Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Dancing on Ice ITV's ice dancing show.

Old 29-01-2011, 01:36 AM #1

Default Romance of rink won't tempt Jeff.

DANCING On Ice star Jeff Brazier is grateful his girlfriend is understanding - as he's spent the last four months with his hands all over skate partner Isabelle Gauthier.
TV host Jeff, 31, said it's no surprise the show is a hotbed for romance because the routines are so intimate.

But he insisted he has eyes only for other half Claire Springett.

He told TV Biz: "I have had my hands all over Isabelle for months - in a skating capacity - and I can completely see how other couples get it on.

"I can see why people would take it to the next level because if you are single there is nothing to stop you from having that kiss - and a few other things as well!

"But I'm not single, so I'm not involved in any romances other than the one I am meant to be involved in!"

This year's show has seen two couples get it on - Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe and Sylvain Longchambon as well as ex-EastEnder Sam Attwater and Brianne Delcourt. Jeff said it "felt a little bit wrong" when he first got up close and personal with Isabelle but he's devoted to Claire, his girlfriend of eight months.

After much media attention as Jade Goody's ex, he's hopeful he and Claire can have a "nice, normal relationship".

Jeff's progress so far has delighted Bobby and Freddie - his sons with Jade.

Jeff said: "You share your ups and downs with your family and at the moment everything's an up. The boys love the show and they are making another banner for me.

Advertisement

"They have been on the ice, too, but they aren't quite up to dad's standard yet!"

Jeff's excited about his routine for tomorrow which will feature several lifts. He added: "I've had tough moments on the show which have given me sleepless nights and I need a week where I just nail it.

"Sometimes you get on the ice and you can't do anything, but I've felt I could win the Olympics this week. I feel confident."

However, he's anxious about the show's new twist which will see the celebs having to boot one of their number out.

He went on: "It's great TV, but won't be very nice for us. You become friends with people who might have to choose between you and someone else.

"I won't vote tactically, but we are all hoping the decision will be obvious and there will be someone who is the better skater - but a lot of us are very similar in our ability."

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...f-Brazier.html

Gosh his girlfriend looks like that Laura who is on DOI too!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 01:42 AM #2
-

-

Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jeff, rink, romance, tempt