for her, for her fans etc, but would Michelle really have had the impact she did and still be around two years later without Stu? I know that’s a completely different argument, but the fact is that they got together on BB and were a couple for a year or so afterwards and I personally object to him being written out of her history in the manner in which he is. Over half the TV programmes she did after BB were because she was part of a couple. She expressed a wish to do glamour modelling on BB, but didn’t do it for a year. Why? Because she was earning money via the ‘couple route’. I know that’s badly phrased, so please don’t take offence.

5: The other boy friend and his shenanigans on a couple of Michelle/Stu fansites and that laughable ‘press release’.

6: This film that Michelle’s got a bit part in: If it’s all “hush-hush”, then why’s the PR posting about it on IMDB one minute and telling the MBO members that they’re not ALLOWED to have any information about it?
Why’s it ok for another glamour girl who was filming at the same time as Michelle, to post about it on Nuts, complete with photo, but MBO members were still being told that they couldn’t have any details of it?

Michelle’s fans aren’t stupid and I really don’t understand why her PR persist in treating her fans/members of that forum with such contempt. It’s her fans that buy the magazines and newspapers that she’s in, and therefore enable her to pay their (the PR’s) fees. Michelle might be a glamour model now, and she may no longer wish to have anything to do with her fans from her time in BB, but there are better ways to get people to ‘move on’ than the way it’s currently being handled, especially as any ‘new’ fans will take one look at the way people are spoken to on that forum and not bother going back.

Who loses? Michelle does, and I can’t believe that either her or her PR can’t see that.

Johnny Depp, a far bigger ‘star’ than Michelle is, has said publically that he sees his fans as his ‘employers’. He knows that he wouldn’t be in the position he is without the support of his fans, who stick their hands in their pockets on a regular basis for cinema tickets, DVDs, magazines etc. Whatever he (or his PR) thinks of his fans ‘privately’ he keeps just that – private.

‘Biting the hand that feeds’ is the wrong route for any celebrity to go down, but that appears to be exactly what’s happening on MBO.

Sorry for the long, rambling post. I hope it’s readable.
toya is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
michelle's, official, site