Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 03-01-2011, 01:59 PM #26
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

oh and like stu ..salvia..completely forgot about that
ive done it 3 times..first time i was convince there was a ghost following us ..2nd time i thought i was trapped on a clock in a big massive field and could see a friend of mine at 9 oclock but i was stuck on 3 oclock and i tried to save her but i couldnt and i ended up freaking out and then for the next few hours i was convinced everyone was staring at me but when i looked at them their faces would magically just instantly look away..and it felt like this lasted for hours but really it was only 10 mins..crazy ****..3rd time the whole world went slanted it was pretty cool
Old 03-01-2011, 02:04 PM #27
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Jesus you really do look like McLovin in that picture.

E's and amphetamines are horible for putting you places you really don't need to be at 6 in the morning because you just can't sleep. Have had a few Tesco experiences too. We spent about an hour one time popping our head in the kitchen behind the doughnuts harrasing them to hurry up and get the fresh bread out. Got thrown out of Tesco's and the only place open outside was a locksmiths where we thought that nothing would beat getting each other keys cut for a communal bonding experience.

It dawned on us a few hours later what an amazingly stupid idea that was so we mutually agreed to return keys to their rightful owner. Out of four keys I got that day to my own door I'm down to the one.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:06 PM #28
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

haha yeh not any more tho ive finally grown up
aw that sounds hilarious
Old 03-01-2011, 02:15 PM #29
Lee.

Favourites:
UBB: Brian

Lee.

Favourites:

I actually don't even know where to start!

I can say though that I have never been brought home by the police, been in a fight or damged anything/anybody whilst in a mess, but god we used to have some wild times!

I once woke up face down on the beach in Tenerife, party gear on, in broad daylight with families etc stepping disainfully over me! Turns out I wasn't even in my own resort, I didn't have any money and it was about 90 degrees. Took a bit of an adventure to first of all find out where I was and then get back to my own resort. My sister near enough killed me when I finally got back to our apartment about 3 hours later (wearing a fetching free pair of jeans some looky looky man gave me out of pity!)
Old 03-01-2011, 02:28 PM #30

Favourites:
BB11: John James
X Factor 2010: Cher Lloyd

Favourites:
BB11: John James
X Factor 2010: Cher Lloyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
I have never tasted alcohol, never mind gotten drunk.
thats really good!!!
oh sorry, i mean boring.
AlexBigBrother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:36 PM #31

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

I've only been completely wasted a handful of times, the first being at my 21st birthday party when someone thought it would be funny to spike my drink. I remember I threw up all over my then boyfriend, then passed out for the rest of the night!

On another occasion when I was on holiday in Spain we had a wine tasting excursion, visting various vineyards and tasting their wares. Not being a big drinker, I was totally legless by early afternoon, and had to be carried off the coach and unceremoniously dumped in my hotel room where I lay in a drunken stupor for the next 24 hours!

But probably the most embarrassing episode was one New Year's Eve when I got so out of it I decided to kiss every guy between Leicester Square and Whitehall including several policemen!

Usually though I hate the sensation of being drunk and I don't understand why people set out for the night with the specific intention of getting legless - it has to be the worst feeling in the world.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:40 PM #32

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

I can't remember the night except for being sick on the way back, it went something like;

step..step..step...vomit...sit down on the wall...step step step... vomit.. and so on.

Must have taken me ages to get back, and I was walking along a main road so I think a lot of people may have seen me, and apparently I got back at around 10:30pm.

LOL - I laugh now but I felt like I was dying for days afterwards. I drunk vodka like it was water. Never again.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:21 PM #33
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
Aside from mind bending shamanic tools, I wouldn't apply the word 'wasted' to the state one finds themselves in after consuming vast amounts of Marijuana considering you are still in control of yourself but they are my most favourite times. Just the insane topics of convorsation that tend to pop up. We once spent an hour and a half coming up with an idea for a theme park out my backyard consisting of nothing but intercrossing zip lines, run by the eponymous 'Posh Cheetah' character we also developed through convorsations like that.
Ahaha this reminds me of the first time I took E. My manager at work gave us some as a bonus(just do not ask :/) and everyone came back to mine...was around the same time as ^^^ stories. Anyways, everyone else was knackered and went to sleep before getting wrecked, but I had never took anything like that before so wanted to try them out on my own, incase I made a fool of myself...not that it worked out like that, and I shouldnt have imagined it to

Anyways, after coming up (which I still now think is the best feeling I have ever had/will ever have in my life) I spent half an hour thanking the fire for keeping me warm, then decided to wake everyone else up and tell them to 'look at my gorgeous eyes, I look like bambi' and then a couple of them went back to sleep, the rest got up and took theirs, and we ended up 'inventing' things...like a pavement that when you fell over, it tuned like sponge and bounced you back up and things like that
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 03-01-2011 at 06:28 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:24 PM #34
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Ahaha this reminds me of the first time I took E. My manager at work gave us some as a bonus(just do not ask :/) and everyone came back to mine...was around the same time as ^^^ stories. Anyways, everyone else was knackered and went to sleep before getting wrecked, but I had never took anything like that before so wanted to try them out on my own, incase I made a fool of myself...not that it worked out like that, and I shouldnt have imagined it to

Anyways, I spent half an hour thanking the fire for keeping me warm, then decided to wake everyone else up and tell them to 'look at my gorgeous eyes, I look like bambi' and then a couple of them went back to sleep, the rest got up and took theirs, and we ended up 'inventing' things...like a pavement that when you fell over, it tuned like sponge and bounced you back up and things like that
That sounds awesome. Where did you work? Can you put in a good word for me?
Old 03-01-2011, 06:25 PM #35
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

haha that sounds hilarious Vicky. Will post some stories later
Old 03-01-2011, 06:36 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
That sounds awesome. Where did you work? Can you put in a good word for me?
PMSL he manager is sacked now as far as Im aware, though if it was to do with the dealing that went on there or other reasons Im not too sure, I was sacked before him

Was burger king in durham, would you believe
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:38 PM #37
Lee.

Favourites:

Lee.

Favourites:

Has anyone ever tried to decipher Pingu's language? A few of us were fluent in it for a while.. We understood each other too!
Old 03-01-2011, 07:56 PM #38
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyland View Post
Has anyone ever tried to decipher Pingu's language? A few of us were fluent in it for a while.. We understood each other too!
No but we always do The Clangers stoned. It's fantastic.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:59 PM #39
Honourary Super Moderator

Honourary Super Moderator

These are a great read
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM #40
mizzy25

mizzy25

on holiday in tenerfie after copious amounts of bacardi and also shots getting involvede in a nightclub game where i ended up with my bra on top of my clothes and some random guys levis on top of my own jeans doing the conga is one that springs to mind. another was @ a house party many years ago i got so drunk i fell practiaclly unconcious in the bath some guy struggled to get me out i had bruises on my arms from the struggle then when he got me into the living room i got up and went back to the bathroom. the same night i woke up on the sofa feeling sick knew i wudnt make it to the bathroom picked up the 1st thing to hand it was a friends boot. i had to tell her next morning id been sick in it lol
mizzy25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:32 PM #41
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
No but we always do The Clangers stoned. It's fantastic.

You've brought back memories of us doing the Clangers stoned ..... I'd forgotten all about that till you mentioned it. Sigh... fun times!

Some of these stories are a brilliant read.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:36 PM #42
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzy25 View Post
on holiday in tenerfie after copious amounts of bacardi and also shots getting involvede in a nightclub game where i ended up with my bra on top of my clothes and some random guys levis on top of my own jeans doing the conga is one that springs to mind. another was @ a house party many years ago i got so drunk i fell practiaclly unconcious in the bath some guy struggled to get me out i had bruises on my arms from the struggle then when he got me into the living room i got up and went back to the bathroom. the same night i woke up on the sofa feeling sick knew i wudnt make it to the bathroom picked up the 1st thing to hand it was a friends boot. i had to tell her next morning id been sick in it lol

So what are you on right now?

Last edited by Stu; 03-01-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:36 PM #43

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Coming back home from same house party still tripping of mushrooms, freakng out as I lay in bed convinced my wife had turned into a bloke.

Last edited by parmnion; 03-01-2011 at 09:38 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:36 PM #44

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Same house party, enjoying watching my stoned mate sitting infront of a roaring fire as his plastic coat caught fire without him noticing, my other friend leaning forward in his seat next to mine to tell about it was met by me gently pushing him back into comfy seat mode as I whispered "let the ****er burn".
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:40 PM #45
Blue Waffle ¬_¬

Blue Waffle ¬_¬

There's been 3 times where I've been paralytic and the most recent was NYE 2010/2011. I had half a bottle of Jack Daniels round someone's house and then when we got to the bar I must've had at least 1 pear cider, 2 double Jack and Cokes, 1 Jack and Amoretto shot, 1 Slippery Nipple and a glass of wine.
I remember accidentally knocking over my glass and picking up the big shardes but then my friend pointed out my elbows were bleeding, I fell off a high stool, I've been told I was a complete d!ck to someone I went to school with and hadn't seen for years (I kept staring at him and apparently called him a ******), apparently I was walking in to things like the audio speakers and when I went outside for fresh air I wasn't allowed back in.
I've never been argumentative when I'm drunk and a great deal of that is only what I've been told happened so I'd say this is the worst case for me. Whenever I go out I drink a lot but I'd like to think I know my limits and if I just hadn't had that glass of wine I'd have been better. The result was I lost my phone, my jacket, my new scarf, didn't know how I got home (until i saw the pics on my camera which luckily I still had), didn't know how my mate got home when I promised I'd watch out for her and the next day I was extremely apologetic to anyone and everyone I saw the night before.

Last edited by Mac Hiavellian; 04-01-2011 at 12:42 PM.
Mac Hiavellian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 02:36 PM #46
0_o

0_o

Talking of jack daniels...has anyone known anyone to TRIP off drink?

Gav drank a bottle of jack daniels a few years back, in about 10 mins, and then started tripping :/

Im pretty sure he was spiked by our flatmate or something, but is it possible to trip off drink?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:56 PM #47
Banned

Banned

I've never been drunk or high or anything interesting. I'm boring.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:00 PM #48
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Talking of jack daniels...has anyone known anyone to TRIP off drink?

Gav drank a bottle of jack daniels a few years back, in about 10 mins, and then started tripping :/

Im pretty sure he was spiked by our flatmate or something, but is it possible to trip off drink?
fairly sure he must of gotten spiked i dont think its possible to trip off drink never heard of it before
Old 04-01-2011, 03:01 PM #49
REVIVAL

REVIVAL

1. When I was about 15 I got a litre of vodka brought back from somewhere. Went to the park drinking with about 20 other people and they dared me to skull it back so I did. Last thing I remember was the lads carrying me home and placing me on the benh in my front garden, woke up the net morning freezing and missing a shoe, phone and MP3.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:02 PM #50
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl View Post
fairly sure he must of gotten spiked i dont think its possible to trip off drink never heard of it before
Ive never heard of people getting spiked with lsd or whatever :L

I tripped off speed once too...last time I had it, never touched the stuff since. but I think that was more the last of sleep than anything else, was up for 4 days. Then started tripping and rang an ambulance on myself...because I was convinced my arm was going black, and also convinced that a black arm was the first sign of a heart attack
Quote:
Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
drunken or wasted, state