Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-02-2013, 11:01 AM #1151

Exclamation Katie Price Quits Celebrity Wedding Planner

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/katie-pric...edding-planner

Quote:
Katie Price has pulled out of her planned appearance on Celebrity Wedding Planner for Channel 5.

The reality TV star was to appear alongside her celeb pal Duncan James from Blue, organising the nuptials for a member of the public.

But a source told The Sun: "Bosses really wanted Katie to do Celebrity Wedding Planner but she has now told them she can't.

"The talk is that she just can't face organising another wedding after getting hitched for the third time herself."

And a spokesperson for KP confirmed the news to the paper, saying she was too busy.
Too busy to earn money .....

Can't KP hack it any more .....
Omah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 12:00 PM #1152
User banned

User banned

Me. I Am Salman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:09 PM #1153
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:
BB17: Lateysha

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Katie Price posts bizarre photo of Kelly Brook's naked breast

Katie Price has continued her war of words with Kelly Brook by posting a topless photo of the Keith Lemon actress online.

Reigniting their recent feud, Price uploaded a close-up shot from a beach holiday in 2008, a day after Brook likened her to the infamous There's Something About Mary character Magda.

The intimate photo can be seen on the site You Gossip, where it had gathered almost 17,000 views by Friday afternoon.

The stars' row began when Price accused Brook of looking like a 'heffer'.

She wrote in her column for The Sun: "The pictures of Kelly modelling her latest New Look swimwear range in Miami don't seem to be airbrushed and I'm FLABbergasted to see how big Kelly really is."

Digital Spy contacted spokespeople for Price and Brook, but both parties declined to comment.

What a vile, jealous hag Katie Price is and I don't even like Kelly Brook.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:18 PM #1154
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I think Jordan is just insanely jealous of Kelly, because she has a beautiful body, a great career and basically embodies everything Jordan has failed at in life.

Kelly's boobs are amazing, just watch her in Piranha 3D and you can see she's stunning. She's worth ten of skanky slut ***** Jordan who's life has turned into a train wreck.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:19 PM #1155
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):

I think Jordan is just insanely jealous of Kelly, because she has a beautiful body, a great career and basically embodies everything Jordan has failed at in life.

Kelly's boobs are amazing, just watch her in Piranha 3D and you can see she's stunning. She's worth ten of skanky slut ***** Jordan who's life has turned into a train wreck.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:19 AM #1156

Lightbulb Katie Price loses Cambridge University debate on celebrity obsession

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz2N2YV4R9f
Quote:
Last year she wowed the public with her wit an candor as she defeated Rachel Johnson in a debate about female ambition.

However, Katie Price could not repeat her past success as she debated at Cambridge University and lost against former politician Lembit Opik.

The 34-year-old glamour model was set to begin the debate at the prestigious university at 7.30pm but the talk ended up beginning at just before 8pm.

Katie arrived in true celebrity fashion by arriving at the historic Cambridge Union after a dramatic journey up the motorway that she was eager to tell her near two million followers about.

Sh tweeted: 'Grrrrrr flat tyre not my car drivers! I forgot how to change a tyre! I think we should all remind ourselves 2 learn in case we are on our own.'

Then later she added: 'Feeling car sick, yuk.'

Her day didn't get any better as she went on to lose the debate, during which she spoke for around ten minutes to a packed audience of 800 students.

Katie, who is pregnant with her fourth child, was speaking against former politician and reality TV star Lembit Opik, but had Nik and Eva Speakman speaking on her team.

She was watched by her mother who went along to support her.

The pregnant star looked just as confident as usual as she strode into the building to prepare her speech on celebrity culture.

girl Katie, who wed other half Kieran Hayler a couple of months ago, looked smart but eye-catching in her stand-out outfit.

She clearly wanted everyone to know that she was there in the bright pink loose-fitting top, paired with skintight black trousers.

She added an edgy leather biker jacket from Celeb Boutique, with studded shoulders, and wore her long dark hair in a dramatic up do, piled high on her head.

To add a touch of glamour to the look, the star wore a pair of towering open-toe stilettos, showing off her perfectly manicures feet.

She kept her make-up relatively natural, creating smokey eyes with brown eyeshadow and a touch of nude lipgloss on her lips.

Breezing into the venue, the star grinned clearly confident, gearing up for her speech in front of the Cambridge students.

The star, who trounced former The Lady editor Rachel Johnson to win a debate on female ambition last year, spoke animatedly about whether ‘celebrity is the new opiate of the masses’.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:15 PM #1157

Exclamation Travellers accuse Katie of being an anti-social neighbour

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-being-1753961

Quote:
Travellers have set up camp next to Katie Price’s country mansion – and say SHE’S a nuisance neighbour, the Sunday People has reported.

The disgruntled gypsies park their five caravans on a local road but have moaned the pregnant *glamour model drives past too quickly in her pink Range Rover, worrying their animals.

One traveller, who gave his name as Ben van Dweller, 32, said: “It was difficult to estimate her speed but it was fast. It seemed anti-social.

“We’ve got two dogs here and horses use the path up the road. It’s lucky one didn’t step out.”

The self-employed plumber and electrician said he is one the model’s biggest fans.

He said: “When I saw her coming down the road I’d hoped she was cruising for a bit of rough.

“I had my top off and was having a cuppa. She’s welcome to come and meet me and have a bacon sarnie.”

The travellers believe newly-wed Price, 34, pregnant with her fourth child, has complained about them to West Sussex council.

But a pal of Price denied she had driven anti-socially or lodged a complaint.

A council spokesman said a court summons had been served on the group to move on as they were obstructing the highway.
Perhaps the "travellers" remind her of her roots .....
Old 10-03-2013, 02:31 PM #1158
TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

TIBB's RED DEVIL!!!

Favourites:

Anti social? She probably cannot keep her knickers on.

Champions 2013! #20
Thanks for everything SAF- Legend!
Proud HHH fan- TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!
bbfan1991 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 10:16 AM #1159

Arrow Katie Price denies anti-social neighbour claims

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainme...ims_129715.htm

Quote:
Price has been speeding past five caravans parked near her mansion, scaring their pet animals, reports people.com.

It was also claimed that Price had complained to West Sussex council in a bid to have the travellers removed from the site.

"The people put a story to me, said it was not true, but they are publishing anyway. Usually, I would take rough with the smooth, but this story is quite nasty," Price tweeted.

"It suggests I have been anti-social to travellers living nearby. Not true! It suggests I complained about them. Not true. My family has traveller genes!" she further posted.
Surprise, surprise .....

Last edited by Omah; 11-03-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 14-03-2013, 08:28 AM #1160

Exclamation Katie Price wants Justin Bieber, Rylan, elephants for second wedding?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...d-wedding.html

Quote:
Katie Price is reportedly hoping for a second wedding ceremony with new husband Kieran Hayler, featuring Justin Bieber, Rylan Clark, Liberty X and elephants.

The glamour model turned businesswoman is said to be planning a Ł1,000,000 celebration for the end of this month, which she hopes will be filmed for TV.

In addition to performances from celebrity pals Clark and Michelle Heaton, singing with Liberty X, Price is also apparently prepared to splash out on a Ł100,000 fireworks display in a bid to have "the showiest celeb wedding ever".

"Katie's pulling out all the stops to show the world how in love she and Kieran are," a source told Now.

"She's determined to have the showiest celeb wedding ever. But she wants it to be before her baby bump shows, so the turnaround is tight. She has 'to do' lists all over the house."

Price, who last month announced that she and Hayler are to become parents to her fourth child, was also toying with the idea of securing an elephant for the reception.
Classy .....
Old 14-03-2013, 09:47 AM #1161

Quote:
"Katie's pulling out all the stops to show the world how in love she and Kieran are," a source told Now.
Yes nothing like splashing the cash to prove how in love they are.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2013, 10:37 PM #1162

Smile Katie Price sets cops on her ex-hubby Alex Reid

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2NqItGuRm

Quote:
KATIE PRICE has reported ex-husband to police over an allegation he stole her mobile phone.

In a bitter ongoing feud, the model has claimed the cagefighter kept her phone after they divorced in March last year.

Mum-of-three Katie has reported a breach of privacy and the claim is being investigated by detectives under operation Tuleta, the Met Police probe into allegations of computer hacking.

A Met Police spokesman said: “We can confirm that Operation Tuleta is looking into an allegation of breach of privacy that may be connected to the alleged theft of a mobile telephone. We are not prepared to discuss further at this time.”
FFS .....

What with public "feuds" with Vicky, Jodie, Kelly, Leo, Peter and Alex, it's a wonder that KP has time for a "private" life .....
Old 20-03-2013, 10:39 PM #1163

Default Kieran begs Katie : Let me meet Peter

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri...tihxdm5HSuC.99

Quote:
After all the mud-slinging that's gone on with her ex Peter Andre, it must be Katie Price's nightmare that her new man Kieran Hayler's insisting on meeting him.

Katie's notoriously awkward about her men speaking to Pete.

However, Now's learnt Kieran wants to be on good terms with her ex, for the sake of his unborn child - due later this summer - as well as Jordan's other children Harvey, 10, Junior and Princess, and has asked to meet him.

Kieran even wants a summit meeting before he and Katie have their marriage blessing, later this month.

Our source says: 'Kieran has no bad blood with Pete and he's pushing to meet him as soon as possible.

'It's pretty much the only thing he's been firm about with Katie.

'Kieran really cares about her kids and wants to get off on the right foot because his child will be a half-brother or half-sister to Pete's two children.'
i'll bet Peter can't wait .....
Old 20-03-2013, 10:40 PM #1164

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Who cares
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 10:42 PM #1165
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

What a truly enthralling thread

If this doesn't win a Razzie I demand a recount.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 10:46 PM #1166

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
What a truly enthralling thread.
Beats yours .....

Quote:

Last edited by Omah; 20-03-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:47 PM #1167

Katie Price updates thread?

I thought better of you Omah.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-03-2013, 10:53 PM #1168

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08marsh View Post
Katie Price updates thread?

I thought better of you Omah.
Some people prefer the lurid fantasies of soaps, I prefer the grotesque reality of Life with Pwicey .....
Old 20-03-2013, 11:02 PM #1169
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Beats yours .....
Difference is, mine is in Chat & Games and is asking how often people wank...yours is in Celebrity News and is a serious 'updates' thread. I don't think comparing wanking to Katie Price really makes much sense. But then you're only saying that because that's your generic counter-argument to everything - 'I know you are but what am I?!?!'.

In this thread:

Omah - 510 posts
Pyramid* (closest number of posts) - 63 posts

Says it all. To quote Marc, 'who cares'...
Old 20-03-2013, 11:03 PM #1170
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omah View Post
Some people prefer the lurid fantasies of soaps, I prefer the grotesque reality of Life with Pwicey .....
Her TV shows and the news stories in this thread are not 'reality'. That's what it's dressed up as but it's not.
Old 20-03-2013, 11:07 PM #1171

Talking

Quote:
Difference is, mine is in Chat & Games and is asking how often people wank...yours is in Celebrity News and is a serious 'updates' thread. I don't think comparing wanking to Katie Price really makes much sense. But then you're only saying that because that's your generic counter-argument to everything - 'I know you are but what am I?!?!'.

In this thread:

Omah - 510 posts
Pyramid* (closest number of posts) - 63 posts

Says it all. To quote Marc, 'who cares'...
You're just jellus of this thread's 46,696 views ..... (not wank)

Last edited by Omah; 20-03-2013 at 11:09 PM.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:02 AM #1172
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Don't know why this thread keeps getting bashings, because the OP is the one getting the bashing as it is their thread and I thought that was against forum rules? Surely we can open threads on pretty much anything we want, and don't have to frequent a thread we have no interest in. Diss the thread if so, but not the OP.

For my part I don't mind this thread, because although i can't stand Katie Price, and don't care much what she gets up to, I am also drawn to the thread just to see what her latest antics are to stay in the limelight, and have to say she never ceases to amaze me in that respect. You get carcrash TV, well this is like a carcrash thread, some of us are drawn to it.

Omah is a great TIBBs member. No need whatsoever to keep bashing him. Surely if you don't like a thread, then stop participating in it.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 21-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-03-2013, 12:19 AM #1173

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suze View Post
Omah is a great TIBBs member. No need whatsoever to keep bashing him. Surely if you don't like a thread, then stop participating in it.
Lovin' your work .....
Old 26-03-2013, 12:24 AM #1174

Question Katie Price changes the date of her wedding to Kieran Hayler

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...edding-1785280

Quote:
GLAMOUR model Jordan is so eager for yet another trip up the aisle that she’s bought forward her second wedding to stripper Kieran Hayler.

The pair were expected to tie the knot again on Saturday but pregnant Jordan has lost none of her powers to surprise.

Now she has moved her wedding to builder Kieran, who stripped on EastEnders, to Friday.

Jordan – aka Katie Price – will marry Kieran, her third husband, at a huge seaside bash in Weston-super-Mare for family and friends. Kieran and Katie wed in Barbados in January after a whirlwind two month romance.

The recent change will be a headache for the venue, caterers and florists as well as the hair and make-up artists.

A source told me: “Katie had planned all along to have the ceremony on the Saturday but she had been trying to keep it all hush-hush.

“Once it became public knowledge, she quickly moved everything around. It obviously caused a lot of work for some of the people involved, because weddings are normally planned so far in advance. People have had to swap shifts and food orders so the ingredients are all as fresh as possible.

“Now some guests have had to quickly request time off work, too.”

None of this has put Kieran off his missus, of course. In fact, as a declaration of his love for Katie, he’s even had their initials tattooed on his ring finger.
Does a day make a difference .....
Old 27-03-2013, 10:08 AM #1175

Red face Katie Price dresses as a pink horse.

http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/2013/03/k...ume-necessary/
Quote:
We all know that Katie Price likes to make a big fuss for her press calls whenever she launches something, whatever it may be, and her latest on is no exception.

To mark the release of something to do with her KP Equestrian range, Katie has dressed up as an actual horse – and a f-ing flamboyant one at that.

Basically, if Liberace was incarnated as a horse – this horse would be it.

The pregnant former glamour model accessorised her already OTT outfit with some mahoosive platform heels paired with a pink wig.

Her outing in the bizarre ensemble comes days before she’s due to trot own the aisle for her second wedding to her new husband, stripper Kieran Hayler.

Appropriately they’re rumoured to be having the big day in Weston-Super-Mare.

Super mare? Geddit?
Goddit .....

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
advised, andre, anger, argentina, attack, avoid, battle, botox, court, crash, crowds, dental, desperate, discontinue, don’t, driving, duck, dump, egg, escort, exposed, found, fury, girl, glamour, grinding, guilty, happy, hell, hiv, horror, increase, ivf, jailed, jeered, jordan, katie, leandro, lip, love, make, making, marks, mate, mountain, movie, noises, obsession, parties, pay, penna, peter, police, price, problems, rap, recovers, reid, retweet, security, set, shock, slap, sparks, speaks, surgery, survives, tattoo, teeth, tells, thousands, thread, time, treatment, trip, veneer, wedding