Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 20-12-2010, 12:59 AM #76
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
whilst the fridge looked on, coldly.

Harry. and Smithy were arguing about who was better - Elton John or Mike Posner - when the bald eagle from earlier soared in and landed on Smithy's head.
"Omg qt" said Lady GaGa, who stole his idea and passed it off as her own.
"HEY GUISE I STILL GOT IT" cried Madonna who proceeded to make out with the eagle.
omg rofl

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 01:50 AM #77
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
3 unwise men had entered the stable baring gifts for the baby.
"Who the **** are you" Screamed Ninglebells inducing her labour
Remy grabbed the gifts and threw them on the floor then grabbed one the the unwise men
"Dont hurt me. I am the unbiased educator. They call me, Legend failer" said the unwise man.
Remy beat all of them unconcious and to Ninglebells request threw them in the mod dungeon for the wicked Vicky to have her way with them.
"I think its best if we leave, its a mad house in here" declared Lucy
This infuriated Ninglebells who grabbed Lucy by the hair and threw her into a pile of sheep ****.
She then turned her sight to the twins Jordan and Stacey but decided to spare them as she felt instant love for them.
Lucy got up and pushed NingleBells who fell on top of a pig. To everyones horror Baby Zeesus had been born right then.
Donkey Rhino had had enough, he threw Lucy out of the stable by her legs then kindly asked the twins Jordan and Stacey to leave with Lucy.
"So much help you were, you ruined chirstmas i shall no longer be helping you on your quest to find wizard Kazanne" Scoffed Donkey Rhino
"We dont need your help anyway" said Pixie Scott who flipped his hair at Rhino.

It seemed Lucy and the gang were back to square one when suddenly the twins had just come up with an amazing plan, They must steal Baby Zeesus......

...and take him to the Mighty Lord of Reality, Mark. He would grant Baby Zeesus safety and protection from this cruel world.

Lucy pondered on this. They also had to find Kazanne who would lead them to the Iceman.

'Right we'll have to split into 2 groups' Lucy finally responded. 'Twins, you will take Baby Zeesus to the Mighty Lord of Reality and Pixie Scott will help you. And I will get Arsita from WalMart and find Kazanne. We'll meet back by this stable soon and hopefully be on our way to find the Iceman'.

The twins looked at each other and agreed. They had always wanted to meet the Mighty Lord of Reality and ask if he could seperate them. 'Ok', Jordan responded, 'Lets do this. But first we need to get Baby Zeesus'.

'Oh perhaps I can help?', implied Pixie Scott...

It's never too late to be who you once could have been...

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Last edited by Benjamin; 20-12-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 06:38 AM #78
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

'I can help you get to the Mighty Lord of Reality faster than the speed of light' continued Pixie Lott 'but you must promise to do something for me in return'
'Omg we always have to get off our a**es and do something' screeched the twins
Everyone turned to stare at them in amazement.
'Was that - no surely not' stammered Lucy. Her mind was whirling round. Now she was imagining things. Surely the twins hadn't really just just uttered a complete sentence.......no it was just the hunger affecting her mind, it was just her imagination.
Back to the story
They all turned to Pixie Lott
'I will sprinkle magic mistletoe kisses on you and you will be transported to the Wizard Kazanne's castle immediately' he said 'but you must promise that when you reach the Iceman, you will ask him for 30Stone of Mistletoe Kisses for me, as I am running short'
Pixie lot looked frustrated 'I did order some online two weeks ago, but what with this bloody snow, they havn't been delivered yet'
'We can do that' said Lucy
Pixie Lott reached into his pixie pouch and pulled out....................
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 02:35 PM #79
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

... his last few Mistletoe kisses. He blew one at the twins and all of a sudden Baby Zeesus was in their arms.

'Awwwww, look how cute he is' chimed Stacey and Jordan in unison. Lucy rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh. They were so easily pleased.

'Right Lucy you take this', and he handed Lucy a Mistletoe Kiss. 'Get Arista from WalMart and then blow this kiss towards the sky, it'll take you to Wizard Kazanne. Me and the twins will meet you there when we have delived Baby Zeesus to The Mighty Lord of Reality'.

Lucy took the kiss and put it in her satchel. 'Good luck guys', she looked at the twins 'and be careful, remember the Horrid Turtle will have sent his minions out to find us'.

The twins looked at each other, and Lucy detected a sense of fear in thier eyes, but it soon disappered.

Pixie Scott blew a Mistletoe kiss and before Lucy had a chance to say goodbye, they had vanished into thin air. She sighed, and started to walk on the snow covered ground of Happyland. She hoped Arista had got all the provisions they needed from WalMart...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Anyway there's an explanation and I don't really appreciate your tone. It's very aggressive so I'm going to close this, sorry for killing the internet mate

Old 20-12-2010, 02:55 PM #80
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...little known to them as they all left the stable, another evil plan was being hatched.
Donkey Rhino was sitting in the corner, completely forgotten as usual as she never said very much and preferred to pretend to be invisible 'Damn that evil, vile, horrid, ugly Turtle' she was thinking 'How come he always gets to be the villian' she sulked 'and if that wasn't bad enough, he has to write me in as a stupid donkey - I could have been a great evil sidekick'
Donkey Rhino stamped her foot furiously 'Its not all about him, I'll show him I'm no one trick donkey, not even a hundred donkeys - I will bring a field of donkeys................'
Donkey Rhino smiled now, she was thinking of Turtle, standing holding his photograph of Lord Sugar - she knew exactly what she would do..........
Meanwhile back to the Lucy, who had rescued Arista from maxing out his credit cards at Asda Walmart
'Sign of the Times' grumbled Arista.................
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 03:55 PM #81

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinseltoes View Post
...little known to them as they all left the stable, another evil plan was being hatched.
Donkey Rhino was sitting in the corner, completely forgotten as usual as she never said very much and preferred to pretend to be invisible 'Damn that evil, vile, horrid, ugly Turtle' she was thinking 'How come he always gets to be the villian' she sulked 'and if that wasn't bad enough, he has to write me in as a stupid donkey - I could have been a great evil sidekick'
Donkey Rhino stamped her foot furiously 'Its not all about him, I'll show him I'm no one trick donkey, not even a hundred donkeys - I will bring a field of donkeys................'
Donkey Rhino smiled now, she was thinking of Turtle, standing holding his photograph of Lord Sugar - she knew exactly what she would do..........
Meanwhile back to the Lucy, who had rescued Arista from maxing out his credit cards at Asda Walmart
'Sign of the Times' grumbled Arista.................
As he picked up some 3 for Ł1 pizzas and plonked them in his trolley.
Lucy had been following Arista around WalMart for twenty minutes trying to get his attention but failed as Arista was in the zone
"Feel the force" proclamied Arista as he picked up a reduced jar of pickled eggs and placed them in the trolley.
Lucy who was now getting impatient grabbed Aristas arm and took out a large handful of mistle toe kiss to teleport them but at the last second Arista knocked it out of her hand before she blew it causing to be wasted. "What the ****" cried Lucy "Get down and funky, watch out for them junkies" was Aristas reply who then leened over Lucy to grab some discount chicken and strolled off down the shopping aisle.

Lucy knew Arista wasn't going to help her so decided to leave the walmart with a glum look on her face. She no longer knew what to do, there was no chance of her finding Kazzane alone. Then suddenly she spotted Aristas space ship. She had an idea, if she could smuggle on the spaceship maybe Arista would lead her to Kazanne unknowingly. Lucy put her plan into action she pulled out the tiniest bit of mistletoe kiss that was left over in her pocket and it was just enough to mange to teleport her inside of Aristas spaceship where she hid in an onboard toilet. A few minutes passed and Arista had finished his shop and was starting up his rocket. "Life in the fast lane" he muttered to himself before blasting out a Lady Gaga CD and taking off. Hopefully to lead them to Wizard Kazanne.

Meanwhile Pixie Scott, The Twins and Baby Zeesus were.....
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-12-2010, 04:46 PM #82
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

...standing outside the gates of TiBB Towers. The legendary castle of The Mighty Lord of Reality.

'How do we get in?' asked the twins, 'there are two gaurds standing patrol'.

Pixie Scott recognised the guards, he's had many a run in with them before. 'Don't you worry, I'll distract the Guards, I've dealt with Rory and Dezzy before. You guys must sneak in when I do, but you won't have much time'.

The twins looked at each other, they were scared but very excited by this all. They watched Pixie Scott approach Rory and Dezzy...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Old 21-12-2010, 05:50 PM #83

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasTurtle View Post
...standing outside the gates of TiBB Towers. The legendary castle of The Mighty Lord of Reality.

'How do we get in?' asked the twins, 'there are two gaurds standing patrol'.

Pixie Scott recognised the guards, he's had many a run in with them before. 'Don't you worry, I'll distract the Guards, I've dealt with Rory and Dezzy before. You guys must sneak in when I do, but you won't have much time'.

The twins looked at each other, they were scared but very excited by this all. They watched Pixie Scott approach Rory and Dezzy...
who watched suspiciously as Pixie approached, writhing sensually whilst divesting himself of his underpants. Their suspicion turned to incredulity as they gazed upon the contents of said underpants. The twins almost forgot they were supposed to be sneaking into the castle, so bemused were they by the size of Pixie's enormous.............

5 Kings: 1 throne

Last edited by Angus; 21-12-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-12-2010, 11:36 PM #84
Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

Like a fine whiskey

Favourites:

...bravery (ha).

The twins pulled their senses together, and ran inside through the gate while they could. They clutched Baby Zeesus closely as they ran, scared that something would happen to him. They didn't dare look back.

They could see the Grand entrance to The Towers, and the moat surrounding it. 'How are we meant to get in? cried Jordan, 'The drawbridge isn't down!'.

'I don't know', Stacey replied, trying to keep a level head and work out a way in. Sudddenly, they stopped running and froze. They turned to focus on what had caught the corner of their eyes. 'Oh my God', Jordan whimpered, while Stacey just looked horrified.

They tried to run again but...

Spoiler:

Quote:

Last edited by Benjamin; 21-12-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:26 PM #85
Z

Z

This was a truly outstanding effort Shaun. We should be knighted.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-12-2011, 01:59 PM #86
IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
...bravery (ha).

The twins pulled their senses together, and ran inside through the gate while they could. They clutched Baby Zeesus closely as they ran, scared that something would happen to him. They didn't dare look back.

They could see the Grand entrance to The Towers, and the moat surrounding it. 'How are we meant to get in? cried Jordan, 'The drawbridge isn't down!'.

'I don't know', Stacey replied, trying to keep a level head and work out a way in. Sudddenly, they stopped running and froze. They turned to focus on what had caught the corner of their eyes. 'Oh my God', Jordan whimpered, while Stacey just looked horrified.

They tried to run again but...
Michael21 appeared out of the mist, on a flying unicorn. Quick, jump on he cried.....

Jordan and Stacey jumped onto the unicorns back and the creature soared upwards carrying the three of them towards a small but homely nearby lodge.

Michael invited the pair of grateful twins to come inside and have some food and drink.

"Oh how can we repay you for saving us?" cried Jordan....

Michael grinned manically at them.... "you can do all my dishes and then take out the bins" he ordered.

Jordan and Stacey didn't want to stay and become Michael's servants, so they.......

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2022, 09:08 PM #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Ivy Balls View Post
Vicky barged in with a 12 inch trap on.
ThomasC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
christmas, members, story, tibb